I know we all hate niggers, but can we admit that jazz is awesome?

i know we all hate niggers, but can we admit that jazz is awesome?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsFST-7Hx-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=W3_5gl9DHfs
youtube.com/watch?v=JwBjhBL9G6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Negro music was pretty good until hip hop was invented

my nigga

Yeah. They were good at beepbopinngdadiddlydoing. To bad now they just eekookaboogadeook

Absolutely. The fact that Coltrane was popular black music at one time blows my mind. Listen to the track Spiritual off the live at village vanguard album on YouTube. Dude is genius. I prefer the 50s60s sound the best. Before that it's too hyped with the tempos. Musically those dudes are top notch.

Thanks for this thread.

I hate jazz as much as I hate hip-hop.

Jazz is shit.

I don't know man, jazz can be great but I don't think it will ever rival the depth and breath of emotion that can be expressed through classical. Dissonance is just too simplistic, although some blues songs esp Mississippi delta blues are really good

I mean it's great, but still nothing compared to classical and opera.

Ehh, in 30 years your son will be posting

>Yeah. They were good at eekookaboogadeook. To bad now they just quickmaffs

Bop is just doodling on complicated chord progressions and playing the wrong notes in the right way. Wagner basically had the same idea 70+ years before them.

m8 hip hop was good until (((they))) got a hold of it
>even the ooga-booga I'm a big black nigger music used to be good

I like black people, but I do not like jazz.

youtube.com/watch?v=jsFST-7Hx-Y

Hip hop has its.moments too though. DJ Krush is a Jap but his stuff is very developed.

>Listen to the track Spiritual off the live at village vanguard album on YouTube
i already have, its fucking great
[spoiler]what the fuck happened to smart black people?[/spoiler]

muddy waters is shit? *gaasp*

>tfw listen to prog, the white man's jazz

Party and Bullshit. That shit goes hard...

>Jazz
>good
If you want to hear some good negro music, listen to Charley Pride.

One day people will wake up from rap like a drunken morning

Thanks! Easy one of my top five, of any genre, no shit.

BEEP BOP BA DOO WOP
SHOOOBY DOOBY DO WA
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MANN

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=W3_5gl9DHfs

y.tho.jpeg

ALSO EARLY ORNETTE COLEMAN

CHECK OUT "THE SHAPE OF JAZZ TO COME" ALBUM

Junior Kimbrough. I gotta try you babe. That's some grimy ass drick some 40s and smoke a black and mild until the plastic melts shit.

Oooh yeahh

Jazz improvisation is essentially a box of musical tricks used by working musicians to fill as much time with as little preparation as possible. Do not confuse some excellent performances with the genre. Part of the joke was they were taking campy music and infusing it with passion. It's musical sports and a big industry in today's colleges. Kenny G is the most successful jazz musician of all time by far. That should say it all.

>but can we admit that jazz is awesome?
no

Al Green... how do you mend

Jazz is overrated. Disco was the pinnacle of black music

no. it's bloopity bleepity nonsense that came about when niggers realized you can play 13th chords and it'll still sound ok'ish if it has a complicated enough rhyhthm, which, of course, makes any one jazz piece indistinguishable from any other jazz piece because that's where the bleepity bloopity comes from - the perpetual obeisance of rhythm to fucked up harmony and counterpoint got divorced a long time ago and is drinking itself to death.

the jazz pieces worth listening to are all highly diatonic and not really that 'jazzy'. and they're composed, not 'niggertastically doodled and wheedled'. jazz is essentially the musical version of the way that niggers lie.

jazz is a FUCKING

MEME

Coleman is good but he falls into the late Coltrane trap. Too many fucking notes. Too hyped. Settle down dude, I want to relax not have an epileptic fit.

How can you mend a broken heart

Jews happened. Also shit ton of gibs.

Tell me

Help me mend my ......

You know I have never understood the stance on niggers. Al green BTFO any argument.

jazz music can hardly even be called music, just like niggers cant be called human

Soul you fucking cracker. It is timeless.

Eat a .......

timeless, no. it has decent rhythms.

noteless? yeah, the niggers have never fucking understood composition. jimi hendrix was the best and his stuff is all just float-along improv, no actual weight to it at all.

black people are great at sports and have had lots of talented musicians. they're not bad people. they just don't belong in white societies.

JOHN ZORN"S ORNETTE COLEMAN COVERS ALBUM IS ALSO AWESOME

Little wing!

I'll check it out.

why are you screaming?

How does Sup Forums feel about jazz and rap?
youtube.com/watch?v=JwBjhBL9G6U

ok nigger lets Outlaw Shit.