Is brother nathanael /ouguy/?

> Exposes the cruelty and degeneracy of kikes
>realizes that Israel is our bigggest manipulator
>realizes the full extent of American corruption at home and abroad
>anti-military-industrial complex
>advocates for restoration of common sense, values, and ethics in American life
>potential run for president in 2020

Why don't you guys support /ourbrother/ more?

I fucking love him, he is red pilled so hard, his parents were some nasty fucking jews no doubt .he is a commodity.

I felt so stupid for not realizing how much Jesus gets defiled by shows and other forms of entertainment. E Michael Jones put me on the right path and then I found this guy and could really start to put everything together.

I want to live wherever it is that he lives. It looks comfy.

I honestly hope ppl like him get more popular within the public and can get some support in congress, so we can stop funding israel and their shills

I defile my Jeebus waifu pillow every night.

I fucking love him. /ourguy

Yes.

I never saw this guy until he popped up on /pol some years ago. Haven't watched an incredible amount of his content but he seems pretty straight forward. Definitely has some form of autism but overall could sit down and enjoy a talk with the dude. Jesus is the ultimate redpill. Exposes the money changers for who and what they are. They killed him for it.

>Definitely has some form of autism

kek

He is a good Christian

yeah he's pretty much spot on except that he doesn't expose the shemites as being the fake jew kikes but beats around the bush

>/ourguy/
A proprietary CTR concept meant to help identify potential targets for doxxing and harassment. Ourguy has always been shilling. Pol doesn't have "guys."
>you guys
Proprietary shill language, irresistable to losers who honestly think we are teenagers in a basement.
We are being raided right now. Mods have abandoned us. It will be worse once the sun comes up. Do not reply to shills without an herb in your options field.

Every time a Jew is telling me like it is, I worry he's controlled opposition. E.g. Micheal Alan Weiner aka Micheal Savage"

Controlled opposition works on the theory of confirmation bias. They tell you what you already know, then slip in the propaganda that you didn't know because it's not true.

I haven't watched Brother Nathanael enough to know for sure.

Savage tho.... Controlled Opposition.

I don't think Savage is controlled op, in fact I think recently he's figured out what's really going on when he's started calling out leftists for being anti-white. He's one of the few Jewish political commentators who's anti-neocon.

Definitely.

The fact that this crazy haired nigger hasn't been banned from YT alone proves he's a shill. People get kicked off for questioning the tumblr gender schema and he can make a video a week about "new reasons jews are responsible for all our problems" and suffer zero repercussions? I smell a rat- a jewy one.

Does he live in a Greek orthodox monastery or something?

im not a follower of his but i have seen a few vids here and there over the years... always seemed pretty based to be

Brother Nathaniel has been a staple of Sup Forums since before you came here last year during the election. Fuck off Jew.

yes

No, but he used to live in a Russian one.