Why do liberals get ALL the pussy?

Seriously this meme is 100% true guys. And im not just talking about super rich elites either, for whatever reason women ALWAYS go for liberals and blacks even if they are poor it's fucking rediculous. Im a fat anime nazi and im a 26 year old virgin and im fucking mad

seriously why do liberals get all the pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_OuAZW3OtBA
medicalresearch.com/author-interviews/about-1-in-189-us-americans-identify-as-transgender/30672/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender#Population_figures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Nobody fantasizes about being tied up by a liberal

STFU noob.
That guys worked his ass off for 20 years selling magazine then fucked your liberal pussies. Thats not liberalism. Stop running such a weak shill thread. Do you even worth -paid shill money cunt?

>average

wew lad, if you think richard branson is a liberal you are so fucking wrong it's not even funny.

The guy who takes the reasonable arguments from both sides (not so much the left) and presents them in a way the plebs can understand is the guy that gets all the pussy. I think vegans are faggots, but I can see the reasonable argument for having less of a focus on meat, find common ground with what triggers people the most and you'll be surprised how easily you can get some women in your bed m8s

i am a racist body builder 6ft1 25 and have a 19 year old 10/10

dunno what u r talking about
tinder was
kind to me too

those lib girls smashed a bunch of meat head pussy guarantee

I am femanon and can confirm nothing makes me more wet than a vegan who's afraid of guns.

LMAO nice fantasy angry manlet ahahahahahah keep raging in mom's basement virgin

>Im a fat anime nazi and im a 26 year old virgin

Why ask the question if you already know the answer?

>u irl

Because leftie women are sluts with no morals

doubt it

why does the word pussy automatically sound like it stinks and looks like shit. there must be something to that. what sane individual says he wants to spend 50+ years with a modern woman of today? dont let this query bother you your whole weekend or anything. or your entire lives. so many people live to dance around this and shit on me. but you also proved to me what kinds of games of dissonances people play with themselves

T. Gaymale

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_OuAZW3OtBA
Just know this. We all talk here. So much. Because we could see ourselves being friends IRL. And that I'll never forget Sup Forums's circumcision threads. They must have been a real forceful and successful and natural mission of the gay agenda. How descriptive and popular they are. So your comment here is just a reflection on you and the 916 times straight men want dick related things. With me. And with all other men. Life is awesome

slide thread, sage.

Have fun with yoursuper dsgusting overweight feminist "women", faggots.
Some of ema even have dicks.

Literally kill yourself

Only real niggas get all the pussy, you can't compete white boy

real niggas do not deserve pussy

>for whatever reason women ALWAYS go for liberals and blacks even if they are poor it's fucking rediculous.
Too much gibs incentivizes women to engage in degeneracy.

>why do liberals get all the pussy?
It's not a pussy, it's a penis that was cut in half and stuffed into a cavity.

1.4 million Americans identify as trannys Mtf and Ftm. Most aren't white.
Anons like you make Sup Forums look retarded, stick to the facts, faggot.
>We found that 0.53% of U.S. adults identified as transgender. Transgender individuals were more likely to be non-white and below the poverty line, were less likely to attend college, and were as likely to be married, living in a rural area, and employed, compared to non-transgender individuals.
medicalresearch.com/author-interviews/about-1-in-189-us-americans-identify-as-transgender/30672/

>One effort to quantify the population gave a "rough estimate" that 0.3 percent of adults in the US are transgender, overlapping to an unknown degree with the estimated 3.5 percent of US adults (1-in-30) who identify as LGBT.[123][124] More recent studies released in 2016 estimate the proportion of Americans who identify as transgender at 0.5 to 0.6%. This would put the total number of transgender Americans at approximately 1.4 million adults (as of 2016).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender#Population_figures

Fuck off, Dustin's based

Kys