1 Bitcoin is worth $10,000 NZD

What the fuck is happening with Bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some stock market agreed to support it, been soaring since then.

I wish I could have invested in it now. I was too young at the time.

It's peaking before it falls all the back to $2000 or less then restarts to a climb that'll take it into the tens of thousands.

So invest when it falls back down? Gotcha.

>measuring anything of value in kiwibucks

I live in New Zealand you faggot.

Correct. Below $2000 though.

I bought a bunch last night at 8800 CAD now its over 9000
Noice.

It's peaking before the SEGWIT because speculators are expecting to get free money from it. My guess is the whales will dump the day before, taking massive profit and leaving the greedy with 50% or less of their investment. Even the "free" BTC they might get won't offset the losses.

my $200 ($138.14 USD) student allowance will actually make a difference in my life now. About time.

Never going to happen. This is bad advice, as you will never get to that point.

Why, because you think this is going to reach a permanently high plateau?

Wish I had 10,000 nazidollars

I bought in last year with $500. I sold it monday. Feels good man

It will be pumped to a certain point, with conglomerates making huge purchases orders, to drive the price even higher. Eventually, they'll decide that they've made enough money and sell tens of millions of bitcoins in one go and crash the price. Then they'll invest some of the profit they made, just to do it all over again.

>What the fuck is happening with Bitcoin?

BubbleCoin is bubbling.

The ground seems very solid right before you walk off a cliff.

>you will never get to that point
it touched $3000 like a month ago. to claim something will "never" happen makes you look retarded.

Couldn't tell from flag?

>26yo
>white (as white as a slav can be)
>still have no earthly idea what the fuck bitcoin is and why it's relevant
>mfw

It's basically good goy points that you can use to buy tendies irl

>measuring anything of value in kiwibucks

Of course I'm going to use my own currency.

>NZD
NAZI DOLLARS!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

The NZD is collapsing in on itself cuz u elected a bunch of commies

how about some pesos? i was told I have to go back, but first I want to go black.
1GHRpGzdW46BweuoS4QoZmT6gUVU6MojNH

>still have no earthly idea what the fuck bitcoin is and why it's relevant
>gabbo
>Gabbo
>GABBO

Maybe a couple would be fun as a joke, but in general fuck that USD is still by far the best currency on earth.

>there are people on this website right now with thousands of bitcoins

J-Just give me 1 fampai..

Jesus that made me actually lol.

I would tip you in Bitcoin but my phone with the wallet is broken.

Can anyone predict when exactly the fall is gonna happen?

>said the incredibly nervous man for the 100th time

It's really not in a good spot. China has been actively working to break the petrodollar for years, and looks like it's working (why we're invading Africa on the DL right now).

US stability is going to hell with a broken government, and US infrastructure is crumbling. Stupid market love of the US is making sure we'll have another crash soon, but unlike 2008 will likely be localized to just the US.

I bought BTC at 600, and I'm still buying now. Expect it to level off around 20K eventually, and the USD to fall against both China and the EU in that time.

Anyone that pretends they can time markets is nobody to listen to.

After or before the fork, but not during it, thats impossible.

I want to know where I can buy BTC from a reputable source. I was gonna go with Mt. Gox before they were shut down, but now I don't know what to use.
Any recommendations?

Coinbase is generally fine.

Didn't happen after the August fork. Didn't happen after BTG. The least bear was due to fud from Asia. The SEC should soon cause it to correct by the end of the year or 2018. I hope if dumps after this fork so alts get some life.

Why the hell would I want New Zealand Dollars?

People on /lgbt/ should convert to Vietnamese Dongs.

If you could predict it accurately you could just short it and make millions of dollars.

My guess is any time in the next 2 years we will see at least a 60% drop from peak. I just sold a few of mine for like $10000 AUD, but still holding some just in case it goes crazy and gets listed on a real stock exchange in an ETF or something.

It's not too late my kiwi friend. You dont even have to buy a whole bitcoin. It isnt that hard to get into either. Also, there are plenty of other cryptos to get into and you can still profit! coinmarketcap.com/

:^) pls

i dont believe BTC, Ethereum or litecoin will rise.

not dramatically anyway. i think its reached its point. plateau.

i may will invest in some Ethereum, litecoin, dont know about btc rising to 20k anytime soon, and it's only x2 x2.5 your investment if it did, if you bought some now.

>it's only x2 x2.5 your investment if it did, if you bought some now.

That's why I'm waiting for the crash.

Thanks for the link US friend!

yea me too. those people that bought some earlier in the year when it was about 1000 etc.. would have got a great return.

kill me.
just fucking kill me

Those lucky bastards

BTC is being manipulated by (((Goldman Sachs))) and other (((financial companies))). When your everyday Joe is talking about buying BTC, you know it's a bubble that will burst. Once (((they))) raise it enough to make people think they're going to get rich quick by investing (((they)) will pull the rug out. It's sad so many are going to fall for yet another (((trick)))

i was going to buy around a $1000 worth in 2013 when it was at $70, fucking kicking myself now.

turn a 1000 in 105000, unheard of elsewhere.

if i had invested a few years ago, i would have already pulled it out. there is to much vested interest in now.

banks and businesses etc..

tfw made 2000$ into 50,000$ with ethereum and some other cryptos over a 1 year period. Able to pay off my university with no debt, and actually still have some.

Felt ok, it's not like you right wing retards know how money works or can guess accurately what the future has.

>know how money works
So where did your extra money came from?

Not so much Bitcoin surging as the NZ dollar tanking because people are waking up to the bullshit that is that foreskin of a country.

I think mathematically it’s improbable

>Hurhur I hit buy and got rich when it rose you don't have my skillz boi

I REMEMBER THE GODDAMN TIME THAT THEY HANDING IT OUT LIKE FUCKING CANDY. I SHOULD HAVE HOARDED IT ALL. FUCK.

Feelsbadman

True. Sachs has something like 1.5m coins. More than enough to move the market