9 year old cancer patient asks for cards to celebrate Christmas early

This was a topic last night. I have been through some shit in the last few weeks. Its really simple, sometimes awful shit happens. This tough son of a bitch knows he is dying before Christmas. Some of the friends I lost didn't have a fair warning.

Send him a card you sick fucks, and make it heartfelt.

wlky.com/article/cancer-patient-cards-last-christmas/13144608

Thanks to whoever posted about this last night and contributed. I am in the middle of a re-focus, and this was the right thing at the right time.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147723413/#147730164
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> by the grace of god go I

No parent should have to watch their kid go like that...

>cancer causes baldness

chemotherapy is a scam, sad

>No parent should have to watch their kid go like that...
Nope.

I am a father of multiple children. Wife and I decided a card was best. I recently lost a younger member of the family, and that was not sitting well. This helps with that....if that makes sense.

Bump for Sup Forums doing some good

Godspeed to the little dude.

>Not white

Not happening

bumping for decency of man....and dropping rare Pepes.

Are you sure this is the right place?

One final comment from me (op).

Thanks again. I am in no way associated, just move to spend a few bucks on a simple card that will be just one of a gazillion, but I am certain they will appreciate it.

>Are you sure this is the right place?
yes.

Every now and then Sup Forums hooks onto good in the world and does the unexpected. It has happened before, and I was just posting it here for some views. My card goes out tomorrow am

>Jacob Thompson

>not white
Are really this dumb?

Bump. Wife is a oncology nurse. Every now and then she will tell me about a patient only to update me a few days later that they passed. Shit stays with me for a while, I don't know how she does it.

God speed.

plebbit T_D newfags please leave

>I don't know how she does it.
It takes an amazing amount of fortitude to be that black-pilled. God bless her and her ilk!

This kid is right at the door, and wants Christmas. Best I can do as human is send a card. I can't send money, because that is how it is. Im broke as fuck too. But they will know they are in our prayers!

Fuck off faggot

fag

Just ignore the trolls. They give free bumps! Thanks anons!

If I was in that situation I wish that the don himself would just give me the truth about everything. They could pull the plug right after I wouldn’t even care

Fuck off with this Reddit tier gay shit. Go onto Facebook where one like is one dollar donated to his treatment.

This belongs on Reddit

>Fuck off with this Reddit tier gay shit. Go onto Facebook where one like is one dollar donated to his treatment.
I don't have reddit or facebook. I can barely use this interface. Sorry, I am that guy. To explain, I am old and have been using the internet since before the world wide web.

Could you possibly post it on facebook and reddit for me?
>In b4 nypa

Work in medicine and you will see the world in a new way. It's not black pills, it is what happens. You live, you die. End of story.

sorry

Remember guys, empathy is what sets whites apart from the other races. Don't act like a nigger. If you send her something, be fucking nice.

>her
IF you are not a fucking dickhead, I forgive you.

We sent out 2 penguin cards to him today.

probably wont save me from hell but its a start

>We sent out 2 penguin cards to him today.
NICE! I too sent out a Penguin themed card. Like you, I doubt it will save my soul but perhaps it will help give rest to someone else's.

Hey kid can you take out some Jews before you die? Thanks.

P.S. Gas the kikes, race war now

-Sup Forums

Just euthanize the kid. He had bad genes or a weak immune system, nature continues her killing spree.

>My wife's son asks for cards to celebrate Christmas early

Well shit, user.
That's all you had to say.

Bump

>I am in the middle of a re-focus
What?

2 million people died in Africa today and you care about him?

You idiot, the terrible shit posted here doesn't mean shit when you have no humanity. The idea is to have some measure of empathy/sympathy so when we post "kill all niggers, gas the kikes, race war now" it's more shocking and genuine

>Africa
>people

You're doing it wrong.

Please don't be mean Sup Forums, just this once

Who the fuck is that?

>Please don't be mean Sup Forums, just this once

Mama had a Chicken, Mama had a Cow, Dad was proud! He didn't care how!

I‘m a socially retarded autist. What should I write on such a card?
And what would be the use of a fucking card?
Shouldn‘t we put some money together for something more fun than a card?

>a fellow lover of adorable penguin

ayy lmao

this
fuck off fags

>What should I write on such a card?
"sorry you have terminal cancer. at least you're not a fat fuck"

XXOO!

Something about the penguins with those homemade looking scarfs makes it hit harder for some reason. Poor kiddo, at least he will never have to hit the age when he has to deal with roasties

Why would you post this on here when you know people are gonna send stuff like "Hitler did nothing wrong"

looks like jim norton

He's running out of time user. Somebody needs to tell him. Send him pic related.

>It's okay to be white

Kid looks like Terry Davis.

>I don't know how she does it.

For the $$$, perhaps?

Fuck off cunt.

I fully expect you fags to send something nice. I will

In all seriousness I went to the Hallmark site and sent him a Penguin blanket and a pop up penguin card. They hand write your message and deliver it to the address. This is all from the comfort of your home. Have a heart, filthy niggers. We've lost one of our own.

>But Jacob has one request: cards from anyone "inspired to reach out"

Yes. I am sure that those where his words exactly.

Fuck you, I'll send a card. Fine.

ohh fuck

This is a successful salt farmer, his prowess and girth know no bounds.

awwwwwww

>Why would you post this on here when you know people are gonna send stuff like
Because I understand that IF there is someone so evil on this site that could say or do something aweful, I feel comfortable in saying that they are INTELLIGENT enough not to do so, also because they are on this site. It is a dichotomy. On one hand, there is a chance of wrong, but on the other hand, Sup Forums had been guilty of other random acts of kindness. There was that one 90 year old paw-paw....

I am not with the family etc. I will not tell you to send money in any way. I will make people feel guilty for not at least sending a card.

>Yes. I am sure that those where his words exactly.

Its hard to say without knowing. A 9 year old will die before Christmas and knows it. He wants cards of inspiration, and knows they aren't for him but for his family.

Write a card, and be glad you are alive. It is right.

Chemo saved my life you absolute lobster

Silly Arabs

Just put a Snowman card in the mail, user. I hope he likes it!

God damn making me cry, I volunteer with a children's cancer organization (not all poltards are filthy do-nothings) and it breaks my heart every time a kid dies.

The thing about these cases aren't that the kids are some idyllic super hero perfect child, it's that they are just kids.

Weird, awkward, naive, sad, scared just like us when we were kids. But they don't get to make it past that.

You wanna talk about making a better America yet can't support helping dying children you're an absolute piece of nigger tier trash, and you should an hero.

bump i will write him a card, but what do i say to a dying child

To be honest just act like nothing is wrong and wish him a happy christmas. mention santa and say you hope he has fun.

>it breaks my heart every time a kid dies.
At least they won't have to see their culture be replaced by Islam while watching their 2nd grade crush turn into a coal burning whore.

Who's going to be the first to send him a letter F?

Man it feels terrible whenever you lose a loved one over cancer especially without giving them any gifts, but this is the least I can do

>▶
Jesus Christ. Would it kill you to pretend to be human to that little guy for 5 minutes?

Just wrote a letter. Send one too faggots.

How new are you? Sup Forumstards used to send birthday cards to lonely old people and dying kids. It was fucking freaky seeing gore & sink threads then the birthday card threads.

kill yourself, my man

I feel ill now

ANYone have the swastika edit?

Just die already. I'm sick of seeing this guy's shit eating grin.

Here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147723413/#147730164

Christ man. At least he can smile on his death bed.

I like living little girls, not dying little boys, I'm not gay :-)

lol someone you know died

go cry faggot hope they burn in hell

this bullshit is more for the attention-whoring parents than the kid

Neck urself u nigger

is this a larp?

gimme your address so i can send you some tampons for your newly developed vagina you big cunt

personally sick of these "i need everyone to commiserate with me even total strangers (and maybe they'll send me some cash)"

fuck these scams

he looks like a jew

"Like any 9-year-old boy, Jason Thompson wants presents and cards from his family and friends. But he also would love some love from anyone who feels inspired to reach out. "He loves cards from all people. He's also a typical 9-year-old boy. He wants iTunes cards," said his father, Roger Guay. "He plays this game Sim City where he builds an entire city and he can use his iTunes cards to buy gems."

Make sure you send his father more itunes cards.

Make sure you sign it as Kevin Spacey

Just send him some redpills

Kid: Jason Thompson
Father: Roger Guay
Mother: Michelle Simard

what redpill should it be

fuck outta here with this corny shit

Nah, it is no scam just terribly outdated. It is pure poison ... for cells that actively divide and reproduce. Cancer is constantly growing so the poison hits the cancer cells harder than the rest of your organism. However, cancer cells are not uniform, each and every one of them is a mutant with its own characteristics. Some are weak but grow like crazy, others are slower but hardier. So simply put chemo kills the weaker cancer cells first and then the doctors hope that the poison is enough to also kill the hardier ones. Unfortunately, that does not always happen, some cancer cells may survive and find a way to deal with the poison.

Funnily, there is a big study going on currently in the UK where they test the effect of Aspirin on cancer. Seems that a chemical side effect of Aspirin is supposedly blocking one of the ways in which cancer may escape the effects of the chemo poison. Maybe the only "miracle cure" for cancer propagated on the internet which actually does something good.

Tell me I'm not the only autist seeing this shit

>1 post by this ID
Congrats on the (You)s

>Not a scam
>Just poison
>And then we literally cross fingers hoping that the poison will kill off the bad cells first before killing the host
>Not a scam
I'm not sure what you consider a scam then.