Paddock/ waifu media photograph a fake

This photograph was posted by user, can't specify where.

>Larger frame than the media photograph
>Consistent with the media photo
>Contains added areas that would be impossible to accurately replicate with access to just the media photograph

O-ok.

Will add that this brings to light flaws in the original photograph that imply clear photoshopping. The choppy edits on the arms and the wristband edited onto paddock's arm to match his girlfriends (to stop speculation as to why he didn't have to wear one and she did in the photograph)

you can see he has hairy arms but the one holding the shot glass has no hair

dude was a spook, no doubt
I'm sure everything we know about him is a lie

The cuffs on his sleeves in your picture are mirrored. Your picture is the fake.

They are clearly trying to muddy the waters now and are throwing out red herrings.

You’re right...the photo is elongated, pattern of shirt chopped, duped, turned an pieced in and blurred the edges..

The meta data on the original photo had some interesting tags. Every computer that saved it is likely accessible remotely. Everyone who opened it is at least identifiable.

This is dumber than the fake picture OP posted.

>people will seriously believe this

Comped

DNC HITMAN!

ITS ALL GONE BUST!

part of the shirt cut paste to make the arm

I'm skeptical

here is better version to expose the hijinks

shaved eyebrows

Illuminati employs some of the best photochoppers in the world, it takes a army of them to fool the world.

Except the comps, that part is real

This. Also look at the shirt pattern/coloration on his shoulder, right where the little green floating spot is. That region is in both photographs, in the supposedly "uncropped" image however, it has been changed.

Why would somebody photoshop that part of his shirt when they are just cropping the image down in the first place.

The floater arm picture is a fake.

They did the same thing to make his cuffs/wrists. Notice there are skin tone changes on his hand where they had to use a stock photo and you can see the horizontal lines where it was pasted in.

Those sleeves are mirrored

I haven't looked into this new photo edit story yet, but it reminds me Mr. Wynn during his interview stated that his hotel knew Paddock well and that he had NEVER HAD A DRINK in all the years he'd patronized his hotel.