What does the President Bernie Sanders timeline look like? What kind of stuff would we be discussing right now?

What does the President Bernie Sanders timeline look like? What kind of stuff would we be discussing right now?

he would be trying to raise your taxes to 65%

>What kind of stuff would we be discussing right now?
Liberals would be talking about new dildo designs to fill their asses with.

you would all be criticizing him for not giving welfare to billionares and corporations

Sweden YES

the republican congress would block everything

Millions of Americans would wake up to another day of single-payer healthcare, free at the point of delivery, and they would curse the benighted commie fuck who forced them to pay less for health insurance than they currently do.

Then, some small percentage, let's say 0.01% of those same Americans, would have need of the healthcare provision their insurance covers. They would be treated just the same, and would leave, hopefully, just as well. They would then spend the next six months dreading the inevitable bill.

After six months, they would phone the hospital and say that they haven't received the $4000 invoice for their ingrown toenail treatment, and they would very much like to pay promptly, so that they don't end up going to court for a much larger sum because they failed to pay.

At which point, the nice lady on the other end of the phone would laugh and say: "Of course you don't need to pay anything extra. It's all covered in your National Insurance payment. What do you think this is, the United States of Trump?"

Free slavery for eveyone!

lel he actually believes this

It would be pretty much exactly the same, hillary would still be going to prison, only we would have different memes, and everyone would bully lolbertarians even more than they already do.

how much the breadlines suck

>Liberals would be talking about new dildo designs to fill their asses with.
Correct

Bolshevik Revolution

Honestly I think his agenda would have about the same success rate as Trump's so far. There wouldn't be any of the close margins whatsoever because what no fucking liberal considered was the fact that there'd be red majorities in both houses. About the only thing that would be different is he would have appointed pic related to the supreme court

How to raise your own rabbits to make up for food shortages

Timelines for all possible events exist, President Sanders is not possible.

I don't know why europoors think they get better care. Tricare military coverage sucks and it beats the pants off eurofags

"It is a horrible and disgusting crime for Pedofiles to be harassed and shamed simply for who. they. are!"
"If you are unwilling to share your children with Pedofiles, than you are bigot. a racist. the worst kind of person and do NOT have a right to your life."
"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Wasn't Bernie against the Pacific country trade agreement? Didn't he also imply he wanted more control on immigration?

I never see the reason why he's still hated despite the fact that he lost in the primaries, not even the general election. I just see people say vague things about communism.

They'll put his tombstone at the inauguration

Bernie, you say?
Suddenly I will do whatever the Jew says
>Heil Sanders
>Heil Chicken

Bernie was pro unlimited immigration. He was anti tpp.

I'm having a bad day in the male reeducation camps. Another failed penis inspection meant I had to work a double shift in the wage gap mines. The designated shooter was late this month which made my insurance payment late and subsequently, the tip was late too. Now I've got even more fines to pay which I won't be able to because my second job as a foreplay engineer is stressing me out. I fucking hate sucking on this fat dykes tits to get her wet for Tyrone. I know he's oppressed and all, poverty breaks a man, but the least he could do is maybe jerk himself off a little so I can focus on getting Xirstina wet. Fuck my arms are tired from jerking that bbc and the shift at the mines. The new boipussi has been mirin my arms lately so at least I can maybe get my salad tossed for a little relief from this hell, but hey, at least I'm not a racist woman hater.

DUDE WEED!

because Mr shekelstein told them so

Companies would be fleeing the United States. Half of Mexico would be crossing your southern border. Democrats and Republicans in Congress would be stonewalling everything because he's a weak cuck. BLM and ISIS would be fighting for control of his mic when he gives speeches. NK would have nuked California... wait, was he /ourguy/ after all?

Kek

>implying a single fucking western nation with universal healthcare would want the full blown health insurance-jew fuckery that is the US healthcare system

The irony in your comment is off the charts. I will never get over how fucking class-cucked amerisharts are. Honestly mindboggling.

how hungry we all are

Do you have some kind of magic crystal ball to see different realities or something? Because what you just described sounds accurate as fuck.

>Trump and Hillary would be working together to undermine Bernie
>Nobody would be getting anything done
>Koch and Waltons would be firing anti-Bern sentiments up to 11
>really high civil unrest
>Florida secedes, bring along a few other shitty states
>North Korea drops a bomb on divided US
>Russia shrugs and obliterates all NATO forces because fuck it
>Bernie now stands before US citizens with a 2% approval rating despite him having done absolutely nothing wrong, and urges all Americans to reunify and take on the global crises together
>Trump bursts in with a team of super mercenaries that belong to his secret private military force. Everyone unites behind Trump and crown him King.

>Comfiest timelime.

You'd probably be complaining about how long today's bread line was.