What did Keith Olbermann mean by this?

What did Keith Olbermann mean by this?

twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/926507600618893313

lol

what do democrats even think Trump did?

its so insane

that nigger is insane lel

he's just making money by pissing off people he knows will never do anything about it because they aren't lowlife dirtbags like him

I hope this cuck gets culturally enriched

>I think we should let Keith Olbermann back on TV. I mean, what's the worst he could say?

Every time I think he says something so insane that it can't be topped, he blows it out of the water with something even more retarded. Can this man be stopped?

hang him for treason

>hang him for treason
Wrong. Nominate him for President at the DNC.

it’s obvious he also likes ff7

he did less to hurt America than Obama, what's his point?

Career suicide. Been going on quite a while now

You can use this comment to force GQ to stop paying him.

>muh existential threat

Another gift that keeps on giving. He's a walking, talking billboard for Trump 2020.

Link to subreddit?

he's not wrong
did Trump fight for the US?

>environment
>will
>could
>if
>worse than 9/11

W E W
E
W

Look at the youtube comments for any of Olbermann's retarded rants. The most insane leftists are suckling his nuts for every consonant.

>will kill
How do you compare something already measured with something that hasn't happened?

When he says America, he really means (((Globalism))) Why do you think the left is still freaking the fuck out over President Trump so much? They know he's going to breathe new life into the country, especially the wake of Obama's eight year legacy and they are shitty scared that the people are waking up and seeing the left for what they really are.

oh snap the 9/11 LIE is gonna fall now too!
best timeline

DURR I DON'T LIKE DONALD TRUMP
I WENT TO CORNELL

The Trump campaign should be a case study on the power of propaganda.

The jews turned him into the most hated man alive.

its the politics subreddit

>insane man says insane things

That nigga's next on Trump cursed list. He probably rapes young boys.

>Olbermann

Is he Jewish?

>the ones that died did more
>they stopped doing things and somehow you're not outperforming them

also

>in his wildest dreams

im sure osama would kill every single westerner in the world in his wildest dreams

Olbermann is a fool.
I do not hear his words.

>"Bin Laden" the CIA patsy orginized 9/11 and thousands were killed
>Trump=literally Hotler

what?
are you implying you've done more for the US than the founding fathers?

>(((America)))
Day of the Rope is near.

fuck off Olbermannposter... no one cares about this whiny shitbag

Redpilled as fuck. He knows about Israel

That's liberals for you.
>WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF THIS BENIGN REGULATION CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Canada they were talking about how the postal service would be stopping home delivery and just delivering to a lockbox at the end of every street. The liberals opposed that because, you guessed it, "hundreds or thousands of elderly people WILL die as a result!"

If you try and step in Trump's shoes for just a second, what good would his riches be if he wiped out all of America? You think the people manicuring his golf courses are rich? The dude would go insane without his fast food workers.

>That nigga's next on Trump cursed list.
He's already cursed though. Imagine being left-wing and watching the right embrace Glen Beck and hang on his every word.

if you watch the clip he's actually licking McCain's ass in front of his daughter because he's Trump's biggest cockblocker right now in the USA

So when does this qualify as treason? Does he have to literally have an ISIS banner behind him in his videos?

your id is fart

>Trump causes global warming
>global warming causes hurricanes
>2017 atlantic hurricane season most costly of all time
>$317 billion in damage
>US-Rico relationship permantly damaged

Is Climate Change even real or is it just another boogeyman they use to tax people?

I've never seen it come up unless they're going on about natural disasters.

as someone that died in the trade centers this offends the fuck out of me. holy shit fuck this guy

He means he wants to end his career

>listen you cocksucker motherfucker ARGGGHHHHHH

thats what i wanna know.

>implying his 7 months in office influenced the climate

I asked this of some doofus, did they want another corrupt and compromised politician. They're a bunch of retards.

He meant Obama is his favorite president

hes just a liberal obsessed with trump. Its sad, really

ignoring the fact he is a redditor, is he right?

>flag
>favorite
Hmmmmmmmm...

Not being a good goy.

>what do democrats even think Trump did?
He Hitler'd.

technically true..

this !

any nigger anons that wanna take 1 for the team

Keith really is cashing in on stupid blood thirsty liberals.

kek I unironically believe it too

Daily reminder re: GQ, his employer;

Kicking out illegals?

They aren't part of the USA, though, so I have no idea otherwise.

>the US president controls nature
fucking brainlets need to be holocausted in gulags

If climate change is happening, it’s not from us. It’s the natural cycle of earth.

Keith is such a melodramatic pussy.
But his venom really is somewhat dangerous because unhinged liberals really believe every word this faggot says.

It's real, but not as crazy as people make it out to be.

God forbid people change their diets and health habits or stop buying environment harming products. Self responsibility? FUCK THAT!

The freakout, the world will be destroyed hysteria is bullshit. It is a power and money grab.

Fucking Blumpf not wanting to use the ancient wizards of Moloch to resurrect the Vegas shooter and comp some bullets into his head again
Truly an anti American

Why can't conservative retards handle the bantz?
>m-m-m-muh 9/11 tragerdy muh drumpf

When did GQ move it's operations to an Oberlin College transgender dorm?

>or starts a war with some reckless action

I can't understand how Hillary egging on WWIII with Putin just went straight down the rabbit hole after the election ended.

that's not bantz, bantz is based in reality, like how Indians shit in a designated street, or how Moldova has a town rapist
That's just an outlandish and unsubstantiated fantasy.

This.

They’ve turned into everything they hate about Christians.
>muh moral superiority
>don’t do this, it’s a sin against Marx
>End of days via pollution

This is the fundamental difference between right memes and left....things. The left highlights contradictions between words and actions because they think that what a person says will just magically materialize out of thin air. This is based in their pampered and latent childishness where they believe the government is their parents who will buy them that shiny car.
The right uses only historical and statistical fact because it is grounded in absolute fact and credible analysis. This default grounding in reality and fact and what makes them such experts in absurdism, irony, insensitivity, and shitposting. They just sperg and post because it's funny watching people who's living experience is a fucking sperg.