How are YOU preparing for the happening tomorrow?

How are YOU preparing for the happening tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_Chisel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bought a shit ton of vodka, pipe tobacco, and snacks and I'm gonna sit up on the highest hill I can find and watch the show.

surfing. with that blonde chick.

I'm getting comfy. Breewing some coffee. As usual.

Bought some scotch. Gonna get comfy and watch the democrats kills the last of their credibility.

I will clean my front room and play video games

I have an emergency drill all weekend.

whats happening tomorrow

Imma watchsum football bitchiz
Fuk dem antifaggaz

most likely absolutely nothing

"Emergency drill".
Godspeed, user. Take out as many commies as you can for me.

Antifa faggots gonna shit in streets again?

Bought 40 mgs of oxycodone, downloaded some movies for iPad and grab a six pack of Heineken. Pop a popcorn maker too

It's a communications drill with military, civilian and DoD elements.

researching a nice razor to buy for under $30. since this thread is gonna be pruned, anyone recommend a solid safety razor for me?

fapping and napping

I'm fuckin ready mate

I'm not. I'll probably read about it on Sunday, since there's nothing happening within a 6 hour drive of my house. I'm not going to go that far out of my way to see a nothingburger.

Merkur hd

Safety razor? Fag. Real men shave by rubbing pumice on their face. Dry.

got muh shield 9mm locked and loaded
>tfw no rifle gf

100% comfy signing in

Happenings never happen, I didn't do shit to prepare because nothing is going to happen.

2 bottle of diet coke
3 packs of smokes
4 computer screens, ready to watch the chaos on livestream.

And I'm making nachos. Nothing says "make america great again' quite like watching the cops thumping hippie heads while eating nachos.

>Merkur hd
amazon seems to like it, watchin youtube vid now. thanks pal

Don't forget when they play with the power there might be a surge that destroys your electronics.
To be on the safe side go to your fusebox and turn off everything now, hunker down, and assume the worst.

I live in DFW, sou there likely won't be anything in my area. Having said that, I'll be taking extra mags for my carry gun and will avoid any urban areas.

whats written on the cassette?

also chekd

Make coffee. Make breakfast. Check Sup Forums. Check scanner traffic and interwebz live streams.

Checked. I think I'll sort my life out tomorrow.

CHISELS (SWINGSHIFT)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_Chisel

By leaving chocolate milk unguarded

I second it but will give you digits to prove it. Check em.

I'm going to the range first thing in the morning, like I do every weekend. I'm not afraid of antifags and I'm not changing my routine for them, and I don't even think they're going to do anything anyway, and I live in one of the protest cities.

Watching UFC 217

I was a /k/Oman so long before I became a Sup Forumsack and I've been a Sup Forumsack for a long time

careful, people have gone to jail for less

Not scouts are begging for food is what

i love how excited you are about this. you've been talking about it for days

I have a really big paper due tomorrow fug

Some ugly fucking creatures, lots of them in Canada unfortunately

Not just me, there's several other Sup Forums hams in on it.

/k/omando *

banging on my personal electric and chemical skinner boxes. same as always

that shit is cash yo, thanks my nigga.

stay safe from soros' goys tomorrow brah

*checkd

>Opens up girl programs for Boy Scouts
>Collecting food on same day as Antifa protest
I smell a false flag, desu

Hunt is that u

What?

I'm going to have a fish sandwich for lunch. That's how.

I'll escape unnoticed in the chaos or it'll make excellent bait for my punji trap

Oh let’s see, make breakfast for the kids, go help a buddy finishing Sheetrock in a room, drink a little, shoot some rifles, maybe bbq, look for happenings on Sup Forums. Life is good

You should have a creative day, make certain you’re seen firing a wide variety of fine firearms from the collection first thing in the AM.

I'll wheel my trash bin into my garage. should be safe

They're trying to get everybodies canned goods by 9 AM tomorrow before the fun starts

>skinner box
seriously, what the fuck are you doing

That's a negative. If it's who I think you're thinking of (WD6xx) he's on Sup Forums too. I'm N5xxx.

2nd

I've gotta work a 12 hour shift so I'll be catching up on the fun when I get back from work

Will there be a nov4 general?

Do we have any intel on any happenings? I got a feeling something big like a shooting is going to happen tomorrow.

Going fishing

Nice digits, Leaf.

Nothing is going to even happen tomorrow. At worst, there will be a few riots and the police will arrest a few people and the media will cover-up this all.

Tbh I'm not even sure if this is going to happen or it's a false flag set up by a pol discord

Going to the beach.

for what

Just got done lifting, I bought a nice bottle of wine and am ready to spend the day with a loaded shotgun on my desk and livestreams of all major news outlets

They will attacck dustbins

Shotgun loaded, one in the chamber, nothing to do but hold the fort down. I don't expect anyone to come calling, but better safe than sorry

Going roof Korean mode.

God damn it

Bought extra tendies at KFC to make sure I didn't have to go out tomorrow.

it was way cuter when it was just you desu

Only false-flaggers or paid opposition would be dumb enough to try shoot antifags.
Commies trying to shoot counterprotesters is entirely possible however, so stay home and stay safe!

Ah, um,
Nevermind

ill be at work, with all my shit in my trunk just in case stuff jumps off at work. I work at a county hospital in a liberal scum filled county so chances are good

>be me
>Have to work all day
>d-down town
>in car
> FUCKING PISSSEEEEDDDDD
What do gois

Gotta give up the bottled jew. Artificial sweeteners cause an insulin dump, the insulin isn't consumed by sugar, you become insuin resistant, and now you have dieabeetus without even having the sugar.

Is Switzerland the ultimate comfy country?
>majority white
>banking empires
>not "multicultural"
>pro-guns
>beautiful moutain countryside
>cozy alpine homes
Canada SHOULD be aspiring to be what you guys are. Fucking multicultural faggots and nigger worship.
I'm mad jelly of you guys

Bring a side piece and go wild when shit breaks loose

You should just move to swiss land

We had this.. but we let it go..

Bought a few extra supplies, in case they pull
the plug.