Everyone all comfy for the Nov 4 happening?

I just got some wood for my fire place, my wool blanket is clean and comfy, got some beer in the fridge and I'm all set to watch some retarded commies get beat up and arrested.

feelsgoodman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8Yo9jFIgzY&t=33s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zhgpLHjPe24
youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg
time.com/5008829/antifa-november-4-rumors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brownies baking in the oven right now. It's going to be sweet and savory hearing the news of commie cranium crunching

REVCOM(Revolutionary Communists of America) and "Black Block Anarchists" and other domestic terror groups are planning a riot on Saturday down at the *. Local police have been informed, but I suggest you avoid the area, as violence is expected. If you live or work in the area, stay indoors and away from windows. Many businesses are expected to close, so being caught on the street without a safe place to go is a possibility. Please keep your pets indoors, as it's expected there will be loud explosive devices used by the riot police and rioters. Again, if you live or work near *, STAY INDOORS and away from windows. Also, it would be wise to remove any garbage cans from the streets and sidewalks, as the groups often use them as weapons or to break windows of homes and businesses. Stay safe!

I feel bad... sold the enemy bike seats... Don't think they will get far on them tho.

random

So comfy and snug right now~
Playing Mass Effect Trilogy all bundled up (now that it's finally feeling cold) and refreshing Sup Forums.
comfy Moments like these feel good (*o*)

it's already nov 4th and nothing has happened here

I think it'll be more of a Burger thing, what with the whole "down with Trump" and AntiFa planning, or some shit. I dunno. I duncare. Just hoping for riots and bloody streets (preferably of libtards).

edit:... bloody from riot-cops non-lethal, bean-bag equipped guns against unruly, unlawful rioters.. heh. This IS a board of peace after all...

comfy and ready... picked up two pizzas tonight and some booze not intending to leave the house all weekend. Life is good.

I am so glad Pepe has that laptop plugged in. Nothing I hate more than ruining my comfy by getting up to charge it!

youre fucking autistic

Ready with my bun-bun, All I wish for Christmas is Martial Law.

there won't be a happening because you burgers don't want o get uncomfy like we germans did against the antifa of 1919, the spartakusbund
>pic related is what germans did 1/2

*you're
Here, take another "snug" meme
(.^.)

>2/2
even your antifa is comfy and therefor nothing will happen
>tfw absolutely disgusting

The cold will keep them indoors.

Nigga I'm always comfy and I buy mother fucking cookie dough in bulk.

Got weed. Got cigarettes. Got cofee.

Weed smokes and crown royal.

Almost ...

Really comfy here

>got beer
>got steak
>got a third monitor for extra viewing.
I've never been so comfy.

We got snow here. Anyone else?

waiting for shit to go sideways so I can start my genocide crusade

dude no joke I live in SoCal and I saw this chick one night with my buddy at the sushi place we go to. She looked disgusting as ever with her horrible dreads and was with some skinny faggot antifa dude that kept staring at me like he wanted to kill me because I would occasionally glance over with a shit eating grin on my face. Good times.

that's a cute bun-bun
stay cozy, user

comfy from Albany ny here
youtube.com/watch?v=L8Yo9jFIgzY&t=33s

let me turn on some jazz for yall tonight

Nope. I'm a bit scared tbqh.

comfy

Hopefully antifa faggots will give us new memes to create tomorrow... can't wait :D

Somebody bring me up to speed

Whats happening on 4th nov?

Is this some larping shit that got out of hand again?

best weekend ever?

super comfy right now

You too annon,hopefully happening happen. Catalonia was disappointing.

another antfia rally? the alt right shouldn't show up and fuel a another shit storm.

Guys this is like the sleepover I never had when I was a kid
God pinch me I'm dreaming

I have weed. Food. Tobacco. Water. But sadly I have a feeling at 430pm central I’ll be dragging my ass into work like every other Saturday

OKW is fucking cringing and rolling in their graves at you guys

I feel like it's only going to have any legs in Cali, where they will break into and rob minority-owned stores that are politically aligned with them.

thanks for the (((you)))

So... what's the supposed plan for the happening(s?) tomorrow? Will it happen at some designated time or at some random hour during the day? Will the government answer immediately or let the people fight among themselves for a while?

Worked out, went to the range, shot 500 rounds, got some good drills in, and I'm ready to get cozy. Thinking I might clean my funs while watching Antifa get BTFO

Comfy. Pic related

supa confy got frens, whisky, cigarettes, pesto rosso and parmigiano reggiano top confy

Why are they doing this? Why wouldn't you base your stuff on Ghandi and Luther considering the views they're holding?

ok let me see the gun please.

How long until protests start?

just call in sick and say antifa faggots slashed your tires.

Got my raifu clean and ready
Nothing will happen here probably, I'm in the suburbs. But I got booze and weed

i am moderately safe in my den. far out in the burbs. in a red county.

Well dats a spicy meat a ball!!

Nice, as a paddy i really wanna buy a gun or go to a shooting range in america.

I've seen posters on my campus in Los Angeles about Meeting up at some downtown square at 1pm Pacific time.

I always wanted a sleep over, gf and other said I'm too old but fuck that. There nothing wrong with a grow man wanting to hang out and play board game and cuddle afterward. Since I don't have much to do, listening to anything? Been enjoying Yugoslavia war music lately, pol have good taste in music. m.youtube.com/watch?v=zhgpLHjPe24

damn... I might cook some spaghetti for tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg

official nov4 theme

>keymod meme

kys

I've riled up so many antifa-ggots, telling them they must get violent. super /comfy/, ready to record

Gimme gimme chicken tendies,
Be they crispy or from Wendys.
Spend my hard-earned good-boy points,
on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints.
Mummy lifts me to the car,
To find me tendies near and far.
Enjoy my tasty tendie treats,
in comfy big boy booster seats.
McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's,
But of my tendies none remains.

She tries to make me take a nappy,
But sleeping doesn't make me happy.
Tendies are the only food,
That puts me in the napping mood.
I'll scream and shout and make a fuss,
I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss!
Tendies are my heart's desire,
Fueled by raging, hungry fire.
Mummy sobs and wails and cries,
But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries.

My good-boy points were fairly earned,
To buy the tendies that I've yearned.
But there's no tendies on my plate!
Did mummy think that I'd just ate?
"TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW,
YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!"
I screech while hurling into her eyes,
My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise.
For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers:
Never forget my chicken tenders.
Solar7, Feb 6, 2015
UnanimousPrime, duckandcover, Bakris and 5 others like this.

Here ya go bud. If you don't want to just use the Christmas one all year long. :)

I recognize that blanket

The sad thing is...
I think the leaders of BOTH sides are rolling in their graves right now (image related). Social movements and riots of today are farces of real, past struggles... eh, might as well play vidya
(;_;)

It's just fine, /k/

Ready for nothingburger

>weed
fucking degenerate

I mean i do wonder if it deserves the hype

Ventura county in the hizzle. Comfy as fuck.. hope it's gonna rain a bit this weekend. Love that it's finally mild again.

come on I was gonna make hamburger helper. we shouldn't give up on this.

time.com/5008829/antifa-november-4-rumors/

Time says nothing gonna happen *shrugs*

Needs open bottle of whiskey and Cards Against Humanity.

:D

Note how busy shills are. They can't control the monster they created.

We human eventually have to adapt, anime Nazi is still a Nazi. The image may be different but the ideology still the same, we just want what best for our waifu.

kids all tucked in

antifa are too weak, dumb, small and unarmed to do it anyway

why thank u kind sir.

I got umbrella and rain boots...

super comfy, I'm literally like that rigth now :3

>mfw living in Chicago
>thinking about waking up tomorrow and heading up to Wisconsin

mfw not comfy

I'm all snuggled up, my guns are comfy, I've got no work tomorrow, and my pantry's full.
>Just in case someone disturbs my comfy.

Me too

The mental struggle of today, for the average joe, must be horrendous compared to the past, and enough to balance it out.

Can you imagine anything as brain stealing from the past as candy crush?
Or did they need fidget spinners to keep from flipping out on an hourly basis?

I wouldn't say you are wrong. Slow boil the frog. All part of the (((plan)))

you guys know absolutely nothing is going to happen right? r-right... g-guys?

checked
kek approves

Most likely. But get comfy, kick back, and enjoy this time of fellowship with us anyway. You could always look for an old video of one of our Congress' GC debates and take a shot of your cheapest whiskey for every instance you hear of the word "children" being used in some hyperbolic manner. That'll loosen you right up.

ok, if you can beat all the police n military you can have it. how bout that.

>10/10 comfy

Now I want pizza. At least I have a leftover double-grilled cheese bacon burger half with feta from The 'Burg on 49th.

I'm comfy as shit right meow, just got back from a series of job interviews; bought some bourbon (pic related) and an 1/8 of degenerate grass from a delivery girl @ Papa John's

fucking saved

How'd your interviews go? Where'd you interview?

night frens see you at the happening threads tomorrow