What is everyone's else plans for tomorrow. I don't want to be one of the people killed by the antifa...

What is everyone's else plans for tomorrow. I don't want to be one of the people killed by the antifa. I've been preparing my house setting up barricades in the windows and doorways and stocking up on emergency food and water.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nb4pUG-n42E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Smash the fash

youtu.be/nb4pUG-n42E

I'm going to do the single thing that would piss them off the most.

I'm going to go and do a job fixing stuff, and get paid under the table tax free.

Spin on it, commies.

no antifucks near me so nothing much will happen here. but still have ar sidearm and shotgun ready with food and water.

it's starting to feel like nothing. i don't see too many people singing up to get batonned. but maybe.

I kind of want to go out wearing a MAGA hat sunday morning with a trash bag and a broom cleaning up after them.

Don't retaliate. they will wait around for the right wingers to show up so they can incite a riot and claim they're being attacked.

If we let them sit for a while they'll either dissipate or lose control of their underlings and start to vandalism and loot.

Went grocery shopping tonight. Got lots of popcorn. Hoping everyone with sense stays home tomorrow and the idiots in the streets get massacred by riot police for our entertainment.

I'm four hours from the nearest antifa spawning point. I'm probably going to get a haircut.

Girlfriend and I just got stuff to make manicotti tomorrow. Shit is going to be comfy.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
>NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
>NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
>NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
>NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
>NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
>NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
>NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
>NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
>NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

i would bring the trash bag
could be mistaken for a trash bin and they hate those more that fascists

Do you think these idiots will give up a chance to be idiots

Ill be at work all day. I gotta get up early well before commies wake up, and by the time Im heading home the LAPD will have likely already dealt with them. I also live and work nowhere near where they will be having their little tantrum at.

sleep most of the day play world of tanks

>What is everyone's else plans for tomorrow.

Sleep late. Play some Call of Duty. Catch up on some chores around the house. Watch my local PD bust up some LARPers on TV. Maybe a few beers at the local watering hole.

I'm going to travel to the nearest city, have dinner and rinks at a fancy fucking restaurant, and not give two fucks about antifa.

make Sup Forums post all day, perhaps watch a stream

quintz?

getting snow tires on my truck, then clean the house and head out to see some blues music in the park

>falling for the rubber jew

Me waiting for AntiFa to actually do something