Will this woman replace Sessions?

This is Pam Bondi, she is the Attorney General of Florida.

So Trump tells the press as he's getting on his plane that he's disappointed in the justice dept. He also mentioned (by name) wanting them go after Podesta.

Then they run this chick on Hannity as this AG authority. They make sure she mentions "she's the AG of Florida, the 3rd biggest state".

Then fucking Herman Cain gets on and basically says "I don't like to speculate... but I do..." then he says this 11 day Trump trip is Sessions' last chance to get a special prosecutor to go after HRC.

What do you think Sup Forums? Is she in the on-deck circle? Is she the gun to Sessions' figurative head?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/florida/article/2016/sep/21/donald-trump-pam-bondi-and-25k-was-it-pay-play/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/6/16/15821266/associate-attorney-general-rachel-brand-rosenstein-trump-russia-investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=eyzOyduc1fU
youtube.com/watch?v=NsZCx8ntpss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think trump wants to grab something.

Maybe, but consider the outcry of the unwashed liberals as a "cis white man" goes after their princess. Isn't there better chance of public support if an up and coming righteous blonde lady orders her investigation?

I noticed that Cain comment as well. He was rather specific about it happening when trump gets back. He would have an idea, unless theres 78th dimension chess afoot.

Wait, there's only eleven days left for her to be indicted? That's got to be fucking wrong right?

No it's not a legal fuse, it's a fix this before I get back or you're fired fuse.

If sessions goes down, I want Kushball and lil d next

no trump's trip is 11 days. he wants it done before he gets back.

Yeah agreed, but who is the replacement he has to dangle for the threat to be real? Is it her?

He’s done pay to play with her.

politifact.com/florida/article/2016/sep/21/donald-trump-pam-bondi-and-25k-was-it-pay-play/

> $25K to get the Trump U thing to go away
Seems like a swell deal. So she gets permanently off his back if she gets the top job? And we still get the new special prosecutor in the deal?

Pam is the hottest AG in history.

she is a scam artist, it won't be her, she wronged Trump back during the campaign, remember? she basically bribed him, and if you read his book he says he never forgets shit like that

Would be nice to have someone pleasant to look at for a change

shit, she told OJ not to come back t o st pete, and he stayed in Vegas. looks like shes doing her job okay so far.

she's a bloated old hag with no children, keep this childless whore away from government

>Will this woman replace Sessions?

No.

Apparently it automaticallly goes to the next in line after Rosenstein, which is Rachel Brand. She's a pro-Trump christian though.

Once Sessions goes, the new non-recused AG again takes back control of the Russia investigation and Mueller has to step down and hand control back to the AG.

Imagine the butthurt.

So 2 scenarios spring to mind (because there's no fucking way she's just a random appearance on this show as Trump leaves the US)...

>1
Maybe he paid her to make Trump U shit go away and now she wants more to keep it away. Trump found a way to get Sessions out of the way, still get DNC/Podesta/HRC under direct investigation, and get an ally out of a former enemy.
>2
It's just the best authority they could get on camera at the time and it means nothing

My butthurt meter is only rated so high. I expect I'd need a new one after that. As much fun as the Q clearance stuff is, I think this is the next move for the Justice we're all seeking.

Does Trump have history with Brand?

I hope not she looks like a tranny

Trumpfags hate sessions now

>Does Trump have history with Brand?

He appointed her. She supported him during the election.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/6/16/15821266/associate-attorney-general-rachel-brand-rosenstein-trump-russia-investigation

Once Mueller gets into obstruction of justice, Rosenstein HAS to recuse himself, because he wrote the fire comey letter. That's why 3rd in line (Brand) is likely to take over at some point anyway.

You must be a queer liberal. You still with “her”?

Sessions isn't going anywhere. Sessions has been deliberately taking a very low profile, working away on Uranium One, Clinton Foundation etc. whilst the masses are being fed Mueller's dog and pony show. The longer Mueller investigation has gone, the more it looks like Hillary is getting fair justice and not just a hate mob that want to "lock her up". Trump is a 4D chessmaster and he's 4000x more patient than autists who crave instant gratification. He who laughs last laughs loudest, and it's going to be fucking hilarious...

you must be a cuckservative numale, worshiping a dried up vagina

She's a fucking cuck who sperged out about Spencer and came off as uninformed and whipped. Not wanted.

finally, the first Trans AG

BATTER UP
>tfw we bat 4th

Dude I will go into fucking cryostatis to wait til the end of time to hear Trump's last laugh. I want to believe that Sessions has some great long game fatality move all setup, but how is that not just hope springing eternal?

UFanon, saw her speak while back. She's such a milf. Would hard/10

Wait. The AG of Florida is this Fucking hot? Holy shit

If you want more confidence they know what they're doing, read some Twitter threads by @ThomasWictor and @drawandstrike

are you such a beta that you are attracted to an old lady wearing 10 coats of makeup?

thanks ausiebro, will check them out

>I want to believe that Sessions has some great long game fatality move all setup,

Think logically.

You want shit to be just heating up right before the midterms. The Russia shit is already winding down because the Dems couldn't wait and blew their load too early. Watch the Republican investigations into Dems get into full swing next summer.

It's all about timing for maximum electoral damage and the Repubs are doin it right.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyzOyduc1fU

you should seek professional help to get over your granny fetish

Nope, this is staged. As long as everyone is running around saying how useless Sessions is, he can do his work unimpeded.

Don't knock if until you've tried it

youtube.com/watch?v=NsZCx8ntpss

*it

That is one of the comfiest comments I have ever read

This, although I don't like to advertise him too much lest the leftards catch on

Damn fox is for boomers, don't you have work on fridays. Faggot

so comfy that i'm getting real sleepy. who's with me? zzz

Sanders is officially the ugliest in the administration...this dyke is second

>Bondi
She can attorney my general, know what I'm saying?

T. user retard who can't comprehend gerrymandering...republicans will automatically win in 2018 you dummy

Man a lot these appointees are disappointments.

Sessions is a huge coward. Only can take on guys smaller than him. Can't believe we thought he was a good pick.

you must be blind, and she is obviously putting herself at risk on our behalf you ungrateful fuck

you are a dumb reddit cuck with an obsession for grandmas, seek help
even worse though is that you let an establishment hoe fool you, on second thought, just kys

she is establishment??? well then fuck her

Sessions is not a bad guy, he gets a bad rap here but he's doing a decent job.

I doubt any new AG, even her, would appoint a special counsel to investigate anything in the DNC or with HRC. It would be a huge shitstorm in Washington and it would be very difficult to attract effective people that would want to carry it out.

>Cain comment as well
He can talk with that brain cancer?

Not only that but when the perps have a laundry list of crimes you hsve to present them all at once or you can risk double jorpardy. More crimes takes longer.

Hope so.

Yes

>consider the outcry of the unwashed liberals
They're always crying about something anyway

Does the Mooch have a law degree?

hahahaha, they'll cry about her being white. The only person they wouldn't complain about would be a transexual genderfluid lesbian muslim black israeli in a wheel chair.