Nov. 4th Expectations

what does Sup Forums expect for tomorrow? What do you think it will actually look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The beer hall putsch

Drumpf overthrown and BTFO, Jeb! takes his rightful place in the Oval Office.

At least its not hillery or itd be the ovarian office

So much nothing . So very much nothing.

Its going to be nothing, but the narrative will make this out to be as something impactfull to further sjw agendas

a lot of dead communist and shitskin scum somewhere in scandinavia, gotta strike while the iron is hot hope you burgers do the same

It's just anti-Trump protests. The locations have already been revealed. It's literally nothing

GSP will become the middleweight champion of the world. nothing else matters honestly.

If whitey is actually smart, all it will look like will be a bunch of faggots dressed in black, chanting some commie mantra nobody really understand with no opposition and most of all, with no real effect whatsoever

Soros funded protests. Maybe some bleed over into riots. Possible violence that could explode over the progress of a week or two.

I think it will be like any other protest.

A bunch of peace and love types crying about how horrible trump is; the same old bullshit chants; the same pre-printed signs; the same commie overtones.

There will be a few antifa types, but as (nearly) always they will stick to burning an occasional newspaper box and claiming victory.

Having it nation-wide hurts doesn't help them.

At a single location, they can all be bused in. Spread out across country, their ranks will be too thin to be taken seriously.

Desperate last minute false flag attacks by the crumbling establishment, who have increased their American Spring shilling 1000 fold as Meuller witchhunt facts look more and more dire for them and not for Trump

A bunch of small uninteresting protests where an even smaller minority chimp out and police deal with them easily and nobody really cares. Sup Forums doesn't talk about it afterwords and looks forward to the next rper happening.

I expect Antifa blocking roads, smashing windows/windshields, attacking trashcans, screaming, maybe a few beatings of white people from the BLM members of the black block, and police arresting a lot of people.

I'll also predict a wild card that a false flag will happen or a terrorist will take the opportunity to truck of peace Antifa.

Nothing. Sup Forums is always wrong.

>what does Sup Forums expect for tomorrow?

rural and suburban retards

I second this

I predict conservashits will all be hiding in their basements clutching their guns, literally shaking.

It's November the fourth here and so far nothing has happened. I am very disappointed.

global revolution

I believe it was just in America or we see Hamburg on fire again.

A bunch of ugly feminists and nu-male soybois are gonna block traffic and have an autistic screech-in.
People who just want to enjoy their weekend are going to get super pissed and, as usual, this stunt will be self-defeating and will even further hamper any new support.
Fucking communists are their own worst enemies and they don't even realize it.

A bunch of faggots trying to use bikelocks to spread peaceful communism. Shit isn't gonna happen IMO

Knock knock!

How likely do you think it could be that Soros funds a fake "white supremacist" group to go and stir shit to make the lefties look like the good guys out there?

FUUUUUUCKKKKK our local trash cans
SHIT SHIT SHIT!! protect you local cans
GET OUT and DEFEND /OURCANS/

Larping as revolutionaries. Will end with them being "victims."

with that kind of money anything is possible

It'll be massive. Soros just funneled 18 billion to leftist organizations supposedly. Antifa pays kids to show up.
They plan to have a permanent protest to remove Trump just as Soros funnels 18 billion?
Massive shit.
They have enough money to pay idiots to show up for awhile. And a lot of them.

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

What can you do?

He can fund it how many times though, not enough for a civil war 18 billion is only SO MUCH.

Expectations from me:

The only place that the images Antifa show are their "strengths and numbers" will take place is in the downtown of one of California's major cities, probably SF or LA. (Which is fucking pointless and redundant because they're going to be damaging the property of and endangering other liberals / illegals / minorities since there are hardly any white conservatives in those cities.)

Outside of there you might get a few small protests from a bunch of scrawny first-year art school students, but they'll probably only stay for about 2 hours until StarBucks opens its doors and will disperse.

I'm hoping SF has big antifa riots so we can compare their actions to the actions of all the niggers in Ferguson and Baltimore.

You didn't get digits, m8, you know pol i always right, I know it, but I hope it's all hype, but my gut tells me we're missing something.

What time do the festivities begin?

At least it's not magic digits. Magic digits are bad news.

I'm gonna think it's another DAK until I see people in the streets. On twitter the whole hashtag is just filled with Sup Forums types with no serious posts

Just taught my daughter how to field strip an AR15.
Fun times ahead.

they'll dick around in the streets with no nazis to punch, burn a flag, fuck a traffic cone or two and go home to post about how the nazi cowards didn't come out to fight against their next level tactics

Dead trashcans everywhere

Nothing

i expect nothing

i wont be disappointed

DO NOT COUNTER PROTEST

WE ALL KNOW HOW WEAK THESE FUCKS ARE

IF WE GET INTO SHOOTOUTS WITH THEM THE MEDIA WILL BLAME US AND THE NORMIES WILL BELIEVE IT

STAY HOME, THE MILITARY/POLICE ARE ON OUR SIDE. AND EVEN IF THEY WEREN'T IT WOULD MEAN JACK SHIT BECAUSE WE OWN ALL THE GUNS

THE ONLY EXCUSE TO SHOOT THESE FAGGOTS THAT THE MEDIA MIGHT NOT RUN WITH IS IF THEY KICK DOWN YOUR DOOR.

nothing will happen

Oakland CA here.
Losers who just can't make it in society will dress in black and turn over some trash cans and set them on fire.
Negroes will capitalize upon the opportunity to loot a Foot Locker.
That's about it.

A bunch of fat, sweaty neck beards and their fat, nasty "girlfriends" waving plastic garbage can shields and their shitty cosplay swords and trying to look tough while wheezing,...oops, I meant "marching" down the street...

ALERT!: REVCOM(Revolutionary Communists of America) and "Black Block Anarchists" and other domestic terror groups are planning a riot on Saturday down at the *. Local police have been informed, but I suggest you avoid the area, as violence is expected. If you live or work in the area, stay indoors and away from windows. Many businesses are expected to close, so being caught on the street without a safe place to go is a possibility. Please keep your pets indoors, as it's expected there will be loud explosive devices used by the riot police and rioters. Again, if you live or work near *, STAY INDOORS and away from windows. Also, it would be wise to remove any garbage cans from the streets and sidewalks, as the groups often use them as weapons or to break windows of homes and businesses. Stay safe!

F

The Trump/Pence Regime will be toppled and replaced by the rightful president, Jeb Bush.
Sounds like the average alt-right protest desu. Don't forget the Kekistan flags.

We need secure future for the trashcans