I'm about to be outed

I'm a prominent WN who is 100% Caucasian, but not 100% white. My biological mother was of Middle Eastern origin, and rather brown. The press has dug this up and is about to publish an expose with family pictures and so on.

I'm soliciting advice from the people I purport to represent. What should I do? Run away and never return? Something worse? Or stay the course and point out that I'm 100% Caucasian and identify/present/absolutely look white.

might as well kys

Call them racist

You're a mindless memespewing faggot who got taken in by simplistic propaganda.

It doesn't matter what you do, you're too stupid to navigate any path that could possibly lead somewhere useful.

k

keep us posted

Caucasian includes more than just pale white skin. Stick to your guns.

I don't know how serious this is, but I’ve got a few minutes to kill so fuck it, why not. If you’re sure a journo is about to reveal this about you, it would be better for you to first reveal it to [Idk who you are, so whoever it’d be relevant to reveal it to].
This would be a little easier if I knew who you were…I guess there is some precedent in that people ultimately stuck by Mike Enoch even after it was revealed his girlfriend was a Jew. There’s also Vox Day who gets some respect, even though I think he’s not 100% white. I can’t really speak on behalf of other people, but I’d guess you might as well just try sticking around and convincing people you’re the real deal. If people don’t buy it, then you can “Run away and never return.” But there’s no sense in just running away now if you can always do that later.

Milo?

>I'm a prominent WN who is 100% Caucasian
>My biological mother was of Middle Eastern origin, and rather brown.

Stand your ground.

Also, I want to add that I'm not all that familiar with the Caucasian/White distinction, so I can't add much on that point. I'm not the one you'd have to sell on this, for what that's worth. I'm not sure about other people who are much more interested in the distinction.

def kys

stop being a faggot spook enabler

You need to join BLM and torch your new community.

This. Might as well beat the press and come out with it before they do.

btw you're probably less white than shaun king
kys seconded

Roosh?

Lean on trusted friends. Maybe private security for the senpai. And cyber security.

We don’t need e celebs and mouth pieces. This entire movement needs to remain anonymous. We don’t need jew -fags turning out to be child molesters or russian agents.

You want to be WN? Stop being a “prominent” attention whore and work behind the scenes like everyone else.

He can still be Caucasian, which is a meaningless term, just not white.

> represent
You don't represent Sup Forums

Sup Forums represents Sup Forums

shitty trolling thread
white=european. that makes you a mixed-race ally of white nationalism, that is all.

If it is tho

slam a nigger dick up your fatass nigger

Congrats on already doxing yourself if true. It's probably not, though.

>100% Caucasian, but not 100% white
lol.

I hope you don't run. I hope you own up to what you believe. The left wants a Stalinist regime where everyone is afraid of their power and will throw themselves at their mercy. I hope you fight against that, in whatever small way you can. I know it's hard though.

Please don't split hairs on white/Caucasian because 99+% of WNs won't consider you white and the leftists don't care anyway so what's the point? Just focus on how you're pro-white but think that a small non-white population in a white country would be fine. That's my belief anyway, I don't know if it's yours.

Like 90% of WNs are jewish so nobody will care except for the 2 or 3 sincere WNs who will just take it as more proof that (((you))) are out to get them. Which you are. Let's be honest, either you ship your mom back to israel (I'm guessing you're a jew) or you are are a fraud.

No one cares about your kids posobiac/cernovich