Newfags get in here

You saw the posters. You saw the media report on "hate messages" you saw them screencap a forum, you saw someone mention Sup Forums. Now you're here because you're curious.

Reply to this thread with your age, employment status, sex, country, race, religion.

This is the only time I'd advocate newfags posting. No media. No shills. Curious newfags only.

TL;DR: Post in this thread if you're here because you saw the posters.

better shop
>Its not OK to be ISIS.

Bump for curiosity. How'd you get this job, leaf?

I stepped up.

bamp

34, employed, male, USA, white, Orthodox.

Can't bump your own shit so here ya go

I'm curious to know as well.

Sounds about right. How are you enjoying your stay so far?

Welcome, newfaggots. It's high time you learned about all the things the media doesn't want you to see.

>Reply to this thread with your age
nice

99, underwater basketweaver, intersex, Sealand, pacific islander, rastafarianism

Some useful threads to get you cunts started.

>19, college eduction, agender, USA, black, athiest (duh).
I hope you know we’re on to you Nazis

I am not a newfag I have been here all summer

Can I hire you as a babysitter?

Smells like a data mining thread. Don't fall for it anons!

I'v been here forever.

This forum is about origami and nothing else.
everything we post is carefully constructed and tarnished with fake ignorance to disguise the meticulously constructed communication of information about and entirely pertaining to origami.
some people are here because they misinterpreted our disguise as reality, and are attempted to actually discus politics with us, which is doubly ironic, because we are also racists.
That is irrelevant however, as all that matters is that we are allowed to continue producing origami and nothing that you can ever post can stop that, no matter how many pictures of yourself or your friends being cuckolded by animals that looks like humans you post, we will continue building tiny paper fighter jets and robots and placing them in mock battle situations.

and also being racist because that is not up for discussion, it's just a part of our lives.

me being a data miner is 100% coincidence.

autism detected.

>18
>electrician apprentice
>male
>flag
>white
>not religious

>Reply to this thread with your age, employment status, sex, country, race, religion.

perhaps if your society did not frown upon aggressive behavior, distrust of strangers, anti social behavior to outsiders and outbursts of violence, you wouldn't be covered in niggers.

but you do, so you are.

5, sexworker, genderfluid, supercurious, i love cocaine bu,ps

Washington Times here, is it alright if I post some of these comments in the paper?

Post pic related

yes put mine in it.

37, journalist, female, USA, Jewish, Jewish

22, student, male, USA, beaner, agnostic

I recommend lurking for a bit before you start posting. There's a decent amount of memes/inside jokes and a particular sense of humor that's pretty predominant here that might not be clear until you get to know it a bit. I don’t know if you came from reddit or from no where in particular, but it’s worth sticking around and giving this place a shot. You have to be pretty committed to the idea that you’re going to see/hear a lot of things that are “offensive,” “racist,” or that at first glance might sound to you like to you like ridiculous conspiracy theories. But more importantly, you have to accept the hard reality that the media, academia, etc. haven’t been giving it to you straight for your entire life. It’s a tough pill to swallow, but I’m willing to bet that you’ve always suspected it at least a little bit. Well, congrats. You’ve found one of the few places on the internet that has a free flow of information without the hand of a (usually large) corporation filtering it. You’ll get a lot of laughs out of the jokes/memes here, but what will really keep you coming back is that for the first time you’ll feel like you’re really getting to the truth of events going on in the world.
Lastly, user, get the image out of your head that people you’re dealing with here are just a bunch of “basement-dwelling trolls,” as the media likes describes it. Most people here are, like you, functioning members of society with jobs (and families, if they’re on the older side) who have managed to become very good at hiding their power level in public.

Don't be foolish

Yeah, like all those blacked, cuck, and shill threads you post.

Nice, what brought you here? The IOTBW stuff?

Prove it

Hello newfags

lol
>hey newfriends! gimme all your info plz

14/f/socal

ffs, you are cancer

hey there, 80/m/socal/jewish

A fucking leaf.

Rather than just posting random comments you see that probably won't make sense out of context anyways, why don't you do the journalistic thing and ask a specific question?

>reported
enjoy your ban, mods dont understand shitposting

Can someone start posting redpills to educate them?

NEWFAGS DONT LISTEN

OP IS A HONEYPOT TO GET YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION AND DOXX YOU

Let me tell you about the jews.

your autism is showing.
make cunts lurk

I do what i want you abbo fucker.

Do you have the CNN picture (or CNN with NBC and NYTimes)? That's a good intro

25, law student, married, male, canadian, white, not religious

how is spoonfeeding them helping?

Are you here to get some perspective for an article you're writing?

Best i got

you need to go back and never come here again

Nice user. There's a decent amount of law students here it seems like. There was a whole bunch from HLS in here the other night when Harvard Law School sent that email out about the IOTBW stickers at Harvard

>Reply to this thread with your age, employment status, sex, country, race, religion.
why?

fuck off shill

Digits confirm truth. I guess they got us. Time to pull the plug.

damn sweetie

Report on the Franklin scandal, Iran Contra, and Dutroux affair. Don't hide government corruption.

Well said. All lies obviously. But well said.

35, social worker, F, Sweden, w*ite, muslim

user already said xims from the Washington times. Why are you asking silly questions?