Mixed race people aren't white or attra

Mixed race people aren't white or attra..
youtube.com/watch?v=wSq_oGNY6eE

seriously though explain this Sup Forums

that guys like 13 pedobutt sAGE

That has to be his step father. The skin color i can believe. The eye and hair color i can believe. But there is no way he has hair like that if his father is that black looking. Even octoroons end up with nappy hair

He's not a mulatto. Definitely stepdad or adopted.

Pete Wentz has straight hair and a half black mother

nope its his actual father , guess everything you believed about race was wrong

why didnt her mother have a black kid?

He has the same eyes as the black guy his father also he has a black person nose

LOL that is NOT that niggers kid faggot.

>not liking boys

His dad got cucked by Chad and his mom convinced him it was some genetic anomaly. If his dad was more light skinned I would believe it but that nigga is black

Corey looks like fucking E.T.

Is this what peadophilia does?

ya na

Hmmm guess 1 in 200 is worth le 30% faec everywhere. Thanks chang.

Uhhh are you guys stupid or trolling? It's so hard to tell these days....

That is NOT his biological father. If you think some dark African guy can have sex with a white woman and produce white-looking kids then you're fucking stupid.

it literally happened though

Fidel Castro is white

>Mixed race people aren't white or attra..
why do meme formats for OPs become accepted? This is some awful reddit tier shit. We all fucking know this? Do you people fucking snicker like niggers when you do it?

Damn his mom is really pretty too and shes getting blacked
america is a shithole

absolutely straya post

I look almost exactly like that kid. As in people thought I was him. I'm 1/3 german, 2/3 british/irish, and the olive skin & brown hair is a result of italian/hungarian mixture.

I'm certain that's a step father. There is no black feature that has passed on.

always check flag of OP

his nose is black though

I don't believe it. Post a pic of your face.

So a black man is fucking his dudes pretty blonde mother and telling him what to do, lecturing him.
The Absolute State of America

Yeah his eyes are even blue which is bullshit. The lightest my 4 sibling's eyes got were a brown hazel, because my dad's Italian eyes were dark. 4/4 kids did not get blue eyes.

Where is that aussie bedroom shitposting meme when you need it

>t. 350lb fat fuck

Peak degeneracy

Reminder that actual Australians really do look like the Shitposting Bruce meme.

That lady fucking ruined those 1000000% pure Aryan genes.... That kid has the biggest nose and lips ever

Well Sup Forums? Are you uglier than a mixed race kid?

he's not that attractive. Average 6/10

Australians strike me as English who get high in the morning.

hes not the real father obviously
his mother is just choosing up on bbc over his real dad

Actually, it's getting whited. My family is mixed race and 11 out of 14 of my nieces nephews and cousins got whitened.

Chill.

That's a nigger nose though

If you did your fucking research you would see that that black guy is his step dad- his real father passed away. Hes not biracial you fucking idiot.

no such thing as whited, it just turns everyone into shitskins. god fucking dammit, this fucking country is over

Beuno

>black father got cucked
that's a new one

>European nose.
>Pale skin
>Blue eyes
>Blondish hair.

Yeah fuck off you dumb Abo.

>provide blatantly fake information
Expect people to believe it, sorry its his dad ive seen no proof otherwise

Plenty of Eastern Euro Slavs and Southern Italians and the like have wide noses.

>has Literal nigger nose
hes got a white nose

why is this mongrel soyboy so attractive to american roasties? he is already 16 and still built like a twig

> post face
> on pol

nah i'm good. I'll give you people that i'm constantly told I look like:

buzz cut: daniel tosh
short hair: tom brady/ashton
medium/long hair: ashton kutcher

hope that helps bc that's all you're getting

>meme flag
stop projecting fag. I've met you kekistani fags before and it's almost cringier than your smell

This.

You mix a glass of water with a glass of shit. No matter how many times you dilute it with more water it will still be a glass of shit.

that was the gayest video i've ever watched and i've listened to faggot bruce on youtube before
congratulations on your homosexuality, ausfag

no im actually a virgin user,

His last name is LaBeouf while his "dad's" last name is Fooks. What do you think you stupid fuck?

Pic related, Alex with his other white siblings and his one half-black half-sister.

Now fuck off you troll.

wow, he's a handsome kid and his sister is an ugly niglet. his mom should be put down

Holy fuck that little niglets expression

>nigger raising his wife's son
LMAO

>provide fake news
noice job cnn

He sounds like that little person fucker from the little people show on TLC or an autist. I can't quite decide.

The fake news here is the same mainstream media news sources you quoted trying to subtly paint Alex as some biracial stud when he is 100% white.

Corey is just as guilty as the rest of them. It's why he doesn't name names or he'd end up outing himself, by proxy, as the one who set up the pedo directors with Corey Haim.

Seriously what the fuck is special about this twink? he looks like an average guy

contain your jealousy

That fucking song has been repeated in my head all day

Well no one believes you unless you post your face. I'll even let you block your eyes out. Otherwise, fuck off.

OP provided fake news and got absolutely BTFO

wow yoy'r fucking gay what a surprise

HYBRID VIGOR

uh no i didnt, you're fake news!

nigga there are at least 100 16 yo at every highschool that look just like him. What makes him so different?

this one is actually impressive considering how bad the parents are

wrong there is probably about 10 in an average school

He just named names nigger

they're too dumb to understand, probably partial chimps that want some kind of out- like "see I could be like him, i am like him only darker but im like him as my half breed self !"
fuckin idiot fagggots

Ghetto lottery winner .... living with whitey.

you go girl!

cause his demon seed mixed and melted her brain when she was preggy with whitey boy

thanks sassstaahh, u rock!

You do know white people is the most mixed race right finding someone 100% british or german is impossible

I study Genetics. That isn't his father. For his father's skin to be that dark he has to have two ancestral 'G' alleles at rs1426654. For the son to have skin and hair that light he has to have no ancestral alleles at rs1426654. That's not even counting all the other incongruities. Yes, that's his 'dad', those are his parents, but the black man is not his biological father.

Slide thread. Sage.

>You do know white people is the most mixed race right finding someone 100% british or german is impossible
Africans are the most mixed race, that's even a biological fact. Yes there are people who are 100% those nationalities, you just won't see that one commercial services because they define a people by 50-100 sample DNA. You'd have to be ONE of those sampled to get 100% on a test.

Regardless, slide thread. Sage.

Here is a photo of kid rock and his mistake.

Ikr. The fuck is this and why is it news

>rs1426654
There's more than one SNP for skin pigmentation you fucking retard.

I am aware leaf.

Actually just searched it up on snpedia and could only find two. Strange because I see a wide variety of skin colors. I just lashed out because I'm sad that I have brown eyes.

I think mixed are more attractive than full blood asian, black, or hispanic. Gives curves to asian girls, less bulbous face for blacks, and better complexion for latinas.

The only way you can tell that I'm not 100% white is by my lingual nodes thanks to some Ojibwe blood couple generations back. Aside from that I look like an Aryan dream child.

There are more than two SNPedia just doesn't have them all listed, however the one I put is the greatest difference and the non-ancestral allele is essentially ONLY found in whites. That's why I used it. Anyways remember to put sage in the options field when posting in a dead or irrelevant thread. Sage.

Does that mean I'm white even though I have brown eyes?

Ugly black woman + ugly white man = attractive mulatto

Ugly black man + ugly white woman = handicapped mulatto

Why you so random genetics?

>Does that mean I'm white even though I have brown eyes?
Sure, we blue eyes are just a bunch of mutants

more pics of twink?

"Alex from Target"