>elected a retarded meme president
Delet this faggot
Everything else is true .

back to /r/the_reddit loser

And you will continue to eat our shit for the rest of your pathetic existence
fucking America jr

fuck off cunt

Oh yes master please shit your mutt poo into my mouth master

Lol, remind me if your nanny state lets you play violent videogames.

Ok son

My liberal brother and his fat (((wife))) just moved to your country because le ebul Drumpfft scared them away. Said they needed a progressive place with "muh free healthcare" and "muh common sense gun laws". Your country took liberal refugees with no marketable skills with open arms.

Thanks!

Shit even your e-celebs are a bunch of whiny faggots complaining about how racist CoD and Battlefield are. I hope your island fucking sinks.

I hope they know they moved to the most right-wing majority white country :)

Also let's be honest here, the only reason you guys don't do universal healthcare is because 95% of niggers in your country are on food stamps and you have an obesity crisis LOL

Lol right wing? Literal censership. Literal no-gunz. Literal savages not being genocided and sent to reservations. You faggots are right-wing for Monarchist beta soylims, but that's about it.

Great post, mate! We are all proud of you! This post obviously took your entire mental capacity!

You have to admit, Trump's an improvement but he's definitely no Pat Buchanan.

Wait, aren’t we le 36% white face now?

According to eternally butthurt Sup Forums shitposter algorithms, we go down by five percent every couple of months or so.

>tfw been working at Walmart for 13+years

Feel free to ask me anything on the topic.

Keep it going.

Eventually we'll reach 0% and then roll over to 95%. Then the cycle will repeat.

>we go down by five percent every couple of months or so

sounds about right

despite all that, we're still miles (not cuckometers) ahead of everyone else - really makes you think, huh?

that's what you pretend and think....

>miles ahead

How delusional are you burgers?

sage