Hey fashy....fashy....we're cooooooooming for yooooooooou

Hey fashy....fashy....we're cooooooooming for yooooooooou

Racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia. It all ends tomorrow. Capitalism is next.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-dSG_8s3Z8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
youtube.com/watch?v=bR-s4ReIxJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has anyone seen my basket of berries? I know I left it somewhere around here...

Are those dicks on its scarf?

Enjoy your truck of peace infidel, allah ackbar!

Why does it matter for you?
Do you seek gratification through the elimination of hatred?
Are you willing to do anything for your approval?
Of course you wouldn't understand, "humans" aren't meant to understand each other.

Couldn't even get Trump kicked off of Twitter for longer than eleven minutes, what makes these fools think they can get him out of office?
Oh well, this nazi will just have to put on mein kampfy shoes and kick back and watch the shenanigans.

Can you reschedule? I'm pretty busy for the next few weeks I don't have time to LARP

Would you die for it?

>no eye protection
you’re gonna miss seeing things. enjoy it while you can commie scum
youtube.com/watch?v=2-dSG_8s3Z8

I am genuinely happy for this giant nothing to happen so these threads can fucking stop. KYS, Op.

Yeah get your mass suicide event started already neo-communist larping retards

I seriously hope you start some shit cunt, useful idiots like you get the bullet too.

I am so ready for thousands of you to finally get arrested for felony rioting as you deserve. Fucking terrorist posers.

In order to protest capitalism and climate change, I will now burn a park trash can.

>Racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia. It all ends tomorrow. Capitalism is next.

How can you write that with a straight face and not feel like a dork and a fag.

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

>Racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia. It all ends tomorrow
Said the racist, sexist, facist antifacist.

The Future Fascists will call themselves AntiFascist and they where right.

Now go bash each other and leave the rest of us in peace to fight the real enemies.

Ok, I’ll give you the choice because I can’t make up my mind. 5.56x45, 12 gauge shotgun, 8mm Mauser, .357 magnum or 9mm. How do you want to die?

>Racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia. It all ends tomorrow. Capitalism is next.
It will all end for you, because if you cunts are actually stupid enough to try to start something here you will all be dead or in prison by Thanksgiving.

strikes twice as hard when it comes from a goat fucker

No trashcan will be safe on November 4th.

>No North Carolina protests

Sad!

You're a little girl aren't you OP?

And when it's over, no one will even know what happened.

Some dildos in black marched around and said some shit about nazis.
No1curr.

Holy shit they are.
>a swede noticed the benis

I wish you would

Why do these fags always cover their faces? It's not like anyone would know who they were anyway

Why wouldn't they do it on the 5th for the V for vendetta reference?

Wilfred! Mom is not sending you a check for art school next semester if you get caught setting another dumpster fire. Get the nigger to do it.

>you will all be dead or in prison

For antifa prison will be a blessing. Plenty of nazis there in the Aryan Brotherhood for them to punch XD

>strikes twice as hard when it comes from a goat fucker
Good to know, I'm Welsh.

when you hear
youtube.com/watch?v=bR-s4ReIxJo

I took the precaution of putting them in my garage today. I hope all you other anons have done so as well. We're going to need a lot of waste recepticals in cleaning up commie carnage.

Im so sick of you white people.

don't break your nails OP

come at em bro I am locked and loaded and ready. prior threats made by antifa can be used as self defense in court, its hunting time for antifags in T minus 5 hours or such.

>tfw antifa will never come to your city to be terminated by regular folks
feels midwestern

Do you realize that you are a literal tool for elitist ultra-capitalists who will fund you only until you accomplish their objectives?

Do you realize that your entire organization exists solely to stir up unrest in the USA so certain interests can make a profit off of it?

I feel genuinely sorry for you and the hate your kind feel.

then fuck off and die, without us you would still be in mud huts like niggers

cracked me up

ANTIFA IS THE FUTURE OF POLITICAL ACTIVISM

>I am so ready for thousands of you to finally get arrested for felony rioting as you deserve. Fucking terrorist posers.

We had 200 felony arrests for inauguration in D.C. I was at the courthouse the day we took them into the courtroom 20 at a time and told them that they're going to get 10 years.

I have never been so erect. Whining little bolshyboos gonna get to share a cell with Tyrone.

I bought like 30 days worth of food and water and got some stuff to eventually barricade my apartment. I will shoot on sight.

Can't wait to sit at home comfy as fuck tomorrow and watch antifa faggots get arrested.

Shit guys help this poor guy find his fucking basket of berries!!!

It's too bad there's nowehere in the world you can go without white people.

Seriously, get out of our countries before we throw you out.

Why can't you dress like a real communist?

>Racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia. It all ends tomorrow
I Agree
When we kill all of you antifa faggots all these things will finally end since you people are the real Fascists, Racists, Sexists, etc-ist

You far left folks seem to think our factions have been fighting for years, back and forth. What you don't realize is that you've been flailing wildly, and we've yet to throw a single punch.

Instigate that punch, and the fight-at-large, and I promise you, you will deeply regret it.

Your right, it does all end tomorrow if you should try something. Your blood will fill the streets should you try and do something.

Can't wait for absolutely nothing to happen

Thanks for helping me consolidate power. ;)

Because they have nothing to do with V.

Thank you! Have you seen it anywhere around here?

first as tragedy, then as farce

lefties don't know it's dear season apparently

Come and get it commi.

No problem I didn't found them here I'll go to right and check if they're there

My Pepe awaits your arrival.

WHERE CAN I GET MY ANTIFAG I NEED MY DICK SUCKED

One post by OP, you fucking morons.

Antifa unmasked

What exactly are you going to do? Burn down your own cities? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're worse than the BLM and KKK faggots. Absolute SCUM! I hope you get hit in the forehead with a tear gas cartridge.

YFW you realize you live under your mom's regime.

What do you call a commie with no toilet paper?
Skid Marx.

>For antifa prison will be a blessing. Plenty of nazis there in the Aryan Brotherhood for them to punch XD
Plenty of niggers to fuck them also, know how they like that.

jesus christ i didn't even notice. it's wearing a dildo bandana wtf is wrong with these animals.

sam hyde will be transformed into a tank to face your coalition head on

KEEEEEEEEEEEK

>Only pushes for revolution in gun controlled areas
Wow, your real strong sooo scared looooooooool

Fucking Jew eyes look loony....all that cultural in-breeding

>larping internet soydealogues probably won't even riot
>if they do it's in their own strongholds
bring it lass

So they're going to take to the streets, yell & holler, wave around signs & destroy property until the riot officers come and tear gas, pepper spray & water cannon them off the streets; crying as they get dragged away in handcuffs.

Sounds like just another day.

Your parents surf Sup Forums? Isn't that who you've stated you're going to murder along with small business owners? Also, most people on Sup Forums are small business owners? Where do you get your info?

Reminder not to go out to this since the media will just try to shill you as antagonizing the good boys that did nothing wrong. Let them chimp out and burn down the town.

Reminder that public elections are happening all around the country on Tuesday the 7th. This is perfect timing.

That's why he should wear helmet instead of a mere hood.

Nov 4 we end it

thought he was holding a GTA game

Yep. Pretty much.

So Sup Forums what are you arming yourself with for self defense tomorrow?

ALL Systems are nominal

chance of Communist victory : Impossible

Second Civil War incoming LUL

It would be short lived and practically be over by the next day

Please god let ithappen

Need more!
Anons please post more faces of Antifa, this shit is hilarious...

>pic clearly showing a muslim lady wearing a burka
what's this have to do with antifa?

If you ends those, but not capitalism, you're going to drive the price of those things through the roof, making them exotic and coveted.
You're making it a fucking seller's market is all, you'll never kill those ideas in the market of ideas.

>implying this isn't alphabet soup trying to goad retarded faggots into doing something stupid

Kek. What a fag

>6666
FUCKING WITNESSED

Please proceed. Looking forward to busting heads. I could probably take out ten of your people on my own.

holy shit it's small, just click it

From your post to KEK's ears.
Check those digest

We're waiting for you and your comrades, faggot.