Columbians aren't whi-

>Columbians aren't whi-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Colombians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Implying that is white, i am Indian and even i have the same skin color as her, she is really hot but

White it's more than "white skin" (see italians, spanish, greeks, etc).
Is european genetic heritage.

Seeing the face of the skull and the traits of the face i woldn't be surprised if this girl has a higher % of european heritage.

> Colombians aren’t
Full of cocaine coming off the airplane

* shape of the skull.

muh dick don't care about race anymore gib what ever that thing is

She looks like a shitskin Cara Delevingne

Dude.. If you think that's white you better get your eyes fixed.

That doesn't look white at all, actually. Looks like a Mestizo straight from Mexico showing some European genes mixed in with her.

-te.

Brown =/= white, and never will no matter how much you hate your brown skin.

Sick of shit colored people trying to claim the white race and benefit from all the white race creates

Is this satire?

Dude, there are niggers whiter than that.

She is dark white.

>White it's more than "white skin"
This. I may be black on the outside, but I'm white on the inside. Being white is a state of mind - a culture, an ideology - not skin tone.

will i be robbed and kidnapped if i do to columbia to spend lots of money on young columbian whores?

Took all of two minutes to find a cherry picked Colombian whiter than this

Literally poor mans cara

No my nigger friend.
Is genetics.
Just that doesn't mean being an albino or a nordic.

She's light dark..
Darkies she'll never be white

Yes. The whores would notice some out of place gringo, and get some of their buddies to rob you.

Told a girl at work she was acting like white trash, was told that she was in fact not white but Latina. Caused me to lose respect for her forever not that there was much there. She acted literally disgusted at the idea that she could be mistaken as white.

>Darkies and Jews will never be white
FTFY

She has Arab blood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Colombians

>your not simply starting a thread to announce that you are a desperate horny los-

Yeah. No.

99% of the white nationalist virgins posting on here won't manage to get a girl even half as good-looking as her.

nigga please

Uh-huh, because something as shallow as looks actually means anything.

hi u r so butiful

show my penis you

i love u

want 2 see mine chiken tikka masala?

i love u babe

show ur curry chicken?

t. guy with fat wife

Who actually cares? What are you? 14?

That's not white, but I'd still breed her.

She only looks good because she's under 20. Spics are like slavs, as soon as they hit 25, they turn into disgusting creatures.

Pic related, an average 25 year old spic

Because your fucking contry and England were used as plataforms to spread jewery to the fucking world.

Most euro descent people hate themselves, have retarded infightings and retarded values.

There are a lot of latinos that prefer amerindian bullshit before european values. Don't even make me starded were all the rape and violence come from.
Sophistry and cognitive dissonance goes hand in hand.

> Muuuhhhh rape
> Let's import more savages.
> It's toxic masculinity of western civilization fault

Jesus Christ.

>implying that doesn't work

where is her hezbollah headband
wtf i hate her now