Jesus Already Returned And We Are Now In Hell

>Hitler was the second coming foretold to us in the Book of Revelations.
>The battle between Good and Evil was the Axis vs the Allies.
>We were told that His coming would be demonized, called evil, and that most of the world would turn their back to Him and side with Satan (Stalin?).
>Jesus Christ = Adolf Hitler (5 letters, 6 letters)
>The axis were the few who accepted Christ despite what the (((Synagogue of Satan))) preached to them.
>The allies were the many who rejected Christ and sided with the anti-Christ.
>The nazis fought and died for good just as Revelations said they would.
>Evil overtook the world but in the end the chosen few were saved because they accepted Him.
>God's Kingdom rejects us because we rejected His Son.
>The Nazis now live forever in harmony in His kingdom
>We are left to rot in Satan's playground aka hell
>The Greatest Generation died on the first level of hell
>Each new generation of their descendants will descend deeper into the nine circles of hell

>The first circle was limbo (Greatest Generation."Heavenly" period post-war of the 50's which were just a fragile illusion.)
>The second circle was lust (Boomers. The sexual revolution and the summer of love)
>The third circle was gluttony (Gen X. The wall street boom, the reaganite yuppy 80's and 90's, cocaine, etc.)
>The fourth circle was greed (Millenials. America taking over countries, wall street crash, housing crash, import savages to pay pensions, etc).
>The fifth circle is anger (Gen Z. Divided nation, angry populism, violence and imprisonment for wrongthink, etc).
>The sixth circle is heresy (Gen Alpha. Removal of God, new (((religion))) of state dependence, atheism, hippy jesus, feel good Christianity, etc).

The next circle will be violence. Get ready. This is hell. We are already damned.

the third reich was pagan

how do you want the bible to tell you the truth in the future with the jews as the bad guys if the bible was written and is published by the jews to be a major psyop that makes you believe that you are in hell and unworthy???

well it's kinda comfy, i'm digging it.

Hitler was an incarnation of Vishnu my friend.

good post OP, very interesting.

also hitler was the only incarnation of christ. the bible jesus was a normal jewish agent or did not even exist

>We are already in hell

tbqh the fact that I am constantly forced to listen to Canadian drivel like this makes me think you might be right...

>Jesus Already Returned
Great, when can I gas him?

fucking great, the sooner the better

You might be right leaf....You might be right!

I don't. The jews were always the bad guys since their (((reappearance))) in the ninth century as a group of inbred turks with delusions of grandeur which acted as strings for Satan's puppetry.

The Holy Bible is now like a Visual Basic Instruction Manual. It was useful a long time ago. Now it serves only as a reminder of what should have been done. We are now simply the souls our ancestors doomed by siding against Christ.

Of course. It is a descent after all. Our great grandparents were incredibly comfy in the 50's. But each circle gets more and more hellish. And who knows what awaits our ancestors upon death?

I already posted it in another thread. The idea just kind of came to me as I wrote it and it all pieced together.

well desu you are probably right but we can proably still turn this place into paradise if we all do righteous things

>The idea just kind of came to me as I wrote it and it all pieced together.
That reminds me of the time I figured out that vampires are based on the chosenites.

No. If you're too good, you get buttfucked by the devil. That's how hell works.

>daily reminder that drugs will fuck your mind up.

If you read The Divine Comedy, if anything, it seems like we're in purgatory, not hell.

>We are left to rot in Satan's playground aka hell

I doubt that. Wherever we are, we aren't all trapped and doomed in a hell-hole. Sure, we mayyy be in one, but that doesn't mean we can't escape it. Thing is, it's an individual journey, not a collective one

The fact that you can even make these jokes without repercussion is all the more evidence that we are already in Hell.

There was a time when blasphemy against God would get you shamed, arrested, or executed because everybody rightly knew that He was sacred and would someday punish those who rejected Him.

But now you can openly reject Him, mock Him, bastardize Him, etc. however you wish. You aren't allowed to talk about Him in public, in school, at work, in media, etc. He has been removed from every facet of life. You can only shame, mock, and reject Him to the congratulations of everyone in this world.

Try doing the same thing in regards to the jews and the holocaust. Try mocking, questioning, insulting, rejecting the holocaust. Try saying anything against the jews in public. You will be arrested, shamed, threatened, attacked, or worse.

Why? Because the holocaust is the new religion. And the jews are the new rulers. Because we are not living on God's earth. We are living in Satan's playground. Why do the jews own everything? Why do they have so much power and money? Why do they seem to control everything? Why are they a protected class of people who are untouchable? Because they turned the masses against Christ before during and after World War II. They are the puppets of Satan and this is their reward.

The Bible warns you of Jews you fucking retard

No, Not yet.

If you find yourself here after the 13th, with a whole lot of people missing, you should probably revisit this idea.

Preferably, pray that God help you to believe that He sent Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son & Messiah of the Jews, to die for your sins, and that He was buried and rose again according to scripture. I will pray that you do.

Not to sound like an idiot, but what does it mean to "accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior"? What significance will it have on someone's life? Curious

tbqh you are the most "powerful" country in the world because Satan has given the jews that power. You only have the "privilege" of living where they have chosen their grounds of operation.

>Embodiment of evil
>Sucking the life out of everyone to survive
>Dream of making a legion of slaves

You might be onto something.

I don't do drugs and never have. I wonder why so many Australians are making bad posts in this thread. Then I remember all the legions of jews who are buying up property there.

Agreed.

I came upon the idea of Jesus already having returned from reading fomenkos's Chronology. The details of the book of Revelation having been written the earliest of all pieces of the Bible, and its date of events to have taken place in the 16th century. Please take notice of the Renaissance and period of Inquisition, it was only to cover up what had occured: Jesus' return and the signal laid out for our punishment.

Sad that you don't even know what this means
I hate Islam because I have read the Quran
I hate Judaism because I have read the Talmud
Christian hating atheists (the majority) are the worst
You act like you are so smart yet haven't even read the Bible or studied Biblical times to come to your own conclusions
You are quite literally (((their))) useful idiots and puppets

I think he was genuinely asking, Jim.

>paganism
>a religion
To call them pagan is the same as calling them German. paganism does not exclude Christianity. Paganism is a culture, not a religion.

Exactly OP. When I figured this out I began to control my hunger for money, power, and sex. I can see exactly where we are headed. Unfortunately their is only one path forward now. We must fight through hell.

so basically we won since we lost?

you're right.

The bible never claimed he was white. Artists just depicted him that way. However Jesus's bloodline continued through whites through the assimilation of the real Jews by whites. That already occurred.

I understand that God is love and to accept God rather than fear Satan or evil. But whyyyy do some people find it so important to revere Jesus and how is it done properly? It can actually be done in the wrong way, because if you put all your belief into one person, you're basically relinquishing any power you think you have yourself. Essentially, why must Jesus be the middle man? Is my connection and love of God not enough if I were to truly live by it?

Is Jesus just an example to live by, doing no harm upon anyone? Or *must* he be seen as God-in-the-flesh?

That's why our happenings always fall short. We're being tortured.

chex mixed

its actually quite interesting to think about it
thanks leaf

If this is Hell...What happens when we die?

pretty much

What circle is my dick faggot?
>I am a christian faggot!

Wrong, battle of Armageddon will have one side with over 200 million soldiers. There weren't 200 million alive back then

Jesus IS God

promise this isn't just to get me to masturbate?

To accept that Jesus Christ died for everyone's sins, yours included, so that you will be clean of spiritual usury and will be spared the death of the soul and may enter Heaven. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever should believe in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

What is "The Way", in that case? Accepting Jesus as our guiding light and living by the principles of loving the neighbor as the self, because the neighbor essentially is the self?

We're all fractalized parts of God's consciousness, and it only makes sense to treat others with the utmost love you can give when you realize that.

The thing is, how tf do we wake up from this nightmare? Or do we just live by love and the nightmare goes away?

Because sin cannot enter heaven

i definitely have to not masturbate
OP wants me to masturbate so bad
so I won't be a fucking testosterone filled killer when evil confronts me

You are already dead user. You have died infinite times

Go away leaf. U high on maple syrup.

Masturbation fucks with your kundalini. I'm resuming my no-fap...

We don't have to be in hell, we may simply be in the millennium period.

Jesus is God's only son and sacrificed him for all current and future sins of mankind. Hence him being a Savior. Before Jesus did this you were judged at the gates of Heaven on whether you would make it into Heaven or not. God only did this because at the time it was so hard to be a good person because good people were walked over. Satan was winning and it was harder to be a good person and legitimately survive during these times. God had pity and sacrificed Jesus so that it was very easy to get into Heaven. Making things harder for satan. Fast-forward to today and God has little pity for his creations. It isn't hard to be a good person and survive. Also it is very easy to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior to enter Heaven. Yet most people choose to be awful and deny God.

NIST at 11:47 am

Line 61819

God Says...
61819 1:4 Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 1:5 Before I
61820 formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out
61821 of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the
61822 nations.
61824 1:6 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a
61825 child.
61827 1:7 But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt
61828 go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou
61829 shalt speak.
61831 1:8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee,
61832 saith the LORD.
61834 1:9 Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the
61835 LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.
61837 1:10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the
61838 kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw

>Not accounting for the resurrection of Christ
With all due respect, m'memelord, you didn't go deep enough.

ITT: Faggot Pagans complain about Jesus being a "Jew" even though the Biblical "Jews" were very very different from the modern day kikes.

Leave it to mudhut Pagan larpers to have shit reading comprehension.

Amillenialism is the only real position. All others are modern inventions by heretics and protties.

There were 2.3 billion people in the world back then.

Population of Soviet Union 1939: 170 million.
Population of United States: 130 million
Population of United Kingdom: 45 million
Population of China: 520 million

That's 825 million people in just the top 4 allied powers. So you only need 1 in 4 participating to get 200 million.

"But not every single person was a soldier"

And how do you define a soldier? Not everybody fought. But many people funded the war, reported the propaganda, built materials at home, formed home militias, etc. You're telling me 1 in 4 people weren't helping to destroy the nazis in these countries?

Japanese weren't Christian.

14 88 77 ;-;

It means to firstly believe that he lived, died on the cross taking your punishment upon himself and that he rose from the dead. Giving him lordship in your life is putting him first

It says an army of 200 million, that all die, leaving blood in the valley 6 feet deep.

it was always the same shit: nature which is ultimate truth vs the synagogue of satan which are parasites and liars

Through the gates of hell lies the path to heaven
Suffering is necessary for appreciation
The hard times are coming brother we must prepare

not outside the realm of possibility. i could believe it, more realistic than the tv-world

666 = nero
70a.d. massive butthurt about kaput temple.
vowed to retaliate
past on to kids for 1900 years
>> we are here

I think you could be right OP

the 2nd coming of Christ occurred in 70 A.D.

what

the people who wrote the bible have zero relation to the people who call themselves jews today

>1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Fuck off retard.

>This is hell. We are already damned.
Now what?