>Croatia
>Bulgaria
>Greece
>Montengro
>Serbia
>Macedonia
>Bosnia
>Albania

Topic of discussion; Should the Balkan people embrace more of a Statist, collectivist ideal in government or libertarian, individualist ideal in government.

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=UTDtPg-tBGQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s&list=RDpKiB8-2LK6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New Discord Server
sgbW5Tb

(input that on discord)

t. Janez Drško

aw I love the balkan anime things, but seriously Bosna is a shithole famalia.

bump

it's only like 1 am pussies.

all slavs should burn

NICE TRY NIGGER

Is that glagolitic?

I thought mexicans were all brown

What the fuck is the point of posting that image you motherfucker I was going to ignore this thread and leave you all alone but then you had to post my dead fellow citizens you fucking asshole piece of shit honorless bitch bastard

Yes, we should implement libertarian ideas on economy. My country (Croatia) is conservative which I like but the economy is in the shithole!

he's jelly of your country m8, let it go.

Fuck America nigga.
kek give Khazar Milkies.
Don't you think Corporations will exploit the Croatian people?

>Bulgaria is better than Greece

Of course.

>"Balkan Sup Forums"
>kurvati
>poturice
>siptari

Nah you're just a butthurt slav. I can tell you from first hand that Greece is still on a different level than the rest of the Balkans. The debnbts are a recent development while the rest of the countries are basically africa-tier. I'll let Slovenia slide but you'd have a tough time being objective about Greece not being the most developed Balkan country.

>poturice

Why are Bosnian Serbs always so angry?
We aren't just talking about muh development, Culture, way of thinking, people, corruption and unemployment :^)

Greece is pretty fucked right now, worst debt and unemployment rate per capita along with quite the amount of refugees.

To my understanding the refugees are just passing by Greece, just like Bulgaria and Serbia, in the thousands. And if you want to compare culture, well frankly it's sad to say that the country that invented Balkan culture is inferior. Unless you're talking about Croatia or Slovenia which are basically just Slavic Austrias.

>Greece invented Slavic Balkan culture

Really makes me think.

>muh pagan dress dancing
Mate please
>Christianity
>alphabet
>architecture
>civilization
I'll take any of these over your pretty dresses and dances.

>alphabet
>Christianity
>civilization

None are exclusive to Greece, Greek architecture is quite nice though i'll give you that point.

But they were the ones that gave it to you.

lol Alberto didn't knew that you were a communists

What...?
Wrong, they would've flowed into Europe anyways. That's like saying the mailman is the owner of the package and you owe everything to him.

show your real flag Pedro.

>Slovenia
>Croatia
>Bulgaria
>Greece
>Montengro
>Serbia
>Macedonia
>Bosnia
>Albania

Puts Croatia ahead of Greece, youve never even been to the Balkans you fucking faggot.

It's just a fucking leaf, Tonibler.

Yes I have you ignorant fuck.

>leaf
kek goodnight Juan.

What? I said the Greeks basically invented Balkan culture. And that's true, aside from all the pre-christian slavic stuff. It's common knowledge that the Byzantines indoctrinated the slavs from merely raiding villages to becoming kings and shit. Orthodox Christianity, Cyrillic alphabet (Cyril and Method) and Byzantine architecture are all core aspects of the most prominent Balkan cultural features. I never said you owed them anything, I merely said that it's biases to state that the country with the oldest and richest roots of Balkan civilization is inferior to other under developed balkan countries that were gifted theyre cultural heritage. If you're talking about Croatia and Slovenia they are exactly the same situation but with the Italiansl and Austrian cultural heritage.

Goodnight Zamir
>I said the Greeks basically invented Balkan culture
Imagine being this wrong.
>If you're talking about Croatia and Slovenia they are exactly the same situation but with the Italiansl and Austrian cultural heritage.

Yes we wuz never had an independent thought or unique culture.

Nah he's just a Croatian leaf diaspora that keeps getting his dick sucked on Sup Forums because muh ebil servs XD so he believes he can pass off his African country as better of than a Mediterranean one.

his half mexican aswell

You did have independant thoughts and culture. AFTER you were civilized by the Byzantines and HRE aka Greeks and Italians.

What... are you retarded. I never start shit with Serbs you fucking retard.

I'm half serbian half jew am I cool?

>dindu nuffin
Any Croatian or Serb that claims his ego isn't fed off bashing the otherr is a dirty bastard liar. Even your list is low-key bashing.

Lol, I know a half Serb, half Jew always talking about how Zionism and how anti palestine he is.

Who civilized them? It's a game of hot potato faggot.
Aren't you the retarded 14 yr old Irish kid who shills the "Kosovo Je Srbija" song in every balkan thread?

>who civilized the Greeks
The greeks did, faggot
>Aren't you the retarded 14 yr old Irish kid who shills the "Kosovo Je Srbija" song in every balkan thread?
You just made that up, retard. I've been here longer than you and can sniff a diaspora from miles away. I merely said Serbs and Croats are equally stupid for bashing on each other as objectively shit, and the first thing you do is cry muhh SERB!!1!1! Thanks for proving my point.

>and the first thing you do is cry muhh SERB!!1!1!
Literally where and when? Faggot.

>Aren't you the retarded 14 yr old Irish kid who shills the "Kosovo Je Srbija" song in every balkan thread?
This was literally the previous post retard, and before that you even said
>I never start shit with Serbs you fucking retard.
Holy fucking dementia. Not only are you a slavshit liar, you're an Alzheimer too.

Only the shitskins they export to the US

>Aren't you the retarded 14 yr old Irish kid who shills the "Kosovo Je Srbija" song in every balkan thread
How is that anti-Serbian you aspie, i'm simply remarking what poster what you are D&C faggot.

Get help.

Holy shit neck yourself, no like unironically jump one of those Dalmatian cliffs you stupid fucking leaf. Not only was I reffering to the fact that you were accusing me of being Serbian for pointing out your hipoctosy and bullshit, now you accuse me of being D&C. Face it Croat, you are EQUALLY SHIT as the rest of your slavshit brothers. Shifting the goal posts won't help you. And sucking your own dick in these gay ass balk threads where Sup Forums is supposes to believe some Eastern European shithole is nicer than a proper
Med country is pretentious and autistic.

>Not only was I reffering to the fact that you were accusing me of being Serbian for pointing out your hipoctosy and bullshit
Never did I fucking accuse you of being a Serbian you literal aspie retard. You are legitimately mental get help dude. There is an Irish larper who always sucks Serbian dick, I was assuming it was you because not much Irish ppl post on Balkan Threads, autist.
>Eastern European shithole is nicer than a proper
Med country is pretentious and autistic.

Objectively better, now hurry off to sleep O'Connor.

balk diaspora thread , embarassing, its 3 am in balk RN

>Culture, way of thinking, people, corruption and unemployment :^)
Greece has arguably the greatest history/culture in Europe.

I am an American and want to work in Croatia for a year in the finance industry.

wat do?

You're confusing as shit mate. Needn't i remind you that half of this autistic board goes crazy for the remove kebab memes, so I don't see why you're trying to pin point me out of the countless potato niggers on this board with your description. You are as shit as the Serbs, Bulgarians, Macedonians and whatnot. If you even think you can compete with Greece you are deluded.

>work in Croatia
I lol'd

Greece
>has the highest unemployment rate in all of europe
>in insane debt
>has turkish genes
>owes most infrastructure to Germany
Really made me think.
Be more specific.
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s&list=RDpKiB8-2LK6s

>Be more specific.

It analyst. Ancestors come from there, thought it would be neat to live there for a year, and check it out.

IT, not it.

Don't be retarded. Greece is riddled with DEBTS but they are still infinitely better than the rest of the Balkans. Pic related

>implying you wouldn't

>is still better than africa
You needn't think further

Every Bosnian I've met has been cool as fuck. All of them had blond hair and blue eyes too. Last Bosnian I met really looked up to me for some reason, he tried to impress me even though he was a Chad.

would be based if they weren't mudslimes

Serbs are the worse from my experience with their diaspora. Also they're like Romanian gypsies, probably the same in retrospect - no one can really tell desu.

Sure, what type of life would you like there or what do you expect. If you tell me I can tell you good places.
Means nothing when you're in one of the worst debts in Europe to keep your government intact.
Just go sleep Connor.

>Means nothing when you're in one of the worst debts in Europe to keep your government intact.
The rest of the Balkans barely have a government
Come on now

The only Albanians I know both have Italian-American license ares on their cars.

>c-c-close enough for jazz?

You must all be so tired posting on Sup Forums. Why don't we just close the browser and hit the hay?

Won't it feel good just laying on your bed on going to sleep user? Come let's just go to sleep guys, we can post tomorrow.

ITT: schizo diaspora bashing on other schizo diaspora while actual balkanites are asleep. Wish me a nice trip to Italy and neck yourselves cya

I want a small, clean place, safe. hit the beach a lot. save some money while i am there. not looking for fancy. but not slumming it either. im not young, but not old. single.

What country was remove kebab filmed in?

What's Serbia like?

Dubrovnik, Split or the other smaller cities surrounding them.

Istria wouldn't be bad neither, pretty liberal but the women there are extremely easy.

Thanks. Zagreb is the maternal stomping grounds. I want to learn Croatian. It's a cool language. My grandma spoke and wrote it, but I never learned from her. I'm an idiot for that. Of course, her generation thought why bother, you're an American now.

When u balkan fuck bois gun wipe out the albanians?? We waitin

Serbia