Need your opinion on this

What do these stats tell us?

That right wingers are more open minded than liberals

Liberals think disagreement is an attack on their actual identity

this
/thread

I've talked to some Hillshills IRL. I either get the fluoride stare or they sperg out. They're really whiny, pissy people.

Why? Is it IQ related? Social ineptitude? Some deep rooted communist rule?

So have I. They react with passive-aggressive crap and always end up insulting you.

Ain’t that a trip? What a world.

They've been conditioned to act this way. Look at HRC's "deplorable" comment. It's a product of too much entertainment and a lack of real struggles in life.

Liberals are less tolerant than conservatives in an actual practice.

there's a phenomenon in video games, people playing an overpowered class or using an overpowered weapon feel like they have earned their kill streaks or whatever and feel like balancing the class or weapon is unfair.

Basically, people like the status quo if its in their favour and think changing it is unfair, even if was previously unfair in their favour. It leaves them at a less beneficial position so they instinctively resist it.
I can only assume that's whats happening here but in regards to control rather than video game high scores.

Curios. Haven't considered that viewpoint.

Can also be the dashed expectations of their hubris to expect 2016 was theirs. They'd be less butthurt about the senate/house staying republican because they can dismiss that as already being republican and being full of red state suburban and rural retards.

The paradigm shift of "It's not rigged you're just losing" to Russian hyperventilating is telling. I mean imagine if we get our shit clocked in 2018 or 2020 when everything seems to point to our favor.

The suburban and rural retards remark was also sarcasm because the reason the republicans have the house, governors, senate and state senates on lockdown is because the left is more addicted to lost-cause tiny fucking irrelevant populations like illegals, trannies and muslims than salt of the earth types.

It's not just a phenomena in video games, in behavioral economics it's called loss-aversion. If you take a group of people and give half of them paper cups and half a few dollars then tell them to trade with the cups for the money, the people with the cups value the cups more than this email without them merely by virtue of owning them.

Leftists more likely to be bigoted?

I figured it'd extend to other stuff, I just only heard about it in context of vidya. Thanks, now I know the term.

The amount of bridges I have burned over Trump is astounding and I would not have it any other way. The salt sustains me

The left views some of Trump's ideas as morally unacceptable. The right never thought Clinton's views were immoral, just inconvenient or incorrect.

It's not even his views that are unacceptable. It's this insane media strawman of his views created by the media.

I take a sick pleasure in revealing my power level at bars in Sanctuary Seattle

They always act so disgusted that they spent the last hour talking to me. I never even bring up politics first, everyone just assumes that anyone that isn't a neckbeard, must be liberal.

DESU what this shows us is that
Republicans still don't realize that we're in a civil war right now.

>durrr we can be fwends ok?
Um no actually dude they want to fucking ruin your life if you don't agree that straight white people are evil
Do you fucking get it yet?

This, but that's not a good thing. We need to radicalize

that Hillary lost.

>Illegal Alien Who Cast 5 Votes For Hillary In 2016 Election Sentenced To 8 Years – Her Lawyers Blame Trump