Alright, listen up

Alright, listen up.

Enough larpers, enough keyboard Nazism and "waiting till the shooting starts".

Yes the holocaust is a lie. Yes the jewish communists tortured and murdered millions under Stalin. Yes they are primed to murder again and conquer the world.

This is my battle. This is what I give my life for. I choose to fight to the death for the liberation of Texas.

I'm not the only one, but I am the only one bold enough to stand up and say what I say!

My effort is unimpeded by deniers of the rich man's game, for which you are used as pawns.

Join us in this battle for justice!

I'm based in Dallas. I take to the streets and preach the truth of Hitler and the atrocities inflicted upon millions in the name of communism and zionism.

We need a larger platform. What can you offer? Talent, production services, writing, web hosting, circulation, it all helps.

Also, ask about our political/cultural stance on anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCsI54Vq-F5deYKfQu-eHcEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have chatted in these groups:

Kik group: DallasBubsyFans

Discord: gg/fEpvSwg

Here's what I need from you.

I want to make a simple binder, a picture book basically, that can be used to make a case for Hitler and against jews.

I want to be able to get people thinking by just flipping through the history of the Bolshevik revolution and WWII and even 9/11. I want stuff that hits so hard (like seeing black soldiers in the Bundeswher) that it shocks them into getting off their ass and grabbing their stahlhelm and joining the march.

get some sleep bucko

This is either
A. CIA Nigger
B. FBI Nigger
C. Antifa Nigger
D. All of the Above

Get out of Texas.
No Nazis allowed here. We whites won't let you hurt tejano's.

>Hitler did nothing wrong
>can't wait for the big one!
>anybody that agrees is just trying to arrest me

Right, guys. Sup Forums is that important.

You paranoid fags are faggots. The ship is going down and you cringy fart huffers are afraid to get to the lifeboats because THAT'S HOW THEY GETCHA!

>Right, guys. Sup Forums is that important.
classic trivialization of what we do here and mocking shame
doesn't work here

get gassed kike

Jesus, you are no different than occupy wallstreet fags. When I was afraid of truth and part of that movement, EVERYBODY called me an "informant" and "government agent".

Why did they think this? Well because they couldn't conceive of somebody not wanting to sit in their fucking pot circles unless you're a narc!

You "intellectual" monocle pinchers are no fucking different.

>Hm. mmyes. Quite

>that disgusting flag

waiting for you to do better

IOTBW has been a great fucking success, now how about a "Jews Did This" campaign?

Post pictures of the twin towers burning, of victims in Russia of the holodor etc. Just push the idea until it becomes normalized and people can't ignore it.

>can't talk shit without having to do better than him
yeah even a fucking normie would be disgusted by that red shit on the flag rather than the swastika

if that's the case, let's see you do better

The amer*can flag is indeed disgusting. But the OP seems pretty OK since he wants to get straight into action. Sad thing people like him are called feds by keyboard warriors.

Every time.

>I'M SICK OF THE WAY THINGS ARE
>ALRIGHT I'M READY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
>FBI GO CIA EXPOSED GTFO FED HONEYPOT OBVIOUS AGENT

Not making this up

>t. leftist false flagger

sage

You do you. This Missouri boy gonna stay closer to home
But i feel ya brah. soon

So....we combine efforts in the media war? Imagine a nazi news factory.

We really need a new name. Nazi sums everything up in some people's minds but what? What name can we rally behind?

youre at 10 and we need you back down at around 2.

I'm half mexican and half german, can I come along or no?

Not a race war, bro. Just Texas for the sake of Texas. We will have a merit-based citizenship process though, so don't rape

>Cool, thanks senpai. I promise I'll keep in my pants.
Plus I tricked the captcha into think a lamp post was actually a palm tree, so it would be a shame to waste this talent.

The power of the great Kek is with you, we would like your talents for the Kekistani people.

youtube.com/channel/UCsI54Vq-F5deYKfQu-eHcEQ

Here's my Youtube. My "was lethal force necessary" was a favorite here a few years back. Too bad I'm le fed though, right?

I plan to live stream tomorrow, you know, during the meltdown *wink*.

Who would want to be a live caller for the show?

Actually a good idea
Ive been planning to do one myself

Let's work on it then. I'm going to be streaming on youtube tomorrow. Want to collaborate?

I linked to my youtube channel ^

I'm subscribed
I think ill hop in tomorow and see whats up
I'll try to find as many redpills as possible

The tinfoil bravehearts
The basement brotherhood
We know the truth and you don't inc.
Le 56%'ers

wonder post who's this behind

Great. I'll arrange for people to call in via skype, discord etc. feel free. Planning for around 5pm Central aka murican

Btw
All these fucking nerds going: "CIA shill, kike"
All Sup Forums does is whine and talk about how there is a need for change BUT wherever someone actually takes the time and power to do something in the real world; they all pussy out...

Ban circumcision.
Mandatory reporting for Doctors, to police, of any circumcision on a child after law is passed.
Mandatory minimum sentencing for parents.

You do know that the zionists are atheists, right? They pray only to the almighty shekel

Don't believe me? You can become a really deal jew...with a pin-prick on your pin-dick. You don't even need to get it chopped. Look it up. They don't follow the religion they claim to.