Why don't you like obsessive girls, user?

They are very loyal and will never leave your side. I don't understand why everybody don't like them. Care to Tell me why?

Control freaks.

I have an obsessive waifu. I'm an obsessive husbandu so it works out.

>why don't you like obsessive girls
because you shut the fuck up unless spoken to.

I DO like obsessive girls, user. But, seeing as to how I'd probably never get a girl unless she practically fell onto my lap (or kidnapped me) I don't think I'll ever get one. Unless sexbots get a yandere mode.

Because, weaboo-san

Obsessed girls are insecure as fuck and always cheat

Anime isn't real

Obsessed girls don't cheat tho. because they're obsessed with you.
Anime isn't real but obsessed girls are real

I have obsessed gf. She worries too much that i would cheat on her so she dont rly trust me. Even if i tell her im not gunna cheat.
Always texting if im ok or doing fine, its annoying but feels good how shes there for me. Just hoping she dont kill me if i make her mad.

Where do u find these women OP?
Japan must be filled with them

They will think you are cheating all the time, and if they decide they don't like you, they will start obsessing with someone else, and cheat themselves.

bullshit girl that was obsessed with me fucked a nigger to make me jealous which she found out doesnt work on me

I've become so jaded with modern women's bullshit that I'd rather stay single.

"the hottest love has the coldest end" -Socrates

Because obsession isn't a mutual attraction. And as other people have said in the thread it basically multiplies the negative aspects like cheating, where they will get back at you for shit you haven't done.

I like obsessive girls.

sauce?

Your body pillow does not count.

Me too

If the person you're marrying isn't at least a little crazy then what's the point?

that's rumia, she's not obsessive just hungry.

>and will never leave your side

If they're obsessive and submissive, that's cool. Obsessive and anything else, nope

I swear this gets creepier the longer i stare at it

this is more of an topic

kek. married 14 years.
Wife is very devoted, very caring. Virgin at time of marriage. She likes being around me and wants me to be around all the time. I don't mind, she is very easy to get along with, doesn't pick fights and no drama. She overlooks all my faults. Describes self as "possessive" but not "obsessive".
I could have certainly done worse, glad I went with this one. My only complaint is very conservative in bed, but I've learned to live with it.
Life's good when your wife is very compatible.

Because one mental illness is never alone.

It is always obsessive + another thing

No woman will ever notice me let alone obsess over me.

Gasai Yuno-san is mah gurl

Obsessive like controlling? Or obsessive like drink my cum anytime I want.

>tfw no yandere gf

they are interesting, but i prefeer to keep my soul inside my body

also:
obvious larper