True Capitalist Radio Thread

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/11/03/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-502

It's Baller Friday! Ghost goes off on recent economic & political events. Goes over the cryto & financial markets; Bitcoin & stocks. Discusses President Trump; new Fed Chair, MAGA economic news & his Asia trip. Democrats caught rigging DNC primary for Hillary Clinton according to Donna Brazile (Ghost said this back in March of 2016). Where are the arrests for Tony and/or John Podesta for their connections for Russia? Hollywood continues to collapse under its own perversion. Are the Republicans going to pass Tax cuts, repeal Obamacare, ANYTHING? Antifa plans for massive nationwide "demonstration" for Novemeber 4th 2017; how the "Right" must counter-act. Venezuela defaults on its debts leaving Maduro's future in question. Spain and Catalonia on the brink of civil war? And other political and economic news and commentary; Gab shoutouts and Radio Graffiti.

Show goes live in 45 minutes, get in here milkylickers

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0retNzJnmkb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tendies are cooking

it's not for an hour right? Why the thread now?

Our hero has returned?
Thank fucking God

Don't chase him off this time, idiots

Good Ghost. I have a gay ass drill weekend and this poz hole ghostler will cheer me up.

this faggot ran away after the election hyped died down and now he is back to make some sheckles on the current political instability. just watch in about 3 months or less he will go away again

hes a capitalist!

His show got stale. He needed a break. It's good to have him back. 3 days a week will be the perfect amount.

>It's good to have him back
I'll second that. I really enjoy his advice and commentary. I'm sick of listening to NPR on my way to work in the mornings or reading the liberal columnists.

>chase him off
don't tell me you actually listen to him unironically

Fighting ANTIFA paid by the government, your living the dream annon.

Hey that's true maybe something will pop off.

He will the second that any drama rises up that he didn't start

It is quite a coincidence that the emergency radio very bad day scenario and the ANTIFA planned riots and the reserves 1 weekend a month 2 weeks a year take place during the same timeframe.

I do

Okay since you didn't download the bingo application last time I thought I'd give you a card to fill out while I fill out my own. Enjoy.

Is the Inner Circle still a thing or did Ghost get rid of it after he got his shekels and went on break?

Yeah well it coincided with Richard Spencer speaking too even though we didn't get called to go to the rally.

What branch are you a reservist in?

Oops. Wrong reply.

Ghost pls do Ghost confessions. It's the best segment.

I'm a gay ass National Guard Infantryman. Everyone in my unit thinks they're operators, but they all work as prison guards or at navy surplus stores.

No way that guy is not controlled opposition. that stuff with his mom in whitefish is kind of crazy though. The first picture the media put out was tilla tequila and some Jewish kids at a Spencer ralley.

Is the inner circle still a thing?

Best of luck out there.
t.Poolee

Yes, even though it's filled to the brim with tards jerking each other off to crypto scams

GHOOOOOOOSTTTTT

IT'S TIME

man you would've thought ghost would cut that shit. Probably does it still for legal reasons

Since Ghost was a fucking racist prick towards anonymous calls last time, if somebody with area code can play this, I'd really appreciate it.

vocaroo.com/i/s0retNzJnmkb

Ghost might have a point about 42coin...

t. crypto faggot

Do we still have our favorite african scratcher here?

Sucking that GAB cock.

If it was for legal reasons, he wouldn't be kicking people left and right

Did (((G))) go to his job at taco Bell?

>crypto

MY NAME IS CLEVELAND BROWN
AND IM AN EFFEMINATE BLACK

Autism trumps all in Ghost's world

I invested in Cuckcoin and now I'm in the black.

>16 posters
TCR is dead

Ghost, no one cares about (((crypto))).

We're split in two threads

Its been dead for a while where have you been?

Thanks for the heads-up, ABS is in this one though so you might want to leave here

Hello.

hes only been back for 3 days

and his twitter is gone so most people probably dont even know Ghost is still alive, let alone broadcasting again

didn't this guy get doxxed and expelled from his college? Or is that another ghost?

I agree with him on cyrpto, bitcoin seems like paper tiger, matter of time.

Hi, Britbong. Is it /comfy/ over there?

Hello, gas the Niggers, that is all.

Hey (((G)))

G's on the other thread

I'm here now lad.Let's just stay in one fucking thread.

I'M NOT G YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Had to reset the cookies on my browser to evade a ban.

Nope.

True SnoozeFest Radio

Surprised that worked I have to use another VPN because they IP ban me

If 42-coin is fully mined, then who is creating new blocks and why?

Is his Bitcoin advice actually decent? Never bothered with Bitcoin so I wouldn't know.

Put this on your YouTube channel

>posting in other threads because you want to be as known as me

No, Ghost gives bad market advice on purpose to trick autists out of their money. But hey, that's capitalism.

Mentalist.

Stay here please

Invest in Pisscoin so you can buy all the Johnnie Walker Second Harvest, aww yea

Yes it he has been right, although I never actually got into it either, but I remember from prior shows.

My main issue is I dont want to connect my banking info or CC to coins.

I dont think most good coin exchanges take amazon gift cards or prepaid cards? or if they do im sure they charge a big fee

Cryptobux are real. And Ghost was very right about Ethereum.

I didn't think it would ever go past 30, but it did

>WN !!XKy4PC1RH+2
Who is this guy and why does he have so many (You)s

It's decent advice, but he's talking to the people who have been in on it from the beginning, or at least got in on it while it was cheap. Bitcoin is set to tank eventually, buying in now is the dumbest thing you could possibly do.

Tunnock teacakes desu

A dirty Papist.

25 November.

Will do. I just hope this fucking hamboe will take user calls normally so I can finally play it.

How can anyone at this point still think shitcoins aren't a bubble

Should I invest in Eth?

Get into anything, cryptocurrency isn't going away

26 Oscar.

I made a lot of money personally following his advice

Sorry these Brit/pol/ autists stalked me here.

Man Ghost is so full of shit with this.

Yes definitely, price has been stuck at $300 forever so next target is probably $1500

>he says while he literally begged for us to come talk to him here
>Seven (7) votes

I love Ghost's mocking voices.

I'll have you know that this time, it is different.

His bitcoin advice is alright, and he's not wrong about crypto currency being the future, HOWEVER it won't be with Bitcoin.

>ooohhh Bitcoin friends

Yes it is. If you can't see the bubble, you're an idiot.

I'll continue to be an idiot making $ then I suppose

Never said you can't make money, but don't get caught holding the bag.

hitler's ice chest

Ice-Chest.wav

kek britbong voice

5330.50 kHz USB at 0300 UTC(Z) -2300 EDT tonight. Very important message from the Department of Defense on an intra-operablity frequency. Broadcast will repeat for 15-20 minutes. It is not a skyking.

Raiden snake

BOWSERS EVIL TEST

Yeah we know but it's still funny when Ghost does Raidensnakes voice

no sideband on my radio I'll wait for the repeter to rebroadcast.