What's the plan?

Sup Forums has become a serious player in the culture wars. How long will Sup Forums be allowed to continue? It is a thorn in the side of the left. What is the plan if Sup Forums is taken down?

Shitposting on Lamp posts and mail boxes.

Sup Forums is a thorn in the side to ill logic

>serious player in the culture wars

But it will never have the same meme energy ... the left truly fears Sup Forums ... I think we need a back up site, perhaps on Russian soil ...

JAMES QUALL??!?!

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!

True anarchy versus manufactured pablum

You faggots go back to /reddit/

Its a free for all, eat me, beat me, come on and eat me

>Sup Forums
>serious

kys nigger

Pandoras box. they shut it down. we kill them all

It's all just a waste of time anyway. If anything the left and right just react and feed off each other, especially the far left and right.

When in doubt, i whip it out

The last thing that the left would want would be to shut down Sup Forums and have more far right wingers meeting in person.

Sup Forums really is a containment board which also allows right wingers to blow off steam.

You should either be on private Discords (with IRC/Tox/Signal backups) or, better yet, know Sup Forumsacks in real life.

>How long will Sup Forums be allowed to continue?

At least 7 more years.

GAS THEM ALL

GAS THE JEWS

Far left and far right have a symbiotic relationship. The center created the situation where extremes can prosper.

You have my sword.

Correcto !

Implying there isn't already various clones of this site more or less elsewhere.
Get real mayne

just keep trying to do better than we did yesterday, friends.

Not with the same volume or freedom. You are here for a reason

somebody list the emergency bbs list pls. Alex Jones's server can hold all the info drops
the truth must prevail

Nothing, because these spotty assed nobodies are literally nobody. Screaming on the Internet is also nothing. If it becomes anything, it'll be just biffos with tiki torches who get outed on facebook and ear-boxed by Mom. These people are literally nobody and this board is literally nothing.

won't be a grand conspiracy or anything. hiroshimoot will just eventually get bored or broke enough to sell Sup Forums

MFW Yuke's buys Sup Forums and institutes CAE mode - create an ethnostate

Of course. But implying there's no alternatives if 4chinos were to go down is stupid

Controlled freedom maybe. For a look beyond, check out the pruned threads from a Sup Forums archive site. Sometimes the best shit is gone before you know it.

I am glad that other marketplaces of ideas exist

A ritz cracker is a feast for the starving

>Hello goy teenagers, long time Trump supporter here: I forgot, remind me again what our secret plan is?
At least the sixth time today.

This is the plan user

gotta get trump to label Sup Forums a historical landmark that can't be touched

The real mission statement would be to poke holes in all the bullshit narratives of the status quo. Whomever they may be

Deep

Power goes to people’s heads, after a while it becomes corrupt and needs to be dismantled. No matter how good the origional intent was.

Its just a plant dewd

Plan?

>taken down
there were criminals that confessed their crimes in here already. Sup Forums will be fine

The plan is chaos

>know Sup Forumsacks in real life
Have you ever seen the meetups?

prepare your anus

Yep

user said this before:
>Make a site called ForChan

But in reality I'll start shitposting in real life way more often. Gotta get my daily keks somewhere.

Paradoxically, Chaos brings a natural order

>using heath ledger's joker
He had a plan the whole time. For example, if you look back at that scene, when he forces someone to put a gun in his own mouth, he had his finger blocking the hammer the whole time. Without a fucking doubt the best portrayal of The Joker.

This website will be rendered moot in about 5 years. You see, whites will be a minority among those under the age of 18 by 2020. That's 3 years from now. Whites will be an overall minority by the mid 2030s. That's less than 20 years from now. As it stands, 40% of whites and 70% of non-whites Vote Democrat.

By the mid 2020s, so within 10 years, we will be living in a one party (D) state. I'm going to repeat this in caps.

BY THE MID 2020s, SO WITHIN 10 YEARS, WE WILL BE LIVING IN A ONE PARTY (D) STATE!

If pol is taken down we will meet at midnight with AR's and rifles..

>What is the plan if Sup Forums is taken down?
That is their worst plan ever. The plan from here in the event of total loss, is to ruin the internet with our ideas....which we would do accidentally. Sup Forums is the intentional safe space FOR THEM. If it goes away, all hell breaks loose. Just think of cartel gore in the most inappropriate places....JQ facts all over.

We would accidently/intentionally ruin the internet for weeks or months.

We will still live to a higher standard, all nightmare down.

Look a dat comfy lil' nigger.

No refugees are risking their lives to get into Zimbabwe, South Africa or Haiti for a good reason. White culture is superior

no, the GO code is , if Sup Forums goes down, WE get UP and go OUT and take it IRL.
ultimately, if this place is dead, then so are (((they))).
CRASG THIS PLANE WITH
NO SURVIVORS!!!

Since google hates white straight men so much, we should create a corporation to replace them. Fubu. For us by us

White PEOPLE are superior

Culture comes from people. Not the other way around