Midwestern Alliance Thread

Why not create a white ethnostate in the midwest?
>Germanic/Anglo/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Email: [email protected]

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>spread the word

Other urls found in this thread:

therepublic.com/2017/10/25/mayor-denounces-hate-material-second-time-in-a-month/
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bump. How's everyone tonight?

What's with the extreme german imagery here?

the Midwestern United states is of German ancestry

So, I like the idea of this, but many of these states have huge google populations, and even the ones that don't, have huge populations of reprehensible white liberals.

Minnesota was the only state that voted against Reagan in 84. Beautiful state, worthless politics. The Minneapolis area has some of the worst white cucks in the entire nation.

Whats the plan for dealing with all of the undesirables in these states?

t. North Dakota

But doesn't the american nigger-burger hate germans because "le cugg" and "le destroyying le yurop for 3 times XDD"

seriously, i don't get you peeps.

We are German Americans. dont mix us up with your average Anglo southerners.

Germans in Commiefornia...
I feel nauseous.

can i join if i come from a new england county that is yellow on this map?

The Midwest is still very white and still very right. The fact that their are niggers in the big cities or Libs in Minnesota doesn't mean shit. Most of the Midwest is white. The surrounding areas of the big cities Illinois and Michingan is still majority white.

t. South Dakota

I need to move back to montanalifornia

>the american nigger-burger hate germans

Your chancellor worked with commies her whole life, since she was a teen.. it's like historic fact

Can confirm. Live in the Rhine German State Of Ohio. Good natured, god fearing white people who are candid about their neighboring chimp colonies. Gentrification is celebrated everyday.

>American nigger-burger
>SAYS THE LEAF

Gas the leafs, burger war now

I am aware, do you think i would browse Sup Forums if i voted this relic?

I voted the other Relic, Papa Alexander Gauland.
also known as "Polackhammer" or "Under the Soles are the Poles"

>THIS IS WHAT LEAFS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

The open-relationship leaf has a point. Angela Merkel grew up on the Commie-side of Germany and was photographed marching in SED Commie-gear in her Childhood.

She worked as a advocate of expanding the Communistic regime on the rest of germany under the covername "Erika"

we have no love for her

Meh do it. Too far gone anyway.
PM and PM opposition is pic related.

Who would?
Look at it from the bright side, 56%-man, the parties in germany are so bickering that a coalition to hold absolute majority will be impossible, force a re-election on the citizens and make the even more discontent, causing the right-wing to get even more followers.
The german right-wing might be in a situation where it can only win. it's an endless shuffle of "i can't co-operate with everyone" until it ends up with an absolute eternal gain for the "ebil nadsi"

Gott behüte Deutschland.

>this fucking thread

How long are you try-hards going keep up this bullshit self-starter charade going and realize you won't be doing any of the shit in the OP?

Will look up.

>PM and PM opposition is pic related
Is PM opposition a dyke horse from the gayest fucking show canada could've coughed up from its jewish little griftkeeper-hands?

we make the news every time we try. try harder next time

Honestly, Merkel can get gassed. That Commie-crypto skype deserves to get the oven

>we make the news every time we try. try harder next time

I'll be over here watching you guys do absolutely fuck-all.

therepublic.com/2017/10/25/mayor-denounces-hate-material-second-time-in-a-month/

lmfao well no but.. their position on social politics is pretty similar and desu the guy (Andrew Scheer) got elected as party leader literally by not having a strong stance on anything because he will "see what Canada requires as we go".. basically twist and bend to whatever the higher up powers tell him. I don't trust him and I didn't vote for him to be the leader either.

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
check the estimated percentages even after the elections and the radio silence for all the while... Unchanged.
But if re-elections are called out, it will cost the established parties LOOOTS of votes.

*leader of the opposition party

So you are saying this nigger's favorite color is gray.

What?
I'm saying that, if elected (still a maybe because dumb lefties everywhere), Scheer will not touch policies on immigration, LGBTLMNOP, etc etc.
Still, if we wonna be like you with good economy but shitty everything then Scheer will make that happen.

Lots of us are Czech, my man. Whole towns of Czechs. Plenty of Scandies, too. The German imagery is most fitting, but don't forget us!

>in lieu of building an ethnostate, we put up some flyers on telephone poles. we're doing something!

You know who else puts up flyers? People that lost their dogs and they never find their dogs.

I'm not even against what you're doing, but you're going about it all wrong. Anyway, I wish you luck.

hey youre welcome too. all whites are. some stuff is just a outreach brother.

just rope yourself

There are many people in the midwest that have quite the opossite opinion including my mail man who is fluent in German. There are also many first gen, send gen, and third gen German immigrants including myself and my parents.

You have a point, but maybe that means we should actually start a beer hall gathering in the humble town of New Ulm Minnesota.

I'm glad to see that you aren't invading Montana and Idaho. Fuck everybody

>Papa Alexander Gauland
Oh shoot didn't realize he was AfD co-founder. Good job my man.
They just need to organize a little and maybe will be a legit viable opposition next time around?

To be helpful, OP. Trying to build a political organization around a concept that hardly exists is going to be fruitless. You should dedicate your time to building up the concept into a clear vision and an ideology to support the vision instead. This is how separatist movements work. They need to have a clear, distinct separator between them and the rest of the country.

Such a separation doesn't exist in the minds of Midwesterners because the identity is hardly existent. Focus on creating the identity. Once the identity has been established and its something more than just "Nazi aesthetics but in Minnesota," or something, then you establish a political ideology around the identity. After the ideology, comes the actual party.

It's not a war that can be won through brute force. It must be done through persuasion. The signs are a great tool for swaying people on the fence not for their content but for the hysterical reactions of our detractors. When the simple phrase "It's okay to be white" triggers a vitriolic, hateful, anti-white response from the Marxists and Jews, then honest white folk will see that and become more susceptible to our way of thinking.

You seem to be weary at the start of a long march. Perhaps you're unaware of how long it can take to undo decades of subtle psychological programming. There will be no "Gas the kikes, race war now" solution to our problem because we would not be able to sustain any brute force victory. You have my sympathy.

>If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

>For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Which city would be the capital?

Detroit ;)

make $22/Hr without education and most affordable housing in the country in Kansas. We train. Very flexable schedule. Retire with 1-4 million in 401k, ira, and pension. No gun laws, no smog test.

a lot of people dont realize how much we all have in common. we are middle america. we are different both in value in culture than the rest of america. we are here to convective the rest of america that.

>Which city would be the capital?

Cities would be banned.

srsly though. Active and hard measures would be taken to limit the population density of cities. There is a direct and strong correlation between high population density and liberalism.

Before considering such monumental questions, it's important to read the works of Christopher Alexander. Start with "The Timeless Way of Building" and "A Pattern Language".

Like I said, you need to create the identity. Photoshopping German soldiers over things with a generic shield + fasces logo isn't going to do it. Research successful or powerful separatist movements, particularly about their inception and how they relate to the rest of the country to think of what you can do to establish similar conditions for the Midwest and how to evoke an identity within people.

It's much harder, but much more likely to succeed than what you're doing now.

>
either a new capitol would be established or Indianapolis Indiana has had some talk

Honestly, we can worry about a Capital later

Ill keep that in mind, for the time being ill look over all of our emails asking to join. thanks bro

Best of luck. I'm working on a political thesis right now, but it's for a separate issue entirely.

good luck bro

We all could just move to one state with major industry. The growth would be automatic. Whites from all over would flock to it like the subs. Does Sup Forums feel like paking up? Arkansas is already white, and beautiful.

Indiana would be that state.

Quiet so far. Spent a lot of time shitposting at Nebraska antifa. Preparing for disappointment

sounds like a bunch of cunts

To answer some questions we've had about the Midwest:
>Where would you have a Capital:
-We aren't sure now, we shouldn't worry about this right now
>Lol, what about Detroit, ha BTFO yank cuck
-Look, we know about Detroit, we know about Chicago. There are solutions we need to think of in the future. The Midwest is nit as blacked.com as other parts of the States such as the South
>Why the Midwest
-We live in the Midwest, we were born in the Midwest, we die in the Midwest. The Midwest is a homeland to many working class whites who want to take their country back, and unlike in the Northwest, isn't full of Shitlibs. And speaking of...
>What about Minnesota
-Fuck those crypto-leafs

My issue with this is we are landlocked. We'd have to push either East or West in order to secure a path to the seas.

Northern Illinois fag reporting in. Full blooded English.

Yeah I'd probably be fine with it. Not sure how the economics will work, but I can't really get much more poor. Yooper cost of living is pretty cheap at least

Are NEET's welcome?

I guess I'll just have to try harder then

I think undergound railways connecting villages would be the economicly and environmentally smart option. It would make people walk beyond their driveway to get to work, it allow for more wilderness and farmland as opposed to highways and traffic.

Think about it as a futuristic folk image with beer gardens, forests, farms, but also good transportation, clean air, and less car wrecks.

Indiana is made to support a war

Being from Minnesota, I look east and notice that Gary Indiana, Chicago, and most of Michigan should become a new industrial entity.

>
with a recolonization effort after deportation of non whites I dont see why not.

I don't know what it's like in the upper peninsula, but most cheap towns in the mining towns of Minnesota are cheap because they're full of methhead waistoids

mean

the Mississippi would be necessary for keeping trade

What if we create a caste system where the most menial jobs are only given to non-whites? They would have their own little ghettos, except without welfare. They would be forced to adapt.

If it were a state it would the the poorest in the union. It's beautiful country, sparsely populated, and has fuck you winters. It's a good place if you like the wilderness

Untrue, if you go to Duluth Minnesota, you will see ships exporting iron or through the great lakes to China, Europe, and many other destinations.

The U.S. will never let an ethnostate happen. Tired of all this larping.

That sounds like northern Minnesota. Is there an increase in unemployment, tourists, and walmarts as well?

The US will fall by the year 2050.

Why fuck Iowa? :( Fuck Minnesota

the USA wont last. then what?

The U.S. is to stable to fall that early

>undergound railways connecting villages

interesting idea, but
- seems astronomically expensive to build in that way
- humans aren't meant to spend significant time underground
- water table and soil problems in lots of places makes it very difficult to build tunnels that stay dry

the advantages might be
- no need to clear snow from tracks
- road+rail crossings are always dangerous, those would be largely avoided
- trains could be setup to be electric in a way that was safe and eye pleasing
- easier to heat/cool train cars underground
- less visual and noise pollution from trains

in Germany, the UBahn lines are underground and only in city cores. Hauptbahnhof (central train station) and some larger stations will also have S-bahn lines. S-bahn are underground within dense city area, and rise above ground to fan out into the outlying areas. regional trains are above ground.

Germany makes good use of "park and rides" - you park your private automobile at a parking lot which is connected via S-bahn to nearby urban core. The parking is often free.

I live in a rural area, inside of farmland. It is 4 miles to the nearest town of 250, 6 miles to the next nearest town of 850. It is about 21 miles to the nearest town of ~100k.

On most occasions I go into the big town, I am buying more items than I can easily bring home without a car's trunk, or often, I require my pickup truck. To make it possible for people to commute in/out of more urban areas without their cars, there must be a reasonable way of moving "cargo" from stores onto trains and off of trains and into whatever solves the "last mile" problem from the train stop to the persons home.

I have some ideas about this...

I didn't make the image, but from my experience, the moment I drive across the border into Iowa, all I smell is pig shit. You don't get that in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, or the Dakotas, just Iowa.

Interesting. Most mof my extended family lives in Germany. The few that still live in somewhat rural areas (my uncle and his family) still use trains to travel to larger cities, but then again Hennef is not all that rural.

Trains are still used in the midwest even if it's only to haul cargo

What are you saying... only Iowa has pigs? So we're safe from the muzzies.

That's true, but in my opinion, with the winter coming on, I always see bad traffic and car accidents that could have been avoided if we used trains for getting around.