LE ACTUAL HAPPENING: Fucking Trudeau Foundation Logo is Pizzagate “Boy Lover” Triangle

itshappening.pcriot.com/2017/11/03/fucking-trudeau-foundation-logo-is-pizzagate-boy-lover-triangle/

Other urls found in this thread:

trudeaufoundation.ca/sites/default/files/petf2016_english.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im Feeling sleepy, aren't you, let's all take a nap , mmkay

It is but shills will say pizzagate is fake and pedos run the world so what can we do? Any ideas?

bump

Reminder that Trudeau's 'father' was a literal cuck and he is likely the true son of Fidel Castro.

Facking mierda this is huge

DOnt let this SLIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Even if pizzagate is 100% legit you'd have to be a fucking moron to think this was intentional

Total nothing burger , sage

>Trudeau
as in Justin Trudeau? pedo if true

Same symbol at Disney's It's a Small World. I took these myself.

thats totally fucked up yo. no homo but i love its a small world

S.o how on E.a.rth, could someone belie.v.e this stuff , e.asily t.h.e. dumbest c.onspiracy ever , "them**

considering he pals around with a convicted pedophile this should not surprise anyone.

i doodled that same logo once, does that mean i'm a boy lover?

do not let slideeeee REEEEEEEEEEE

If anyone gets me evidence I'll arrest him myself, to heck with the guards, gladly take the beating for taking down castro's bastard child

checked

Notice how all these leaders start foundations/slush funds to go to other countries... seriously stop the madness

fake. obvious shop.

logo on page 3 in this faggot pdf

trudeaufoundation.ca/sites/default/files/petf2016_english.pdf

Pizzagate is a distraction from the Russian scandal

We need a hero. Not one people will love, not one people will celebrate. We need a hero that will do what needs to be done. In the darkmess, in the shadows, whatever it takes to save this country.

We need Leafman.

>triangles are my favorite shape
Trudeau is an alt-J fan.

Do the noble thing , seppuku immediately

It's not fake nigger, I went there for Mickey's not so scary holloween and took the picture myself faggot. Here is another.

Translate.twitter.com

Tweet, get the word out. Twitter is censoring to cover their asses. Pedophile networks.

Both are connected.

I would not be surprised at all to learn that Trudeau likes little boys.

Better

Dito

Hard to imagine that this faggot is in to the funny business with his bum buddy Soros.

If there was any doubt about Trudeau's proclivities, here is a photo of his son Hadrien dressed in a pink skirt for Halloween.

Can't do anything but remember the book of Revelations foretold this shit some time ago.... I hope you have really cleansed yourself spiritually so that God will say "Good job for not falling for the bullshit, user." and that maybe mayyyybe after you have found God and found a wife you can start to try and wake up others, if not connect with a group irl somehow...some...way...

Well makes sense. Trudeau and that faggot lisp, and effeminate way about him, especially his preferred seating position were dead giveaways

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Satan loves the smell of his own farts

Y

>boy lover
>belgian flag

it checks out

I'm a fat neet and my sleep schedule is so fucked up that I sleep all day and stay on Sup Forums all night. I'm not going to sleep any time soon brah.

Case in point

Oh that first pic with the kid. I remember the article. Some family was hiking and just "stumbled across" Trudeau in the middle of the woods

>The Virgin sit
>The Chad lounge

It means you're Asatru.

Which would be a comfier strategy game map?

itt: retards who don't do their own research.

A good cuck is a good cuck

>implying

>Makes you think

and a boy lover

>Asatru
>Ass a tru
>a true Ass
>this is what NAMBLA uses as a secret code phrase, referring to boy ass, the only 'true ass' they desire

CANAMBLA runs the canadian govt?

Daaaaamn

bump
Trudz is shit

>nobody is ever allowed to draw/paint a heart again and not be labeled a pedo
are you guys really this fucked up?

cuck

There was a reason the Catholic Church outlawed usury. There was a reason the Catholic Church outlawed many things.

You don't need to understand God's laws, you just need to follow them.

Make sure you do, this is all foretold.

I wish America looked like that

This symbol again
There has to be somethig beind it

>this is what NAMBLA uses as a secret code phrase

If it's a secret, how would you know it?

Shills discrediting fact that those are pedos

Wordfiltering shill to boogeyman was the best thing I have done on the internet

Trudaeu was swirlyfaceman.

Rings, jewellery and pendants... This is not basement dwelling NEETs and social outcasts. This is high level stuff.

Remember Linkin Park logo.
Chester was trying to warn us, but nobody listened. That's why they killed him.
F

bump

Where's the evidence though?