What's the worst European country?

What's the worst European country?

Check pic related and guess. Pro-tip: starts with S and ends with PAIN.

Ukraine.

France.

Several cities belong to blacks and Arabs, such as Marseille.

Albania

man is nobody going to talk about the how do i activate my genitals? what the fuck does that even mean?

Albania if you can even consider it to be Europe

>Avoid Roma
>Steal the diamond

Oh, Gypsies.

consider my nutsack activated.

(No Data)

Really makes you think

how do i make friends Sup Forums?

fucking based russians. i knew we slavics were too ascended for this world of mundane germanics

>how do i activate my genitals?
really activates my almonds

you don't

you only make one. and i won't tell you how faggot

there's no fucking way this is real

my fucking sides

>how do i get a loan

Moldova

sup

Albania. Take it from someone who used to live there.

It's not even the Muslim thing, because most Albanians are irreligious (except those cancerous Macedonian diaspora). Its just the massive poverty, lack of infrastructure, and the drugs moving through there, especially the weed that grows everywhere. Albania is like the Mexico of Europe and every European knows it, almost nobody has a positive opinion of it.

The poverty is indescribable; in the rural parts and even some suburbs it is not surprising to find no running water, and partial electricity that runs for 6-7 hours a day and that's it. A huge chunk of the country doesn't even have a sewage system. Go look at some driving tours on YouTube, most of the country outside of the center of some cities doesn't even have traffic lights. And don't get me started on the roads; the few that are paved are in constant state of disrepair.

You turn on the news and every day it's "6 tons of cannabis seized in Tirana" or "200 kilos of heroin found in empty Mercedes in parking lot". Every single day this happens. There's so much drugs moving through there, and of course with this much drugs there are gangs and mafias and hotheads. Never get into a car accident in Albania, because these hotheads will literally shoot you for damaging their car and not go to jail; they bribed the police forces. Corruption is among the worst in Europe, probably the worst over here.

You'll see some 19th century diseases that you thought were wiped out, all over the place. I myself had tuberculosis for years. In the countryside you'll see people living with their chickens and horses, their stables literally connected to their living rooms. And of course those infamous bunkers all around the place, which are mostly taken over by gypsies and homeless people.

I assumed Spain had tactical poverty, keeping the masses somewhat traditional and somewhat nationalistic.

elaborate

Poland

Albania.