Brit/pol/: Clive Lewis edition

>Tory MP and whip Charlie Elphicke suspended and referred to police after 'serious allegations'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41866970

>Suspended Labour MP Kelvin Hopkins "absolutely and categorically" denies sexual harassment claim by party activist
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41866351

>Labour investigates Clive Lewis over groping claim: Prominent MP is accused of giving a 39-year-old female activist's bottom 'a big squeeze' as they hugged at the 2017 conference
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5047899/Labour-investigates-Clive-Lewis-groping-claim.html

>The International Development Secretary held undisclosed meetings in Israel without telling the Foreign Office while accompanied by an influential pro-Israeli Conservative lobbyist, the BBC has learned.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41853561

>Jewish group demands apology after Harriet Harman repeats Holocaust joke live on BBC
rt.com/uk/408745-harman-antisemitism-labour-bbc/

>Brexit supporting students who get abuse on campus
bbc.co.uk/news/av/education-41837205/brexit-supporting-students-getting-abuse-on-campus

>Boy, 14, held of acid attacks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41859186

>MI6 doesn't trust Boris Johnson enough to share information with him, claims report
rt.com/uk/408544-mi6-boris-johnson-secret/

>Williamson named as new defence secretary
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41844320
Links acquired from britpol.org/links/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0MFTW8lMRAd
youtube.com/watch?v=L8zhNb8ANe8
youtube.com/watch?v=GRU9tUpPrfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lads

>talking to a girl yesterday
>she asks to text me tomorrow if im free
>say yeah
>at work today, get home
>she still hasnt text

Not gonna lie, it hurts a bit

Reminder that nothing will save this country, the decline is terminal, and no one cares besides lonely shut ins like us.

Good.

y*nk

>Indyref2
Just fuck my SNP up

Karen desu

>he thought he could ever be happy

Happiness is for other people. There isn't enough to go around, which is why some simply die alone and forgotten, and others live a life of endless joy you'll never know.

nsǝp uǝɹɐʞ

when are we getting the Tyson Fury edition you big stiff idiot?

Also

you are getting it for sure

Text her then you dickhead.

Btw I don't talk to ruri or the other animeposters. We don't get along. Just just update the screenshot

user I'm not in the best state atm but surely she meant that you text her if you're free tomorrow (today) right? you knob
Just in case - I believe you user, any perks to the job any dirt you want to get off your chest or any insider gossip? or at the very least are there any naive labour qts about?

Not until you tell
>her

It can be on brit/pol/ for all I care

wn spotted in another thread, bully him out

I'm getting new digs up in Shetland.

It'll be comfy watching the mainland collapse from a bunch of rocks in the Norwegian Sea.

>tfw agent of the state
t-thanks vocaroo senpai

How does the Independent have a front page if it's no longer printed?

?

Notice anything about this picture of the Cricket team, lads?

>MFW you'll never have honk as your qt BF
see

you tell me senpai

the camelfucker hasn't got a poppy on

His breath smells and his teeth are yellow mate, you don't want him, trust me.

vocaroo.com/i/s0MFTW8lMRAd
Are Joe vocaroo someone made

mudslime

>Pakibat

Should have said Night to her at the very least Senpai

I did, just screened that part

Someone made a whatsapp group of like 30 of my old regiment and they started asking my about my old German ex... I feel so guilty now.

invite me m8

I'm not really sure, maybe subscribers get a daily PDF in the style of a traditional newspaper.

The last part was a hint to drop a text and show interest the subsequent day.

Don't you too see people smile and wonder what it means to be truly happy? I do. I haven't been genuinely happy in 15 years; I've forgotten what it's even like.

Feelsposting should be illegal

Why would I do that?

We're watching anime faggot.
You know where to find us.

I fucking hate sturgeon

>Brexit-supporting students getting abuse on campus

Ffs, looking forward to a good read and it's a fucking video.

Why do you feel guilty?

I literally told her yeah a few minutes after and she saw it then i went to bed, thought she was gonna drop a text later on but am i literally that retarded i took it at face value

cos we're all lads innit

Happy Saturday.

you're on my turf, Belgian.

Because I was a horrible person to her, I've been repressing the fact I miss her.

Meanie - kek

I'm very detached from normies at this point. Seeing them happy just fills me with disgust and anger. I hate them.

Daily reminder that our manc warrior is fighting a frog who spits in the face of our queen tomorrow night.

/scantilycladphotosinfrontofawall/?

You're welcome to join too, honk.

Homo Workinclasserus of the scrounger genus.
It can be found chanting at football games, on the Jeremy Kyle show, or in its natural habitat - the council estate.
Its main sustenance is cheap fast-food and alcohol. This poor lifestyle greatly reduces its life expectancy, but for what it loses in years it makes up for in its reproductive capacity. The average workingclasserus has 4 to 5 children before the age of 25, and usually becomes a grandparent by the age of 35. Workingclasserus offspring are aggressive, loudmouthed, and notably mentally stunted. When prompted to attend school it will simply say: "a cant be fookin bothad cos am fookin scum and deserve to die". Workingclasserus offspring travel in packs but mostly do so at night
Beware of the workingclasserus when it is inebriated since this is when it's most dangerous.
It communicates through a garbled, incomprehensible language similar to English.
Its most common phrases are "fookin poles takin me job", "fookin torie wanka", and "what about me fokin bennies".
If you see it, do not give it "bennies" since this enables it to reproduce with its female counterpart, the Chavette.

Are there any other scots in here who are sick of this shite and hate the state of most of our countrymen?

You're sitting here crying while she's tasting superior German Bratwurst.

Fucking hell kek
/middelvinger

That's your council estate after I fucking bulldoze it

i really like how my hometown is doubling in size over only a decade to accommodate poles and stubble-faced millennial lads with names such as deano, harry, daz, and the smithster

i really like the claustrophobic streets with tiny barratt shoeboxes

i also really like how there's absolutely nothing to do, literally no venues to go to, because they've all closed down. maybe these newcomers didn't get the message.

i really like how the uk's population grows by 650,000 people per year, mainly through migration. everything is good, long may it continue.

Not Scottish but yes.

But you don't love her more than you do your current partner right?

What's the tl;dr with you and your German ex?

It's always been leftie but at least it used to be high quality

When I was in elementary school I grabbed a girl's bum as I was dancing with her....

Am I fucked guys?

He got cucked basically but always circles around it and tells the story differently after he was initially bullied.

English in Scotland but yeah.

>our manc warrior
>a frog
>our queen

Who, who and who?

Your delayed response could make you come across as a little edgy - she might like that.

In that case idk desu, do what you think is best message her something simple if you want, but you could also get away with being autistic and wait it out and see if she messages you, and reply saying as much that you took it at face value just don't assume the worst desu.
You're probably right, Idk why I find Anime posters more sympathetic
Anyway of contacting her desu?
>MFW I've seen this type of shit on my snapchat just a lot worse
>Be alpha guy in High school
>Went out with a 6/10 ginger girl
>Break up
>Go on a bus with a note say "I Love you still Penny" (for reference think of the I need feminism because bloke)
>I was there when she saw the snap
>She laughed
>I really don't blame her

>MFW I'm running out of Wojacks

Fuck the SNP.

Anyone going to Ibrox tomorrow?

Off to support thistle.

7.7/10 shitpost

> deano

My sides

>You're probably right
I am right, yes.

>high school
yank please leave

>snapchat in secondary school
underage please leave

mfw poor people have to resort to foodbanks.
mfw poor old people will freeze to death this winter
mfw working class children are molested by mudshits

Kek

Bisping
GSP
Queen Elizabeth II

youtube.com/watch?v=L8zhNb8ANe8

Damn why is unrequited love so bitter/sweet.

Roasties ruin everything

I saw a trailer for this film the other day, looks shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=GRU9tUpPrfc

>Bisping
>GSP
Who and who?

Who is going to end up that corbyn perved over?

>be squaddie
>posted in Germany
>meet blonde haired/blue eyed qt
>we start going out
>get drunk constantly
>go whoring
>she gets warts from me
>feel guilt tell her
>forgives me
>carry on whoring and drinking and shagging
>get sent to army jail in UK
>she stands by my side