This accurately sums up the alt-right

this accurately sums up the alt-right

The Jew recoils back. "I've been found out"

I kinda miss him :(

RIP Michael Moore
1954-2016
died of diabetes

Wait, he's celebrating the death of a race?
Isn't that kind of, fuck up and shit?

I wonder what he thinks of South Africa.

Glad he understand the situation. He therefore should be in full support of the white rising.
We've done it before. It'll be quite nasty.
You fuckers are going to regret everything in the end. I promise.

The dinosaurs got hit by a meteor they didn't have all their women fucked by the crocodiles

"Confused, angry, lash out"??
WHO is in the streets wearing masks screaming at the sky and calling everyone names?????

>the alt-right
is imaginary

Wow I didn't know Michael "Stomach touches the floor" Moore was an expert on Dinosaur psychology.

I thought dinosaurs were wiped out by meteors, how would they know they were going extinct? And who did they lash out against?

Thought Micheal Moore was describing himself.

Yes, now it's time for #furiouswhiteguys

Sounds more like the regressive left.

White people - so forgiving and considerate that they plot and advocate for their own destruction if other races want them to.

I'm pretty sure the dinosaurs didn't do that at all.

The left is so bad at having an honest discussion.

I thought he choked on a pastrami sandwich

I would say he'll hang on the DotR, but this fat cunt would probably break the rope.

I'm pretty sure the last time someone really, genuinely, ticked off the white devil, we split the atom and created an entire new field of science just so we could incinerate 100,000 nips and ruin the genetic lineage of the survivors for generations to come.

Then we did it again a few days later just because we could.

>nonwhites fucking with whitey
>things turning out okay in the end
pick one, shitskins

... did the dinosaurs really do that tho

But, whites lost WW2 user. :/

Sounds more like Nov 4th to me

So he agrees, white genocide is a real thing. He's celebrating its happening.

>who did they lash out against?
mammals

Patton realized this. We unironically fought for the wrong side. Nips had it coming though, fucking slant eyed shits.

And?

They expect us to just roll over and hand over our civilization to lesser peoples who did nothing to earn it? He should realize how long any kind of race war would realize

/thread
Sage

Fuck off shitskin

>this accurately sums up the alt-right

Michael moore hates himself, not white men.

>be Michael Moore
>Nine months before the election.
>Chuckle at the polls putting Hilary in the lead by sixteen points
>Shake head at Republican field
>smug superiority on tap
>sip on mug of pure melted butter
>Eat breakfast cheesesteak
>Wipe mouth with a page torn from a Bible
>"Twitter deserves my wisdom," he blathers
>Tappity tappity tap
>"Ha ha, white people are stupid."
>Stares off into the distance
>Sum total of life's work begins to leak down his pant leg in a gush
>"Surely, nothing will stop the progress of the Hilary victory."

Is that fat bitch still transitioning?

What if all of this is just to kill the last sheds of empathy in the future rwds?

So, then white genocide is real?

Yes
>hey you velociraptor
>yeah pegasaurus
>look up in the sky
>woah
>that flamming faggot is about to enter the atmosphere
>uh the politically correct term is asteroid
>it's going to kill us all
>wow don't be such and asterophobe
true story

Kek

nothing wrong with japs.
should have done it to the chinks.

Yep - this - Japs were doing god's work, now look what we have to deal with (ie China).

Total shit show.

So whites aren't going extinct or are they cause I'm confused by you Goddamn faggots?

As the dinosaurs were going extinct, they became confused, fearful, angry and lashed out, not knowing their era was over.
#angrybrits

As the dinosaurs were going extinct, they became confused, fearful, angry and lashed out, not knowing their era was over.
#metorscantendspecies

#retardedfalseequivillancy

is he saying its NOT okay to be white?

This guy doesn't know shit about dinosaurs. WTF does he think dinosaurs were lashing out at? What were they confused about? The plume of ash obscuring the sun, maybe. The slow decline of plant life due to sunlight shortage?

Fucking shit paleontologist.

>nothing wrong with japs.
*nothing wrong with them until they bombed Pearl Harbor

Chinks should have gotten twice the nukes though.

I mean his metaphor is absolutely retarded but basically it says white men are powerful but about to go extinct so the power doesn't matter

IT'S OK TO BE A THEROPOD

So Dinosaurs were killed by something else with agency?
Or is this a comment that we should ignore the plight of Africans as they die of environmental causes?

It kind of sounds like it is talking about the hip-hop industry or Hollywood.

why do the only comparisons these niggers make is harry potter, handmiads tail, and dinosaurs, also candy bars on comedy shows

He's celebrating the end of a race having a monopoly on the top of the socioeconomic totem pole

Literally admitting that the white race is going extinct whilst saying that it isn't when it supports their position.

>The white race are only going extinct in instances that we can crack a joke or a point about it

>otherwise it is entirely racist and untrue to say they are

you know they were actually instigated to bomb it right? america wanted them to bomb it so they had a reason to enter the war.

the jews played the whole theater.

チェックした

he is the biggest leftist shill ever and and a damn traitor to his own race

He made his money and had a good life, so fuck everybody else. Michael boar.

I've always wondered what if white people were to disappear who would blacks blame for being poor and who would they blame fo killing they kids who didn do nuffin

I've been waiting to break this one out for a while

People that have won don't go on about it. Sounds like he's trying to convince himself more than anything.

Have any of you leftist faggots ever actually lived around niggers? They are useless, feral apes. For every nigger you can show me that works hard and takes care of his kids, I can show you 10 that don't and 100 white guys that do. This whole rhetorical miasma you loons operate in is completely bogus and out of touch with reality.

The most amusing thing is that it aptly describes liberals, including Michael Moore, post 2016.

Best things come user, best things come..

Michael Moore is the biggest cuck in the fucking universe. If he wants to fucking die he should lay on his chaise lounge and stuff his mouth full of bonbons and grapes and other delicate sundries like Hedonism-Bot and let us have our world.

>Dinosaurs unaware of apocalypse
>Slowly went extinct

that's good.

Any black who has more than two mud cookies for dessert.

Him and all who follow him deserve nothing less than horrible death

or he should just fucking shoot himself.
he already does the shit you mentioned.

The alt-right, yelling about niggers, cucks, jews, and every other little thing they can blame being NEET failures on besides themselves.

He seems pretty angry...

This senpai. Grew up around them thanks to magnet schools all being in the hood. Once I got to college I found some decent black friends. The average ones are unbearable. White flight happens for a reason

Michael Moore knows this because he was alive 165 million years ago. We should listen.

Yet Moore should be concerned that those who keep order will disappear. His fat ass would be targeted by the mass unwashed hordes that he doesn't realize will roast him should whites go away and their problems aren't resolved.

This is mental terrorism and should (shall) be a crime.

>implying your loser ass has anything to do with creating civilization

>being NEET failures
I'm doing just fine, thanks.

Alright Kike.

Do you believe shitskins are entitled to white tax dollars and to live in white lands that they themselves never invested in, founded, defended or contributed to? Please explain what justifies that entitlement.

He said Trump was going to win

Oh yeah I read about that in my biology textboo-wait a minute

>He's celebrating the end of a race having a monopoly on the top of the socioeconomic totem pole

wait, is he celebrating death of jews or asians???

Actually Moore was one of the few on the left saying that Hillary was likely to lose. I mean don't let that get in the way of your fantasies though.

Probably come up with some Scientology crap where lingering white juju was corrupting their brown bodies or some shit

Because white is defined only as not being brown?

You forgot about these guys.

Cuck!

And how would he possibly know how dinosaurs acted millions of years ago...

Nah, not of the tribe myself, you sad pathetic fascist.

I miss his lectures about National Bolshevism.

#michaelmoore #weareallnazbol

>Black committing crimes, is our fault.
>Jews using their posit to actively raise themselves up and help cover each other's crimes, is our fault
>Brainwashed cucks screaming is bad to be born white, is our fault.

Top fucking kek!

Right, how could I forget, everyone on Sup Forums was valedictorian of their school, rich by 25, and great looking. But magically is oppressed by poor Mexicans and feminists.

>confused
>fearful
>angry
>lashing out
hmmm

dinosaurs n sheeeiittteee

>our fault

Hahahahahaha sad you faggots think the west belongs to you. You're nothing more than useful idiots for the rich, but you'll whine about the other while getting throat raped by your 'own' people.

Actually, I'm (ethnically) Mexican and have a 10th grade education.

If he's white he does. His parents and ancestors created it. It was theirs. They left it to him. Now it is his. Very simply stuff nigger.

Michael Moore isn't Jewish tho

Self-reflection isn't the forte of the left. If it was, they'd see how racist they are.

didnt he went around western europe making a movie or so and went back to murica and sayd we ware advance years ahead? well its because we are 97% white youropeans