Why do Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese and Koreans all look the same??

Why do Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese and Koreans all look the same??

Convergent evolution toward the logically unitary state of objective perfection. There aren't two or more versions of literally perfect. There is only one perfect.

b tier

sage

Lack of African genes

I think they can tell the difference more easily than white folks can.

>I think they can tell the difference
you need to squint hard to tell them apart

Japanese , Chinese and Korean all you can tell apart very easily, Chinese and vietnamese is harder to tell because some vietnamese ere basically ethnic chinks

Thousands of years of incredibly repressive rule killed off all the creative/non-insectoid asians and left the bug people.

because ugly is ugly?

Because they all get their plastic surgery from the same korean doctors.

Fuck you chink, deporting asians is the second most important political priority after deporting niggers

This.
Though chinese has a lot of phenotypes (e.g. huai river divide) so its a bit harder.

We do not look the same.

Japanese (Yamato, specifically, not quite the same as Ryukyu, though they are close, and not at all same as Ainu) and Chinese Han and Koreans are similar.

Others (Thai, Khmer, Malay, Vietnamese, etc.) are shorted and darker people. You can see a big different in some features. Over many thousands of years of control back and forth from Han/Yamato though there have been many mixes. So you can find a very light skinner Yamato or Han-looking Thai person.

This is the same like asking "why all European look the same"? But this is totally not true from the perspective of a European who knows tribal history of regions.

This. They don't look the same in their natural state, but plastic surgery is extremely common in East Asia. The Asian women you're thinking of are surgically altered and are hiding behind layers of makeup.

asians don't have hair, eye color, or facial hair variation so that's objectively not true. I can tell a japanese person from a chinese person, but I honestly 9/10 times wouldn't be able to tell a chinese person from another chinese person of the same gender if they're reasonably close in age.

They don't. You just have very little exposure so you have no point of comparison.

Because they're a different race from us, so we are not attuned to notice the subtle markers of individuality that they pick up on when they look at each other.

>they don't

They do.

>You just have very little exposure so you have no point of comparison.

I lived in Banff in the 80's and then I moved to Vancouver. I have far, far more exposure then you do.

I live in Sydney and lived in tokyo for two years.

Koreans and Japanese are ethnically very similar. Vietnamese people on the other hand...I don't know what you're talking about.

Correct. Growing up around a certain race makes it much easier to tell them apart. A negro who grew up strictly around whites in Wyoming would have a hard time if they were shipped to Africa at the age of 22 telling Ubootu from Jiggabwoo or Treetu from Mugabwo.

No, not even fucking close nerdgin.

I'm with you, for what it's worth. Vietnamese are a lot darker in general. Their girls aren't nearly as cute.

They don't. Why do newfags bump obvious spam?

fpbp
Anyone that disagrees with this are simpletons.

If you'd ever stop looking for signs of a trap, you would notice they look nothing alike.

they dont

I thought too , but the girl in the image and this image is also Vietnamese, that's why I'm confused because they look exactly the same as the other races I mentioned.. not exactly darker as you said :\

If by perfection you mean in the evolutionary, survival of the fittest sense then sure. Unfortunately perfect in that case means emotionless, calculating, and generally soulless. Perfect in the aesthetic sense would be something like pic related.

All look similar except for Vietnamese, you can clearly tell them apart if they are a pure blood.

better pic

The girl in the Pic is Vietnamese she's pretty white to me mate.

Post a real sized picture next time fag
>tfw knew a super qt vietnamese girl all through grade school and hs
>one of my girl 'friends' told me she liked me sophomore year
>never cared because I was a retard back then
just kill me now desu senpai

Perfection is just an ideal, and it seems asinine to speak of it in regards to beauty. as anything but. There's a couple of universal things like symmetry and proportions, but the rest is up to taste.

>in general
Go Google Vietnamese people, Korean people, and Japanese people in three different tabs. Compare the skin tones. Vietnamese are, in general, darker.

>he thinks beauty is subjective
kek. I forgot I'm on /pol not /lit. Try looking up Platonic transcendentals.

>chinese colony

thread belongs in

Man they all look Chinese to me

Japs look nothing like Chinks, and Koreans look closer to Chinks, but so many you see are represented are models with face surgery to look not like Koreans.

Was she dark or white? Other anons are saying they are dark

they really don't, you're just bad at recognizing differences
that's like saying an italian and a german look the same

the same reason that British, French, and Germans all look the same

she looked identical to the OP pic but with shoulder length hair

>thinks nonsensical archaisms are legit

Look up any modern argument for the definition or standard of beauty and actually read it and pick one that you agree with.

You are just as bad as the pop-intellectual.

I feel sorry for you

To be fair, its hard to get a good look at any of their faces when they are wrapped around muslim dicks all the time

Genghis Khan
If you can't figure out what that means i'm not going to waist my time explaining it to you.