I was wondering if Hitler may have been influenced by Indians or vice versa

I was wondering if Hitler may have been influenced by Indians or vice versa.

>he used the swastika, which is a common symbol in Indian culture, meaning peace and prosperity
>he believed in ethnic cleansing. In ancient India and in some parts to this day, marriages are only allowed if the bride and groom are of the same caste and race
>he used the word aryan, which comes from arya, which, in the past was a word used by women in India to address their husbands
>Hitler is popular in India, many agree with him
>light skin is popular in India and many North Indians (who marry within caste) are light skinned, almost looking like tanned white people.
>indians, like most asians, hate/dislike people who don't look like them or are not asian or white
>German and Sanskrit have words that sound very similar and mean the same thing

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_India
archive.is/pT0Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try reading a book

the nazi germany swastika came from goering who saw it on someones mantle and thought it looked cool

hitler did have many indian allies and was a supporter of indias independence movement

Look up Savitri Devi

Hindu, symbol for eternal life or some shit. Guy was into the occult too

Sanskrit in an indo European language like Greek. Aryan comes from the ancient aryans who invaded India.

>The swastika is a common Indo-european symbol representing many things.
>Marrying into your race has been the status quo in possibly the whole world since Homo erectus started noticing differences between each pack.
>The aryan peoples who inhabited the himalayas.
>Can't honestly give opinion, too little facts, too much shit in the street.
>I can't honestly think of a place where dark skin is preferred (outside of africa).
>Again, you ain't special. Rest of the world been there, done that.
>They're both Indo-European languages, descended from PIE.

All of the above is common knowledge in /pol. Your point being?

Hitler was an incarnate of avatar Kalki.

occult moron

You fucking pleb
Fpbp

Aryans, you fucking dolt.
They descended from Indo-Europeans, the same that populated Iran and Turkey before the brown hordes brought them low.
Hinduism is an Aryan religion kept up by the people they tried to separate themselves from by the caste system.

"what India needs is a another hundred yeas of English rule"-Adolf Hitler talking to Gandhi

I agree. Maybe if the Britishers had stayed longer, there wouldn't have been so many street shitters in India now.

Fucking sage, newfag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_India

>britishers
where u from ddue

Hitler used the Swastika because as a child he went to a church and upon the church it was adorned with a Swastika symbol. When he was thinking of the Swastika design years later he remembered back to his childhood.

It's as simple (or complex) as that.

The Bhagavad Gita?
archive.is/pT0Y4

>swastikas in church during hitler's youth
k

swastikas in a church? I've never heard of that but that's interesting.

>believing what the singaporean muzzie has to say

No shit. Read "The myth of the 20th century"

to bring you up to speed a bit.

The Indo-european peoples settled in the ganges river area in india long ago, they moved all around eurasia bringing the swastika with them. Many ancient peoples have tales of being visited by "white people with blue eyes"

Many indo-europeans stayed in norther india and inter-wed with the locals. India's caste system today is the very product of caucasoids breeding with australoids (dravidians)

It is interesting to note that "Shiva" may have been a pre-hindu pagan figure of the Dravidian people.

parents are from the Himalayas. I'm American.

Hitler was a failing artists who spend months and months designing various different symbols.

I know that much from studying ap world in high school. I was recently reading about the holocaust for a bit of fun and thought about this.

he should have gone with the jew star or the christkike cross

it's a theory, but never been proved. Shiva was called rudra, and in the aryan vedic tradition, a being identical to shiva by the name of rudra was worshipped

so youre nepalese?

I guess. I don't look Nepalese though. I look like I'm North Indian.

this

welcome to the world of esoteric hitlerism

Maybe start with the Gita or something

so why do u hate yourself?

>According to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, the swastika came back into wide use in Europe in the late 1800s following “extensive archeological work such as that of the famous archeologist Heinrich Schliemann.”

Ya know, when Hitler was a child...

There is no esoteric meaning as to why he used it, he was simply searching for ideas and remembered is childhood and the symbol.

Does this mean poos are /ourshitskins/?

so... the swastika is a christian symbol now is it

I don't hate myself. Where did you get that from?

based leafs

u want the same people who subverted your aryan culture and allowed 10-30 million of your people to purposefully starve to death for some rail way tracks to stay for a while. I might be biased, i'm a 4th generation potato nigger

based leafs in edmonton

sorry, last one was fernie, this one is windsor

fuck off

>so... the swastika is a christian symbol now is it

What the fuck are you talking about, holy fucking strawman.. the Swastika became somewhat popular in the late 1800's in Europe and some churches (for whatever reason) had a Swastika on them. As a child, Hitler attended a church and high above the door as he looked up he saw a Swastika which he thought of many years later.

I don't care about as to why, what or who, I'm simply stating why Hitler chose the Swastika symbol.

>failing artist
>designed the most provocative, enduring imagery of all time

Yeah but they really aren't "my people". The uncivilized Indians look or act nothing like the civilized ones.

his art was actually pretty good

JEW IN LOO

>some churches (for whatever reason) had a Swastika on them
>. As a child, Hitler attended a church and high above the door as he looked up he saw a Swastika which he thought of many years later.
and your source is the Jewish Holocaust Museum
get fucked hadjikike

civilize them yourselves, dont depend on someone else, u did it in ancient times, dew it again

Show your real flag so I can understand the country that breeds utter fucking morons.

How would that benefit the holocaust? I posted a holocaust sentence to show it's the standard belief about Swastika popularity in the 1800's.

It has zero to do with Jews. I'm Chinese you fucking wop.

>Singapore
Tamils aren't real Aryan Hindus, bro.

In the ancient times we confined them to the status of untouchables, which worked perfectly fine. Now, people are straying from the caste system because of SJW culture and are rejecting it on grounds of "cruelty"

meh, ive heard most of em are converting to cuckstianity or islam, so just send in the the 2002 death squads and clean em up

>still quoting the holocaust museum
just stop

They are. Which is kind of nice since muslims are the worst kind of untouchables. We are fine with christians, but muslims are the spawn of the devil.

No you fucking kike. It came from Blavatski

The swastika has a meaning nobody remembers.
There is a reason it is literally found all over the planet.

The swastika dates back 6000 years ago when an Aryan emperor ruled the entire world during the Sarah Yuga. The capital of this emperor was in Hastinapur. His son was given a portion of Eastern Europe, Greek and Rome.

Pic related is a swastika in a Japanese temple.

it originated from aryans because the greeks, druids, and Celts used it too

check into Guido Von List, H. P. Blavatsky and Manly Palmer Hall. Pic related is the symbol of the religion Blavatsky founded in 1875

Manly P Hall doesn't talk about the nazis at all but he has very interesting lectures on Blavatsky.

It's the galaxy, it's a symbol given to us either by the ancients mapping the stars, or by ancient aliens showing us the shape of the galaxy.

noice. Godspeed user.

Churches with Swastikas are called temples you fucking idiot.

yeah, alot of cultures use swastika lookin' things. i doubt he chose one in particular, just thought of it himself.

some of those names are pretty cool desu. rajputana agency, central provinces, madras presidency, kashmir and travancore sounds patrician af.

The swastika represents the equinox points of the ages. Hitler understood that the age of Aries was when aryan's came to power. He reversed the original symbol to signify the counterclockwise rotation of earth through the zodiac ages.