How come you guys never bad mouth freemasonry...

How come you guys never bad mouth freemasonry? They have a lot of powerful people under the fold--including the founding fathers.

Lemme guess, they dindu nuffin? You got a grampa whos a mason and he's a sweet old man dindu nuffin?

I sense something fishy....Sup Forums never shits on masons...or rich WASPs.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=gW4NzVxhnUg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck are you talking about. The day Vegas happened we knew instantly it was a freemason ritual. Fucking faggot.

Seriously? I have seen tons of people post the freemason symbol in the Star of David

what the fuck are you on about...

When did Sup Forums become /x/?

Because we know not to blame the coughing. We blame the cancer
The Jew.

>this
Freemasons are jews

The Masons used to be really important, but ended out fizzling after they became spread so thin over The US that they hold loyalty more to lodges than they do the organization as a whole.

>Lemme guess, they dindu nuffin? You got a grampa whos a mason and he's a sweet old man dindu nuffin?
Are you old enough to be here?

Because they're a bunch of cuckstians and the jews are behind it as usual. Goys don't have any secret societies of note

>freemasonry

Bunch of absolute cunts. However dying out as their larp is boring and too stupid to survive the internet

we are the freemasons now, so we talk about them as a sort of predecessor.

What are you tall by about? We always talk about how the masons are part of (their) cult of diddling kids and worshipping the devil and having sacrifices and shit....

>Are you old enough to be here?
I'm tired of hearing it...masonry is a complex web of social networks and possible social leverage...

It's a benign little club that everyone makes it out to be.

freemason niggers all over sandy hook and charlottesville

Even if it was, that doesn't mean it's centralized enough to do anything with all that networking.

Pol thinks it's "(((them)))" 90% of the time. Please, Mr. Goldstein is simply a boogieman.

>hinky veiled shit on the Freemasons thread is thinly veiled

Its a pedo club from 33 and above.

Perhaps they used to have some significance earlier in history, but modern masons are irrelevant larpers.

aaaaaand the slide shilling begins.

>Goys don't have any secret societies of note
brotherhood of cincinnatti

>33 and above.
There's only 3 degrees in Masonry. GG.

wrong, you must know what a religious ceremony is then.

A dead front initiative organization capable of teaching you no more than you can learn in 5 hours of fucking youtube video.

At best it's a money front if you wanted any reason to actually attack this angle of their beast, but the beast has many limbs, this sadly is just another one, one they are comfortable waiving in our faces at that.

Sup Forums is /x/ son, shit does get pretty weird

Fucking Google it dipshit. There's only 3 degrees in Masonry.

lol 33 degree + are occult. What lodge told you they only conferred degree 1, 2 ,3 ? Some lodges confer 4+

kek, did you just shitpost that wicked get
>3 degrees in Masonry
We ain't talking about fucking stone-working sweetheart

Just a bunch of boring old guys getting together once a week to chitchat/charity/have a few drinks nothing weird about it at all just taking some time away from the wife youknowwhatImean

A slice of brotherhood outside of family and war.
Respectable if that's your ends and means.

Whats the deal with French Freemasonry? They let women in and don't require a belief in god. It is not as popular in the US but there are lodges.

Blue Lodge Free Masonry has 3 degrees
1st° Entered Apprentice
2nd° Fellow Craft
3rd° Mason Master
>That's it
>Wew lad

Dump conspiracy theory. I'm a fucking mason. You know what it is?

It's a sekrit club. That's it. Not some reptilian megalithic organization hell bent on dominating the world.

It's literally just a club where nepotism is the rule, thus it's highly exclusive.

>How come you guys never bad mouth freemasonry?

because FM is just one branch of the same deadly tree - Judaism

Surely you have heard criticism of Judaism no? Well rest assured, this includes Freemasonry and the jews other crypto-organizations

Tubalcain Shibboleth Mahabone

Sup Forums is a freemasonic board

Jew judges gave the director the death penalty for making this film about freemasonry.
hooktube.com/watch?v=gW4NzVxhnUg

jews deserve the death penalty for being jews
under the New Paridigm judaism will be abolished on pain of death

Freemasonry should have been outlawed in the U.S just like Communism.

found this at a comfy Lancaster antique shop

Because this place, along with the entire internet was created by the United States Military and is nothing more then a giant data mining, spying and monitoring operation.

Because it's a men's organization that's been shilled into dummies believing it's evil. Because anything exclusively for the betterment of men is evil. And dummies fall for it.
It isn't interested in being consumed by the left like Boy Scouts, so therefore it must be shilled to death.

the loge here is fk leftist but they're dying out. bunch of ol' goys. last time i checked, they were looking for some new members on their website.

Freemasons are just gold subscription goys. They teach some valuable things. A freemason should be able to be dropped in the wilderness with a magnet and a cup of water and make a civilization out of nothing. Basically the white mans knowledge jews are trying to act as gatekeepers to.

This

Nice googling m80. Too bad you don't know what they mean or when to use them.

Easy to figure out when to use them with minor googling. U mad

Wand(magnet)
+
Cup(water)
= compass

Now that you have your bearings in the wild time to create:
Sword(short term protection)
And shield(long term protection,shelter)

Most of the freemasons I've met wouldn't be able to pull off shit in the wilderness of the northeastern US. You wanna learn how to survive you gotta go out into the wilderness yourself and develop skills, not dress up fancy and circle jerk around a bunch of stupid rituals. Freemasons aren't teaching you how to set up small game traps or build leantos.

Most Masons are ignorant swine, Could't even properly learn about their craft even if it were dangled in front of them, which it always is.

FM used to mean something, but now anyone can get in

want us to turn on our own huh? I never met a freemason who wasnt a good upstanding citizen. You might learn something from them.

>you guys never bad mouth freemasonry
> powerful people under the fold--including the founding fathers
you answered yourself
also most freemason organizations are like rotary clubs

LOL this is fucking awesome hahaha

>Sup Forums never shits on masons...or rich WASPs.
you must have only been here since the election

Hey I'm op i'm a fucking idiot and i'm postinh gay shit on the internet just try and stop me see you're replying that means you can't fuckin nerds lmao canada numero uno

I judge a tree by it's fruit. To me if you can't even pour a concrete slab you aren't a "mason". They are like the kangz who claim to have built the pyramids but somehow forgot how to do the work.