CERNOVICH CLAIMS THAT HIS PEOPLE CAME UP WITH THE "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" CAMPAIGN

CERNOVICH CLAIMS THAT HIS PEOPLE CAME UP WITH THE "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" CAMPAIGN.

HAHAHAHAHAH

Sup Forums BTFO AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=rOKQlu29Ly4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rOKQlu29Ly4?t=1309
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2014/little-führer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Student_Union_(Towson_University)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at about 20 minutes he begins talking about it

thernovich is a fag and being a fag is gay

I don't believe him

with Jews you lose.

Same guy who called James Allsup a Nazi white supremacist. Fuck him.

Pleath lithen to me you thilly goymm

No action Cernovich

Cernobich is a good tactical thinker according to vox day. That might be true but he is mostly a cringey wanker.

>Abbo Algebra
>Ape Attitude
>Australopithecus Adherence
>Aye-aye Archetype
>Baboon Basics
>Bigfoot Brainstorming
>Bonobo Brainwaves
>Bushbaby Beliefs
>Capuchin Comprehension
>Chimp Choice
>Colobus Cognition
>Donkey Kong Demeanor
>Erectus Ethos
>Gibbon Gestalt
>Haplorhine Hermeneutics
>Hominid Heuristic
>Howler Headspace
>Langur Logic
>Lemur Lifestyle
>Loris Lessons
>Macaque Method
>Mandril Machinations
>Marmoset Mentality
>Monkey Metaphysics
>Neanderthal Notion
>Orangutan Outlook
>Pongid Perspicacity
>Potto Proactivity
>Primate Perspective
>Proboscis Personality
>Rhesis Thesis
>Sasquatch Suppositions
>Silverback Summary
>Simian Psychology
>Spider Monkey Synopsis
>Strepsirrhine Setup
>Tamarin Temperament
>Tarsier Training
>Vervet Viewpoint

Why is this mongoloid trying to take one for team? There is literally nothing these lefty Jews can do to derail the thing.

It’s that Marmoset Mentality, keeps him on his A game

kay
gay
met

transovich deperately trying to hide he sucked tranny cock.
my prediction: 1-2 years and the guy will be irrelevant again.

It's all over the internet it started on Sup Forums this fucking bottom feeder with do anything for another twitter follower he's a fucking social media whore. A bottom feeder. A social climber.

He is trying to associate his brand to it so it can be used as ammo against white people.
Cernobitch is a fucking kike who is literal controlled opposition. He plays the ebil bad guy right winger for the media, and he constantly attacks and tries to coopt everything even remotely right wing.
He is going to be the evil boogeyman for the media who will claim that he came up with this idea, and when the media moves on he will go back to talking about how everyone who cares about white people is a nazi who is obsessed with ''muh identity politics.''

REMINDER IGNORE ECELEBS TBEY RUIN EVERYTHING

bullshit, he's claiming it to try and grab shekels

fuck this degenerate kike

Cernovich is fine stop bashing.

If u've paid track to the anti mcmaster campaign he had on with fucking websites he had created for him on the spot, you would realize it's obvious that he's backed by the zionist organization for America.

But so what, he's \our guy\ right? GO ISRAEL!

Fuck this attention whore with a wire brush.
Glen Beck claimed similar shit that he started some popular saying ! They grow these shill on a farm just south of the beltway.

He's such a bullshit artist. What happened to his "MAGA3X movement" by the way?
Ignore this kike

>Cernovich claiming credit for something that was provably the work of neo-nazis

What a maroon.

Tfw you forget mine
Bonobo brainstorm

So? Some faggot ass cuck bitch came up with Pepe The Frog.

hahahahaha...HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH

DO YOU GUYS NOT SEE?
WE CAN PUSH THIS AS FAR AS WE WANT AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY WILL FALL ON HIS SHOULDERS

>lisping manbaby struggling to stay relevant claims credit for something he had no part in
Its not even the first time either!

Why are alt-liters chronic liars, back-biters, and deceivers?

These types of people will collapse a movement. People like James Allsup, Fuentes, Mike Enoch and others seem so transparent and honest. These alt-liters are just fucking weird.

This faggot starts off by saying his hair's on fleek. No faggot, you're balding

sage

he said he didnt do it , credits Sup Forums

TIMESTAMP: 21:52

youtu.be/rOKQlu29Ly4?t=1309

thernovich is a typical lying kike who only cares about shekels.

>soy nazis
>they were making videos crying about me!!

I watched the videos he's talking about. Richard Spencer was laughing and seemed baffled about Mike's bizarre video about how he's going to "punch richard in self-defense" in an unhinged rant.

This guy has always given me weird vibes

he looks pretty masculine, but I can't help but think that he still looks funny, It is maybe the shape of the skull, maybe his voice

>He said he didn't come up with it,
>Gives credit to Sup Forums and says that it wasn't the alt-right
>Doesn't scare off normies

Thernobitch is a known liar and huckster.

his voice doesnt fit his look and it scares me

He said it was a Sup Forums op

small eyes are a sign of higher testosterone, smaller eyes are rarer in this age of low testosterone.

He gives Sup Forums proper credit and is actually warning against the co-opting shills.

I remember seeing Ian Miles Cheong, and Mike Cernovich on some radical SJW's top 10 hate list.

Just be aware, the left is doing everything they can to defame these invidivuals.

Thanks
OP is fag

Cernovich didn't really take credit for it but what he did was "reframe" the entire thing saying that it wasn't the alt right because we are "dumb nazis"

In other words it was the civic nationalist cuckolds of peace that came up with this.

Doesn't this fucking idiot realize that we want a race war? We want the media lampooning itself to polarize whites against niggers and Jews, this shit was discussed in the OG thread lol

see

It was an user on Sup Forums/pol. I lurk this board all day for I am a NEET. It was here first damnit. user thought it up. And our collective hive mind saw it's genius and jumped on board

Do not fucking touch it, alt-shite! You can not handle it.

It wasn't Sup Forums that started it, and "it's okay to be white" came from the "white student union" thing a while ago. Pic related was made and posted on Something Funny a full five days before the Sup Forums campaign.

Because like the other prominent university flyer campaigns of the past 2~ years, this started with TRS. Its been coming for a while.

he said Sup Forums did it
which is right

i don't get the point of this thread

He basically said some "neutral" people on Sup Forums did it and every white nationalist, or who believes whites deserve their own country are stupid and couldn't come up with it.

Listening comprehension, faggot.

It doesn't matter who had the idea, even if it came from Soros himself it's a complete success.

no he said intelligent people
his attack on fascists is mostly against people like richard spencer

>TRS
I don't know what that is

I was on the original thread. I think a leaf started if I remember correctly. Of course I didn't archive it. Anyone got a link to it?

fucking faggot liar

Pretty sure he said "this is a Sup Forums operation" and NOT "my people came up with it" unless I missed something? time-stamp?

Podcast network and forum that is one of the largest hubs for white nationalism in existence.

February 25, 2014
The group came to national attention after its members, in the middle of the night, chalked phrases including “White Pride” and “It’s okay to be white” on sidewalks across campus. The incident was met with strong and vocal resistance from students, faculty and the Towson community.

“As a black student, those words scared and concerned me,” Kenan Herbert, at the time a senior at Towson and president of the Black Student Union, told The Baltimore Sun. “A lot of other students and I feel unsafe with this organization being on campus.’
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2014/little-führer

BUY MY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK

Who?....

Plus... OP is a fag. KYS.

which country needs more it's ok to be white, britain or germany?

idk which one is whiter, i know germany took in over a million refuges, but still according to burger standards germany is whiter than britain, so britain needs more 'it's ok to be white'?
if so then i can speak their language and help them out

I came up with the "It's okay to be white." campaign.

I also made up the "It's okay to fap while eating tacos and watching anime." campaign

Looks like a guy named Matthew Heimbach started it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Student_Union_(Towson_University)

Heimback is head of TWP, Trad Workers Party. A figurehead of the White Nationalist movement and longtime friend of TRS.

Taking credit from ebaumsworld? The motherfucker!

Liar, that's not what he says

Makes sense. He was probably the guy that started it here.

We have to shut this kikelord down once and for all

This nigger needs a good ole full metal jacket in his brain.

Reminder to you Mike your address is available you fucking cunt. Can you gorilla mindset your way out of flaims?

This fucking cunt wont get it until his life is flashing before his eyes.

CIArnovich

>It was the alt-right

Sup Forums isn't Spencer shit

>fire McMaster
Funny how Cernovich and Breitbart were the only ones shilling that shit and now it's old news. McMaster is hated because he's not a Zionist and Trump won't get rid of him. Same thing with Tillerson. Deep State still pushing the "Rex wants out" and "Trump hates Tillerson" narratives.

T.Cernovich trying to save face.

He doesnt take credit, he does say its brilliant

out of all the ecelebs, thernovich is the most pathetic
he seems like the type of guy that would go door to door trying to sell old people some scam

Cernokike is a really smart motherfucker. He kinda grew on me after he said that he can understand and respect Hillary Clinton's thirst for power.

The shills are going hard today.

Lol, I take it back, this guy is a retard. I saw him do an interview with Cody Cigar once and liked one of his lines.

>he can understand and respect Hillary Clinton's thirst for power.
Most kikes can. When you operate from an amoral standpoint, anything goes.

Its another leftypol thread.

Its all so tiresomr...

Cernovich has no place in deciding what it was. He's late the the party and he's suddenly deciding for us, who came up with it? Fuck him. The entire board was on board with this campaign and Sup Forums is not one person applies here.

Don't spoon feed, if he doesn't know what TRS is he hasn't lurked long enough.

yagami san I really hope you are right...i fuckin hate this faggot

This.

>how do you do, im your leader now.

Buy my new book you thupid goyim!

bump

wrong shill. I made that poster Halloween.

Fuck off.

along with a slew of others

etc

>Rhesis Thesis

Genius

He really is assblasted by them and he seems desperate to want to define what is and isn't acceptable in terms of expressing white identity. Guess it's his inner jew.

/thread