Rush Limbaugh is rich af

How does he manage to earn so much money? No CNN/MSNBC/Fox News personality comes close, Rachel Maddow makes $7 ml/year.

I hear virtually nothing of him

Doesnt he own his own company (the EIB network)?

Cuts out the middle man

he's on soros' payroll to make right wingers look like complete morons and he's very successful at it

he's the best at what he does and he's only VERY rarely been wrong. he makes FUCKLOADS in ad and merch revenue.

you are a fucking moron

hes a syndicated radio host with hundreds of markets for like 35 years and has his own merch.

American dream in action

>If either of them were to donate all of their money to all American citizens, each citizen would recieve around $300K

I haven't paid attention to him since like 2008.

From what I remember, he was just your typical neocon. Has he changed at all? I would be surprised if he did.

he probably gets paid off not to talk about certain things

Its that golden EIB microphone

no. he's a complete retard and he makes the rest of us look bad

We don't need people like him. In fact, our generation is already far beyond him.

No he still thinks it's the reagan era (pre amnesty) and thinks the constitution is the end all be all

Rush has been syndicated for around 30 years, that's plenty of time to amass a fortune in his business.
$82M? Wikipedia shows his net worth at $500M.

People in radio make good fucking money, ironically as less people watch TV thanks to computers, people still listen to the radio in their cars

Oh shit, sorry user didn't realize that was per annum.
Wow. That is a good salary

He hasn't changed. Rush is a deaf, pill popping lard of crap. I wish Alex Jones was more widespread over the air radio so I could at least listen to something entertaining while I drive around for work.

>I hear virtually nothing of him

That's because he's on AM radio, ruskie. He's been doing radio for like 30 years. I grew up listening to him. He's a legend. And anyone who says otherwise is a lefty faggot, or alt-right retard who probably doesn't like anyone on the conservative right anyway.

>$82M? Wikipedia shows his net worth at $500M.
No, it confirms the numbers. He probably invests it into something and loses.

If your sister were to suck my dick, I'd get my dick sucked. Get on it.

He's the original and he's been at it almost 40 years.

Listened to him and pretty much all the others back on AM radio in the 90s, including Drudge who probably had the best radio show as well as Phil Hendrie, Brent Bozell, Hannitty, etc

Back then liberals cried constantly about how right-wingers had a "monopoly" on the media via talk radio.

I listen to Rush everyday for the most part, and he's not a neocon. I used to think the exact same thing about Rush until I gave him a listen. Truth of the matter is, he hates leftists with a passion and basically understands the leftist mental state as well or better than Sup Forums does. He's said nigger on air before also. and don't know what they're talking about considering Rush constantly mentions demographic shift and a permanent underclass that the democrats need to farm votes. He's also kind of like Sup Forums in that he's always fucking right.

>He's said nigger on air before
wtf i love rush limbaugh now

As joker said in the dark knight rises, if you’re good at something never do it for free.

American education

He's 100% aboard the Trump Train and based now.

He mentions it but he doesn't go into detail at all. He skirts around the issue that it just comes off as sad.

This, read the transcripts on his website each day. His insight into Democrats and the media is almost always spot-on as is his hot-takes.

I'm glad he didn't retire last year.

Rush was calling out fake news before most of Sup Forums was born. His memes are pretty dank too.

He's comfy to listen to. Boll and Brand bed sheets pays him a pretty penny. He probably also charges the RNC a boat load of money to do speeches.

incorrect, his current 5 year contract is for 500 mil which means 100 mil a year.

>he doesn't go into detail at all
Yes he does. He talked about the underclass issue on yesterday or today's show and he constantly elaborates on exactly how these communist extremists operate to subvert institutions, specifically academia.

I stopped listening when he started playing into the Jewish medias lies about the DACA beaners being children rather than telling his millions of normie listeners that the average age is in the 20s and a retarded amount of them FAILED HIGHSCHOOL.

Retarded. Rush is fantastic. He is literally entertaining for 2-3 hours 5 days a week. He'll have some boring shit but overall it's great fun to listen to. He's been triggering libs for 35 years and he is damn good at it.

He is spot on and has been for decades. He draws up just short on the JQ which normies are not ready for.

You suck at math.

lost; feigning stupidity gets me everytime

This. He comes so fuckng close. When he says drive by media he's talking about Jews. However, at $100mill per year makes sense why he just plays the game.

Makes sense.

He shills a lot for Israel too.

this. put in the time you 20y/o faggot

Doesn't he have a shit load of books too? I only remember this fuck when my gramps would have Rush on 24/7. Every time that intro played, it made me die a little more.
I'm pretty sure only people above the age of 75 like this guy.

>he's on soros' payroll to make right wingers look like complete morons and he's very successful at it

You just lowered the bar of idiocy to a depth never even dreamed of (and I've seen some pretty thick idiocy).

>he doesn't like the Pretenders or Rush

dude you're a little faggot

>he's on soros' payroll
>constantly mentions how soros is funding the fake protests and trying to make them seem organic

checked

>From what I remember, he was just your typical neocon. Has he changed at all? I would be surprised if he did.

He hasn't changed a bit.

The world, on the other hand...

just like the simpsons ripping on fox, while being of fox, not an argument sir

in fact its probably for "credibility" so gulable blops like you say exactly that

>Doesn't he have a shit load of books too? I only remember this fuck when my gramps would have Rush on 24/7. Every time that intro played, it made me die a little more.
>I'm pretty sure only people above the age of 75 like this guy.

Couldn't stand the guy 20 years ago.

However, as the years have gone by, and seeing just how right he has been about most things (especially the democrats), I've become a regular listener and appreciate what he brings to the mic.

>How does he manage to earn so much money?
Radio. Decades of doing radio. I remember my parents listening to him back in the early 90s.

RUSH REVERE SERIES OF CHILDRENS BOOKS.

much like howard stern

the bigger question is who is buying all of this beber shit

He is an oxycotin addict and hypocrite.

I’ve been listening to him since I was 20 in 1991. Get rekt

80% of his timeslot is advertisers. He even reads commercials in between sentences. That's how he;s so wealthy.