I hope your weren't warning people
Because you'll look like a paranoid fool
Which is what they want
Fucking retards

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/01/far-right-conspiracy-theory-us-civil-war
m.imgur.com/uAbqWs4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did they take out an ad in the NYT then?

and the bullshit psyops have already started.

fpbp. but seriously stay home/comfy morrow

For that exact reason: public exposure. To lure us into a gay little fight. To make us look bad, to justify their furtherance of Judeo-Bolshevism.

lot of non american and flag hiders suddenly so concerned with burgers looking bad. really makes you think.

If nothing happens, that ad will be proof they pussed out. They may try to play it off as a joke, but no one will buy it.

But we should stay home. Bunker down in your house/trailer/tent. Have provisions. But don't be a part of this.

>we should stay home
I'll stay home if you show flag.

thought so.

A commie front group took out the ad

Refuse fascism is the front

They are mimicking antifa

The antifags are posting all this now and trying to play it off as a alt right LARP, because they are the ones that pussed out. They realized that they would be slaughtered in the streets and it won’t stop the TRUMP TRAIN.
TWO SCOOPS, TWO GENDERS, TWO TERMS!

so who spent $100k on a NYT ad for a meme?

Refuse Fascism funds Antifa you fucking imbecile.

>Bob Avakian

fucking cult leader, if you see these freaks in public they use his name like he's the second coming of christ, it's creepy

>the second coming of christ
We all know that was Hitler

Strange how much that guy is similar to dicky spencer. Rich kid activists leading fringe movements.

someone who needed to launder 100k to the nyt

This, either they actually did pussy out realizing most people would just stay home with their guns waiting for a happening, or are trying to suppress the word getting out at the last minute.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Antifa never planned on going in the first place

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/01/far-right-conspiracy-theory-us-civil-war

>posts a jewess

Is there any reason to differentiate between Antifa and other dumb communist groups? They're all fucking terrible.

I don't see a distinction. They're all Judeo-Bolshevists to me.

But the far right was never planning on coming out to counter-protest, what would be the point? The plan was to let them chimp out in their leftist urban strongholds, if they even managed to show up.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

No not really. Antifa claims there anarchists. But when you look at their twitter its all mao and stalin things. Some are just more organized like the International workers of the world

Or go to work like normal in my case. Stop fuckin worrying like old women.

BUMP

Cocaine time already, brother?

Potato phone posting, cant direct upload without crash

m.imgur.com/uAbqWs4

Regardless if "nov 4" happens or not, someone at the WSJ certainly wants it to. Awfully good timing for a commie review.

This is fucking hilarious. Antifa is trying to bail on their own project because they couldn't get a good turnout. Looks like the revolution has been canceled. Fucking retards.

What about Boston when they thought it was nadzis. Then it turned out to be just a bunch of hippies and Antifa rioted even after the hippies left.

Who gives a fuck if Anarchists are going? Revolutionary Communists of America are going under the "NO!" "Resist Fascism" banner. Many Antifa are communists and are also going. Fuck you.

They are revcom, you dipshit.