Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

*registered firearm

they couldn't find a single person in Wyoming without a gun

KEK

well there’s no one there so no one has guns there

Murrica

What this really says is that Vermont is the most cucked state and West Virginia is the least.

brb moving to wyoming

>W. Virginia

FPBP

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

household without gun here, voted for trump. this shit is fake and gay

I dont remember telling anyone who i voted for or whether or not i have a gun, so where did this info come from #fakenews

Grew up in Wyoming, sounds about right to me.

Hahahah

68 counties...

Mostly crime ridden shitholes with tonnes of illegals and Obamas kids...

This is why I evangelically promote gun hobbyism to non-politicals.

One group prefers to reach for a phone and is willing to wait 5 or 6 minutes for a cop to come protect them and maybe kill bad guys to save their lives.

The other group will reach for a gun and deal with the threat within 5 seconds THEN reach for the phone to call the state to clean up the mess.
The government are there to be garbage men. Not mommy and daddy.

BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAINS
SHENANDOAH RIVERRRRR

LIFE IS OLD THERE
OLDER THAN THE TREES
YOUNGER THAN THE MOUNTAINS
BLOWING LIKE A BREEZE

Admittedly, there's a disgusting amount of Dem voters here in Vermont. But we're very well armed no matter who we vote for

>i like them boys getting married that say they is girls and i like EBT and i like muslim migrants but don't talk bout my guns..........

>user crashes his homemade plane.
Pol blames leftwing sabotage.

>Vermont
Shameful

Then there were the smart men of West Virginia...
And the idiots of Vermont...

I'm too fat to fly
but you bet your ass I'll get too drunk one night and go off the side of the turnpike

Small cities are still urban. More like only big city retards voted for Hillary.

Only gun owners should be allowed to vote. All political power comes from the barrel of a gun anyway.

fucking vermont. they truly are the american leafs

West Virginia is ground zero for the effects of drugs and poverty on white Americans. Of course they voted for the guy promising to change things for the better.

Every native in Alaska, except the Aleuts, voted for Hillary. So no natives own guns? Are they committing suicide with pudding?

It can all be calculated from the data.
Like a planet's penis size from observing it's light frequency.

>W.Va

LOL

Not true.
Although the mainstream liberal mindset has been unwilling to acknowledge it, hoards of educated/urban/wealthy/intelligent people voted for Trump simply because a) he's not Hillary Clinton and b) they liked the cut of his jib (even though they would never admit it to their friends - many of whom probably feel the same).

My aunt and uncle just moved there. Theyre jews and theres not many there, only one other jew they met and theyre a jew for jesus. Truly white mans paradise.

>assuming urban areas aren't filled with Latinos, blacks, and hippies.

Kek

You mean "city retards."

>Urban cores
>Gibs
>diversity

kys nigger.

So you're saying that conservatives should make an effort to get more people into shooting as a hobby?

I don't know what state is more based, Wyoming for not having any voters without guns, or West Virginia where even people without guns vote red

what I do know now is that people in Vermont are fucking cucked

TAKE ME HOOOOOOME
COUNTRY ROOOOOOADS
TO THE PLAAAAAACE
I BELOOOOOOOOONG

Yeah, that would be impossible. Wyoming is nothing but farmers.

Hahahahahaha

Damn, look at them numbers!

No guns vs. guns will make a pretty hilarious civil war.

Well said, toothpaste nigger.

If democrats dropped the gun control issue they would win unopposed for the rest of time

prove me wrong

I wouldn't say that. We have farmers and ranchers, sure. But most of our cashflow comes from mining and oil.
Farms in general are dependent on government subsidies and aren't massively profitable.

Maybe a few years ago. But now they are so infested with SJW virtue signalling that they turn away the average person. For instance the recent IT job opening posting for the DNC where the guy hiring said straight white males need not apply.

Hmm, so the highly populated areas where it's important to not go against what the mob wants voted for the "right" candidate? Where as the more relaxed voters that have no peer pressure voted for the "wrong" candidate?

Really shocking turn of events.

Fake news

Until people realize that sexual degeneracy is bad for society, as well as communism, oh and the welfare system. Which isn't to say that Republicans don't have their own shit to sort out.

I'll take your word for it. I know nothing about Wyoming except that it's the least populated state in the U.S.

Wrong, they couldn't find anyone who voted for clinton and had a house.

WV Reporting in. Glad to make papa Sup Forums proud.

no fucking shit. one of the bitchs main points was banning most guns.

>Vermont
Jew England was a mistake

Everybody acts like the cities deserve everything their way simply because they have the most amount of people.
Never mind the fact that the proximity makes it easier for wrong views to spread just as fast as right ones, and that issues that people outside the cities want addressed would never stand a snowballs chance in hell of being addressed.
Never mind that they generally have the most concentrated wealth and, if they didn't simply despise their country brethren, they could spend the time and money necessary to show their apparently less educated countrymen why they should vote differently.

The hypocrites here in CA like to preach about how the tax rate needs to go on the upper class and then, in the same sentence, express their disgust that their tax dollars leave the state and go to less fortunate states in the midwest.

Fuck off Adam you fucking bug.

Nice pasta

Wyoming is an old Cherokee word meaning "data deficient"

Another reason why Bernie Sanders would have probably performed well. His record on gun ownership was far better than Hillary.

what if liberals are actually alien invaders who immigrated to earth as refugees and they're just trying to fit in as human but don't quite get it and that explains why they're so retarded?

Get out of my homeland nigger.