I started doing an essay on Karl Marx and found out that he is a jew

I started doing an essay on Karl Marx and found out that he is a jew

This cannot be serious, guys, this has to be a prank, do all of yall already know this?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

big and true

one of us
one of us

all’d’ve us know this.

Almost ALL industries in the US are dominated by jews.

fucking lol

his father was a jewish convert to christianty and Karl never really identified as Jewish, he's often accused of being an anti-semite. He mocks jews in his letters to Engels all the time.

Dig deeper.

Anti-semitism is largely a Jewish phenomenon. Communism got off the ground because of anti-semitic Jews who were angry at Jews for shekel-grubbing all the time. Marx is a great example of this.

>in his letters to Engels all the time.
>in his love letters to Engels all the time.
>his love letters to Engels
>love letters

Well, it's all starting to make sense now.

He wrote it as a plan for the Jews to make us cattle meant to be enslaved by (((them))). It's why Jews gots anti commie JFK killed, he was trying to stop them

you're scratching the surface

How did you not know that? That was the very first thing I learned about him.

So?

His father gave up Judaism.

Marx strongly criticised Judaism.
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/

Engels who proof read and edited much of Marx's stuff was not Jewish but of a Protestant background.

Tomorrow is the 100yr anniversary of the Bolshevik revolution that dethroned (and assassinated) the Romanovs and installed a Communist dictatorship that caused the Holodomor, killing tens of millions of people.

Most Jews won't admit to being Jewish (and yes, some to the point of belittling others), not much of a surprise there.

The anniversary is on the 7th.

Of course, no whites have ever done anything good for humanity.

The "Holodomor" is a myth.

Stalin hated Ukrainians so much that he gave them about all the positions of power.

Marx was pretty redpilled on Judaism. Every Sup Forumsack should read this essay - marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/

no shit, look up everyone involved in any communist revolution

Riddle me this Sup Forums ,you say Jews own the world ,own all the corporations,love money etc but then you also claim that Jews created communism and that it’s a Jewish plot as well as suggesting that they are trying to bring it back to enslave us, Which one is it ? Because it can’t be both and how do you explain the Jewish media demonising communism ever since it’s conception?