>>147844437

wait, this Mongolian throat singing board is alt-right ?
fags, just like OP

I'm not a fag.

Before NPI
> literal-who guest commentator on niche Internet podcasts

After NPI
> world renown political idealogue with a vast network of popular support

Also paid opposition.

>trust fund fag with a super fag voice and a Russian spy wife is trying to larp as a Nazi

top kek

I now support punching nazis for following this pathetic fake subversive turd

>tfw you weren't there to give the roman salute

Why even live?

>you weren't there to shoot Spencer in the fucking face for being a CIA autist shill

I wish I was dead.

the alt-right is inherently jewish

>alt-right
>existing

LaughingAbbieHoffman.jpg

>doesn't think Sup Forums is alt-right
You're either a fedora libertarian or a NatSoc LARPer. The Alt-Right is an improvement on both of you.

(((Richard Spencer)))

>leftypol shill trying to D&C people
Leave.

R/eddit is down the hall, to the left.

>Spencer is best buddies with the Bushes
>pointing this out is leftypol shilling

No, user. You are the shills.

First I can completely agree with your Hatred because Rich Spencer slammed other people of the races. Second if you want to claim that this "alt-right" embarrassed themselves show the full clip of his speeches. And Finally since you yourself really revealed absolutely no evidence of your claims I'm going to assume your a fool and a complete idiot. An this Edited pic is you behind that computer!

You type like a boomer

I support Richard Spencer but I find this hilarious

alt-what

>I support Israel but I find this hilarious
FTFY

I don't get why people identify with the label alt-right. I'm just a white nationalist. Not some alt-right faggot with his tongue up Spencers ass but i also don't throw every single WN that puts out our message as controlled op bogeyman.

Would you suck Richard Spencer's dick if he paid you?

The Alt-Right is supposed to be a new movement for the modern age, separate from previous white nationalist movements.