If Hillary had won, Hillary will help Rohingya

Don’t count on Trump helping the Rohingya

Why on earth would the Trump administration do anything to help, even in the smallest way, the Rohingya in Burma? The fact is that they’re Muslims from a foreign country, and if President Trump lifted a finger to help them at this time of their appalling suffering, he might be forced to then admit some of them to this country as refugees. And then one could ask him to explain exactly how different the plight of the Rohingya is from that of the Syrians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G1Niyyir5wM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Rohingya
Why would that be a US problem?

>be Muslim minority in a country
>starts Jihad
>lose
>"REEEEEEEEEEEE, HELP US OPPRESSED MUSLIMS!"

I hope he helps the budhists

Post that webm.

You know, that one.

If you care about them so much, why don't you take them in?

death to all mudslimes

(((They))) would shit on Trump even if he helped them.

Why does this shitskin keep making this thread? This is the 5th one I've seen this week. Why do BROWN Asians care about Muslim invaders???

Thank God Hillary lost then

give me the fucking codes. we'll wipe islam from the earth.

He's probably a Paki living in Singapore. Or Bengali, whatever as long as it's some Muslim shitskin

The Burmese are already doing a great job with the Rohingyans.
Why should Trump help out a situation that's already going swimmingly?

Learn english goatfucker.
Do you think FUCKING BUDDHISTS Attacked them for no reason?

youtu.be/G1Niyyir5wM

where proof? no credible news said that

Here is how USA should decide to help or not

>Are they a US citizen?

If yes help if no then ignore

this. i for one feel diversified by this genocide.

Don't cite fake news

you know singapoor is a muslim country right?

Funny how the (((world))) suddenly wants the USA to step up and police when it's poor, innocent muslims under attack. Where was the outcry when Rohingyas were murdering Buddhists for decades?

Mostly chink though

>No strategic interest
>involves the U.S in yet another SEA quagmire
>Pushes Myanmar in China's arms
>Alienates India, a key actor in containing China
>NO STRATEGIC INTEREST

The average American is a dolt that thinks regime change works like a cartoon where you all you need to do is bomb the baddies and things will correct itself. When things turn out to be more complicated, they'll blame the ebil gobmint and pretend they never supported the war like Iraq.

We should be helping the Buddhists

You can't sleep next to a mad dog.

Literally who?

Do normies just see poor nonwhites and autmatically demand whites do something to help them no matter what? Sure as shit seems like it. Fuck these people

Whites & Asians Deserve this Earth.
No one else.

You again, fuck off. The ronigger shitslims were the ones that started this conflict by attempting to overthrow the native population with islam. They raped and slaughtered non muslims and pissed off actual peaceful buddhist monks into taking up arms to fight back.

I didn't see the Obama admin helping the victims of the Darfur slaughter.

Why are people so indifferent to the fate of the Rohingya yet are the first to deny the reality of Islamophobia?

Takes a lot to piss off fucking Buddhists

ask that question again after ISIS takes hold of Rohingya and launched a successful attack on US soil

you fucks are so uneducated

I'd rather help stray cats and dogs

>FUCK AMERICA
>AMERICA HELP!
every single time

top kek

This, even the Buddhists said they were willing to make peace with them, but said it would be up to the Muslims to see it through. The Muslims gave their answer, so the Buddhists acted accordingly.

Can you please stop this anti-Buddhist rhetoric? It's really toxic.

kinda reminds of something

Hillary supports isreal

I wish you would just fuck off.
Hillary wouldn't do shit, just like any other American president.

In fact, she would probably have them exterminated, and be like "problem solved"

Literally who?

the real question is how to we assist the genocide more fully. i don't feel like these numbers are satisfactory.

so? at least they aren't brown subhumans.

No one should help the Rohingya, they should be purged or migrate into a muslim country like Indonesia.

They are trying to spread their bullshit into Burma and the Buddhists have had enough, rightfully so.

WTF I LOVE INTERVENTION NOW

with all the money of the foundation hillary could help them.

you dumb cunt. They got btfo by Bhuddists. They arent coming back.

>jews
>aren't subhuman
Get Out.

The only """""help""""" Hillary would give them is collecting donations to the Clinton Foundation

>implying someone should
they are Islamic separatists. Quite literally trying to colonize myanmar