IOTBW on Campus - Canada Edition

All leafs get in here and help the process. We need this more than the US with the current state of our campuses.

>Post your University/College
>Coordinate with peers
>Meet up and get posting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it okay to be black too?

In africa/Argentina

stick to the original plan no changes

>Is it okay to be black?
What do you think?

no
pic related

>Meet up and get posting
Someone is stupid enough to fall for this.

>coordinate
This is a good way to get fucked up the ass by sockjuice warriors posing as meet-up Sup Forums-pals.

>protip: anyone who won't post "I fucking hate niggers, kikes, and faggots" on Sup Forums is an antifa shill. If you're ever unsure, ask them to post this. Worst case scenario, if they are antifa, you can use their post as incriminating evidence against them and send it to all their filthy mongrel friends and family members.

yea seriously. NO MEETING UP.

hey what's the typeface called? Making a joke for my friend

>they won't post racist shit even if they're user
>use a post on an user imageboard as proof
surely you jest
Just don't meet up with anyone. You leafs are in far more danger doing this than us burgerfats.

>anyone who won't ...
It depends. Some people refuse to use foul language altogether.

Man, I can't believe I made it onto tuckers show.

>using an user post as proof

>

it's all over

>Putting up these signs in Cucknada

You will literally be imprisoned for life.

To be fair, you'll be shot by a nigger

shit's not over til it's over

In Am*rica, A*rica only

reminder we are ALL canadians
multiculturalism is literally a law in this country

yes we are and yes it is so stop dehumanizing white middle class people

Waterloo

This. The fact our government and post secondary faculty react with disgust at the notion that it's okay to be white should be concerning for all canadians

Not quite, bucko. Not all of us are urban and city retards. Prepare for jail for that post btw.

all mine got taken down in less than a day :c

now I find this in one of the areas I posted in.

Multicult is fucking wrong to begin weigh. Why leave your country and come here? Because of our fucking culture. Adapt or fuck off.

I want you Canadian fags to be very careful.
I am not all too familiar with your government other than it is nuts.
Do not get caught. At all. Take every possible precaution.

That's not how our law works

stick to the fucking plan bucko

"It's OK to Support White Friends"...... For the other people who aren't white but hate the jew. :D

My gender identity is not "nigger" so you have violated the recently updated definitions of hate speech, per the amendment Bill C-16, your Canadian Bill of Rights.

Get ready for syrup SWAT teams.

cunt burger go shit up some other thread

But that's how he identifies you. Please respect the pronoun he assigned you.

It's Okay To Be Yellow

>56%

shut up burger

No it's a social experiment taken too fucking far

Yes, it's sad.

all these people are thinking about, is raping your underage daughters

Rape is too kind.

i know, but i didnt want to seem racist?

All these multiCultists are literally brainwashed

I'm fucking tired of blacks trying to tell me Jesus was black. What the fuck is their problem?

> it's okay to be white.

I get it.

I did my duty earlier. 20 were posted around uw and laurier. A whole roll of extra strength weather resistant tape was used. Some visibility was sacrificed for durability as the last ones put up there were taken down. I don't know if they still remain.

You're doing god's work.

Did you see them?

dont leak info about yourself for no reason user, stay frosty

How does this tape hold up in the cold. -13 right now, probably going to get colder

It's special to be colored

When I was in high school we did a field trip to the museum of tolerance here in California. We met "survivors" of the holocaust and had one assigned to each group. Before we left, I asked the "survivor" assigned to our group if he remembered my grandfather. I was sure to write my first and last name on my name tag. My last name was obviously German. He was confused, at first. He looked at my name tag and was still confused. I walked away. He got the dark humor joke just then and became very angry with me. A week later I told my grandfather about it. He was a German immigrant and was a Nazi soldier. He never talked about any of that. He was so proud of me, we became best friends after that. He said that I should never be ashamed about being -- assentially white.

> it's okay to be white

The plan has begun in the wonderful state of California. Stick to the plan men. Let this be the the trigger of the year.

I never said I did it.
Water and winter resistant. Made for repairing outdoor rips and tears in canadian weather. It will hold.

based germans

Tucker Carlson

/ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s

WE WUZ SAVIOURS AND SHIEEEET

Pic related caused huge rage in my friend circle. Will post rage posts about it if y'all want. Gotta block out the names

They didn't follow the plan, stupid fucking leafs

Hey swissnigger (probably proxy) 'PR for Nestle' guy, if you're here i'll honor my word and say this went far better than i expected and i apologize for deriding the idea. I still think it could have been more impactful without immediately being associated with Sup Forums out of the gate, but it didn't sink / detract too much from the message so whatever.

Just letting you know not everyone who disagrees with you is a kike shill my man.

>They oughta stop. These things never end well.
OY VEY

Black Lives Matter is a statement which seems harmless on its own until you realize it neglects white males also affected by police brutality and unjustified murders which occur at an equal rate compared to their respective crime rates. However you can't say "White Lives Matter" because then people think you're implying Black Lives Don't Matter and if you say "All Lives Matter" then people think you're making light of the situation and still get offended.

This results in "Black Lives Matter" being turned into an Anti-White message by making it impossible to say that White Lives Also Matter while trying to portray the people ending these black lives as all being not black while omitting that these police officers that are the target of the BLM protests often feared for their life in some of these situations and so firing on the suspect even if it was a fake gun was necessary because they didn't know for sure.

"It's Okay To Be White" was decided on as the "Black Lives Matter" for white people to deal with the oppression of white people and the internalized form of white oppression known as white guilt.

I propose the Black Nationalist flag to be the official flag of "It's Okay To Be White" for the sake of improving upon the peaceful message we are trying to promote.

So glad i left victoria

godspeed fellow leaf

Make a new one and post it over it.

You have somewhat of a point. Definitely agree about not coordinating with people who aren't close friends, but some people on here are just as said.

Literally this

Victoria is the worst place in Canada bar none. So glad I got out of there when I could. Going back there for the holidays, might have to take a trip to UVIC while classes are out...

I would not want to be.

Nobody said it wasn't okay to be white :)

no

Yes of course..blm matters etc..dont get jelly

That's why nobody is mad about these signs, right? :p

Woke leaf

>"it's okay to be black too"
That's a good idea. If they take it down, they're racist. If they keep it up, it implies "it's okay to be white" is not a problem.

Post it in the school's bathroom.

You have clearly never been to Toronto. I will take some chinks and aboriginees over hordes of shitskins and feminists any day.

>pic related means "no"

How did you reach this conclusion from the image?

Your too young to understand then. I'm in my 30s and me and my friends have seen the anti-white propaganda being pushed...wasnt this way 10 years ago.. it's a social norm to make fun of whites and put them down now...this stupid term called "white privilege" they have been pushing

I heard some were posted at the university of Alberta, but are there any in BC or Saskatchewan?

Aw geez, didja get your feelings hurt?

Must be really hard being "put down" for having privilege.

Why do you need to mention your friends to have an opinion about this?

I think it's actually working.

For fucks sake this.

It's okay to be an Infidel.

My buddy's gonna post some of these in SFU next week, hope he's not getting deported or jailed

Rare?