BREAKING: FBI killed MLK

And you guys will still say racism isn't real. This combined with Trumps impending impeachment is literally the end for the right wing. It's all over, poltards

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/11/03/politics/martin-luther-king-document-in-jfk-files/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wasn't MLK republican you stupid fucking shit?

Source: cnn.com/2017/11/03/politics/martin-luther-king-document-in-jfk-files/index.html

Literally irrefutable evidence

>The FBI had a file on JFK that spoke negatively on him and thought he was a commie

In other news, they have internet on computers now.

I knew james earl jones didn't do that shit.

This place is awful towards minorities, if I was a minority I would leave.

Everybody with a fucking brain lobe new this already

LMAO you have serious issues just off yourself it's better for your family and the world

Hmmmmm

Yes people knew.... but what if we found a way to message this to black antifa and black lives matter for a even more likely chimp out where they get put behind bars or speed up the process of left v right clashing. This is great chimp out ammo, hoping someone takes initiative, sadly I'm just an ideas guy.

No he wasn't. GTfO Sup Forums. Leave your echo chamber for just one day. MLK voted for John F Kennedy and other Democrats.
>you stupid fucking shit
You've spent so much time surrounded by white supremacists that you say things that are objectively wrong and insult anybody who isn't an idiot

>say racism isn't real

When?

MLK was a communist
Also he was a nigger

No he was a fucking commie.
Which is why the FBI was always up his ass.

FBI = Fascists

CIA = Communists

explains a lot doesn't it?

This isn't new at all. We've known that the FBI spied on civil rights leaders, and it's likely that they killed him.

>King engaged in another, two-day, drunken sex orgy in Washington, D.C. Many of those present engaged in sexual acts, natural as well as unnatural, for the entertainment of onlookers. When one of the females shied away from engaging in an unnatural act, King and other of the males present discussed how she was to be taught and initiated in this respect

>duhh all white people are responsible for the heinous shit the deep state has pulled throughout history

I wonder if Trump was hoping that this dump would convince the BLM and Commie/Antifa crowd that the FBI and CIA are evil?

>tfw too inteligent too eat

>black pipo ain't capable of did shiiiet
>meanwhile in africa, modern mass murder including women and children

All ingrates need to leave or be put behind bars.

>thinking anything starts and stops with trump

And yeah, I think so on someone having some very coinciding timing with mass angry mobs in the street.

>MLK keeps niggers from chimping out
>Kikes want niggers to chimp out so that they can divide the country racially so they can exert better control over it
>They kill MLK

wow shocking truth

Not normies, bro. This is the kind of thing they accuse you of wearing a tin foil hat to say. Even if CNN is completely full of shit them showing this to their braindead peons at least puts it out there in a manner they deem believable or acceptable.

THEY SENT HIM A "KILL YOURSELF" LETTER FUCKO

Jokes aside, isn't it historical fact that MLK was a massive philanderer and cheated on his wife constantly? The article suggests the FBI made that shit up. It's true isn't it?

BASED FBI

Yeah but to them all it proves is systemic/systematic/bla whatever racism.
Normal people have no reason to look any further

Kys leaf

>cnn
>irrefutable evidence

Whoa, what? I knew he had extramarital affairs but is this stuff true?

Someone alert worlstah or something, lets get this more known/seen to fuel the foretold chimpout into existence.

elaborate

What incentive is there to make up documents made by the FBI for the FBI that had security clearance protecting them?

>2017
>not a racist
hownew.ru lmao

>cnn
>irrefutable
>evidence
W E W