France
India
Norway

>Countries you now like because Sup Forums
Poland
Russia
Iran

Australia

Finland. I like it even more now after Sup Forums.

Canada

>Countries you now like because of Sup Forums
Antarctica

i cannot wait for canada to get turned into a caliphate by that flamboyant PM

Canada, South Africa

Europe in general to be honest. Specifically western Europe. Thought they were the beacons of enlightenment in the world. Thought eastern Europe was basically a backwater nothingness. I think being on Sup Forums has definitely swapped my perception of the two

iktf

Amerimut looks a lot more like the average German or Frank TBQHWY

>*snickers*
>"fflAGGHAAAHAHAHA look at you Eurocucks! You're going to be brown by 2020 at this rate!"

Used to love merica but after spending 5 years on this board i despise every single on of them

I had the general "Europeans are smart and sophisticated!" stereotype in my mind like most Americans tend to. Then I talked with some of you and realized you're just as fucking retarded as the rest of the world.
I have a new found appreciation for the Strayans and their bants though

this
image boards made me like the brits and the aussies and the finns but made me hate the rest of the world including this country

also this board made me realize how many shitskins live in the USA, I live in the rural midwest so we just know about city niggers but seems like everyone is like half-spic half gook these days. makes me feel sick to see all the weird dogfaced mongrel people walking around the streets

Germany and Canada
Always thought canadians were a joke, but their unironic shitposting got to me
Didn't realize how badly Germany fucked the rest of Europe until I came here

america

America

Canada

Norway. It's more to do with price than the culture. It's under 3 hours away but charges out the ass for a flight. I just want to hang out somewhere polar like Svalbard or Iceland for the comfy. Svalbard is no real crime. A seed vault for all the plants in the world. Old soviet housing and mines. A town with actually decent internet but it also has london prices. I just want to earn monies while looking at the northern lights then spending the rest of the day in a blanket.

Germany
Sweden
Canada

Well, most the countries people were disappointed by I already believed to be inferior anthropologically and morally.

most countries actually

Turkey, used to kind of admire them but now I just see them as obnoxious trolls who wish they were black.

Legend has it Tasmania has some the basest white people in the world.

Israel.
Usa.

Russia

Kek, that guy ruined that country’s reputation here more than all genocides

fpbp

All of them.

Canada
Sweden