What did he mean by this

Tensions are high today. This are happening i can feel it. Whats going to happen? To who? Will media cover it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/katrinapierson/status/797673940936196096?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q Clarence is the Department of Energy's highest security code for people who handle nukes.

everything is consistent with megAnon

pic related

I hate when Sup Forums leaks to the mainstream

Yeah but it doesn't mean you would know anything about DOJ happenings.

All top secret information is compartmentalized. The secretary of state does not know any of the nuke details someone with Q clearance knows and vice versa.

This guy uses pol LARPs as his news

This. New pol has to do the tell first attention seeking shit and gets pol invaded with retards

I have Q and L clearances. What's this tweet referring to?

Q- clearance user i suppose but what is this

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR MEGANON KIKESHIT.

fuck you too cia

Possible larp referred to himself as "Q Clearance Patriot" talking about happenings.

Q is DOE, but he talked spot on like an intelfag. I am an intelfag myself, and he used a lot of vernacular that is common to the military intel community. So he's either a legit intel nerd, an intel nerd larping for fun, or a turboautist who did a really convincing job of sounding like an intel nerd.

But nonetheless, someone in DOE wouldn't know anything about military intelligence operations, particularly political ones.

On the other hand, 3 letter agencies and the DOD use the same SAP's and similar clearance systems, so it's entirely possible that the DOE has a lot to hide, since it's already known as the most spoopy govt agency by those in the know.

I mean FBI started out as "Tax Agents" of the IRS, and the CIA has hidden agents under the payroll of the IRS and the US Postal Service in the past for obfuscation. It's entirely possible given some of the stuff under the DOE mandate, that they would be a great place to hide agencies with agendas that don't fit the DOE charter.

Reference to Cicada 3301.

What does a bunch of turbo autists into crypto and renaissance art/history/music have to do with what's going on right now?

No. That's not how this works. YOURE JIDF. I'm so sick of you fucking Jews you have no idea. I'm sure others have had enough too. OUR PATIENCE HAS ITS LIMITS. Get ready for Israel to get wiped off the map you fucking faggot.

You mean coding?

Psalm 144 as written in the King James Bible

(I left in the verse numbers in case they're linked to the numbers in the tweet)

> 1 Blessed be theLordmy strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

> 2My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

> 3Lord, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!

> 4Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.

> 5Bow thy heavens, OLord, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.

> 6Cast forth lightning, and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them.

> 7Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children;

> 8Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

> 9I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.

> 10It is he that giveth salvation unto kings: who delivereth David his servant from the hurtful sword.

> 11Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:

> 12That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:

> 13That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets:

> 14That our oxen may be strong to labour; that there be no breaking in, nor going out; that there be no complaining in our streets.

> 15Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is theLord.

That's interesting... I know a man who's son is involved with programming the systems that are responsible for launching our nukes...
Most interesting aspect: he's a Christian (so's his dad). God's people really are in the right places.
It's only interesting to me because of the Christian rhetoric posed by Qanon...
Ok I'll be back to lurking. Don't know if I'll get replies as notifications (does Sup Forums do that?) Or not, but I'll try to keep an eye out...

Hummmm.....have an interest bump...

Meganon is namefiltered?

Wait no

Could be a CIA cover position in DOE. If what he is referencing is mainly involved with Uranium One than it wouldn't be out of the question to be in NNSA or DOE IN.

to whom*

I believe Q mentioned that a person with Q clearance does not have to be a DoE employee.

I thought Podesta was getting arrested today???

Checked. Clearances are handed out like expensive candy to a shit load of people. I'm a facility/operations inspector. I don't work for the government, my company is contracted.

Strong Christians are everywhere bro....

seems plausible. when i was in the Air Force, I was doing intel/computer SAP stuff. I had C and H and we dealt with DOE on occasion

true or larp, thanks for a well worded answer
rare in /pol these days

I immediately thought Cicada as well. Looks like he is citing a prayer for going into battle and hinting that there will be a leak through the Cicada network/system. I noticed a pair of 32 character codes like JA tweeted recently in one of the early Q related threads yesterday. We have not heard about Vault 7 in a while, but I think there is still quite a bit of info in the vault. At one point he said there was 97% remaining. Could get interesting.

True... I'm probably just reading into things..

>US Postal Service in the past for obfuscation.

>mfw it was the post office all along

>possible larp
>possible
You morons are easily deceived.

MegaAnon is full of shit.
Q is full of shit.
The next guy repeating the same shit NEXT MONTH will be full of shit.

And you'll all fall for them.

Normally if they are outside of the DOE or NNSA you just get a TS with CNWIDI access for nuclear stuff, well almost nothing nuclear related is TS, so I guess you could have a full scope background and an S with CNWIDI access. Intel agencies I believe work similarly, I am a little fuzzy on how TFINI falls into play outside of the fact it allows intel people to deal with foreign intel information without having a Q.

I think the NIH or something weird also has Qs.

Things could get interesting. I hope assange just dumps everything already.

Jim Acosta... you are the Bahdad Bob of America.

Just because you have a Q doesn't mean you are read in to those programs. People in the military who plug in VOIP phones for a living have a TS, doesn't mean they are read into anything valuable.

The reason they have clearances like that is because in the line of duty they can be exposed to that information, and they need to do their job in environments that require that clearance as a minimum for entry.

starting to think the conspiracy of all conspiracies that megaanon was referring to and which will put all other theories: 911/vegas/etc. in a new light is the idea that NK is and was controlled by BO admin. NK threat is completely fabricated through BO admin down to who gave them the tech via Iran and the Uranium. If this is true the American people will never look at their government the same way again.

Your comment about the NIH is sort of in line with what I was thinking.

What if there were programs that don't necessarily have anything to do with nuclear energy, but fall under Q in order to silo them off from other classification programs and chains of command?

That'd be a pretty extreme level of paranoia to do that in the first place since you still have to have need to know in order to be read in though.

Lil kim is a french ((rothschild)) faction controlled vassal state. Digits what say you?

is there any proof/user/lead that pointed to Kim and NK being Rothschild controlled vs BO admin controlled?

Tony Podesta is in custody. Still awaiting John to turn himself in. Has not hit the news yet, but it is coming soon. Protecting Mr. Trump is more important.

where are you getting this from?

Plz stop lying

They both were stopped via their passports from leaving the country, Tony soon after turned himself in. No sign of John but heard he will do it tonight, but it is already 1:40 AM.

Does not matter where I get my info.

You will find out in the next few hours if John fails to turn himself in, he will be on the news and radio to prevent fleeing.

Meant for you, as pertaining to your question.

kill yourself

link please unless digits confirm

^

I want to believe

This

Sage
This LARPing retard has never predicted anything that wasn't obvious.

How would you know

ok so the whole world knows something is up. and half of it seems to know a lot.

DOE would be Uranium 1

a a psalm that sounds like revelations jr

the a cicada 3301 reference (spoopy)

and a dramatic sign off.

Do we have uncracked wikileaks stuff? any files sitting around nobody can get into from last year? Is it possible we have a puzzle to solve?

Doesn't matter. Sometime within the next 12-14 hours you will know for sure that we do browse pol. It is fun.

Keep doing God's work user

have you met the President?

We who? Also what are the charges? Curiouser and curiouser

Heard he landed.

Mooch has a small dick.

I can tell

Also Pol is fun. I have a feeling we have lots of shitposters in the whitehouse.

Well he seems to be doing fine with it then since he's been banging Kimberly from The Five

can confirm. sources were correct. it's happening.

he's got money

and he's kinda hot. I'd bang him

Tig if Brue

Proof?

Where is this taking place?

Where is this going down?

I don't have those details on charges. I stated everything I know.

who? many people do. but no, I'm not WH user, but I'm friend with them.

that implies some serious implications.

I can't confirm

Can confirm. Plugged in voip phones at nsa hawaii with a ts clearance

Alright, I'll play. When does the media become aware?

Stephen and Don Jr gotta be lurking here. And remember this?

twitter.com/katrinapierson/status/797673940936196096?lang=en

So I guess not only does T. Paine run that shit site TruePundit, he also LARPs on /pol.

>the whole world knows something is up
This is what scares the commies. They can turn off the power and the internet, but we are still out there. They need the information to know who to kill, but they can't turn it off because out of the chaos, we will rise.

You just doxxed yourself in your job.

DC and NY FBI Office.

Also, the other folks asking questions, there is a reason Podesta brother's got pushed til when it did. There is one more person doing down also besides those two who is connected to them.

Depends on with John decides to turn himself in.

GEOTUS, Don jr, Miller, Gorka shitposters confirmed. Welcome user. How long have you been on pol?

don't the chans protect you though? kek

when*

Did anyone ever figure out what the 4,10, 20 abcde thing was?

is it happening?

No!!! Not Huma! We have a date tomorrow since Anthony is doing his thing now. She got a babysitter and everything dammit! It's Rice if it is going to be anyone.

how long until cali is blacked out?

If he doesn't, you gonna manhunt Skippy down and haul him away in chains?
Get a vid of that, please, hopefully of him yelling something so we can compare it to that weird compet ping pong video where it sounds like him yelling at that kid. YA THINK YA HAWT SHIT DONCHA

Huma?

DJT

Kek. If we can find a flag, we can find John. Time to track some chemtrails Sup Forums

>leaving the country,
I seriously doubt either of them no matter what possible charges they face would actually try fleeing the country.. this is a big LARP flag

Yeah I'm sure they give a fuck what you think happened in the afterlife when they need to kill niggas

Huma? Rice? Dwschultz?Also did they try to flee?

Don't they have a farm out in the country

REMINDER

It's supposedly happening, but these high level insiders involved in the operation have time to post on Sup Forums at 2AM. Fuck off larper

100%

simple alphabet numerical code

>yfw shia raids were tests to make sure everyone is ready

It's only 8pm in kawaii :^)

>4,10 ,20
>D,J,T
>Donald J Trump

The nose knows