Why do white people

Why do white people do everything to not reproduce? How can we say white genocide when it's technically white suicide?

You're lying, white people reproduce. We're just not like niggers who can go around impregnating people and never taking responsibility, it's because we have a soul

We live in a culture where having Black pride is a good thing. Having Asian pride is a good thing. Having Latino pride is a good thing. It's only racist if White people have pride. A White author who writes a history book that doesn't show the White race in an unfavorable light has his or her book labeled "Eurocentric" by critics. It's not even possible to talk about race relations without asking what White people, and only White people can change.

Race is just one aspect of cultural Marxism that dominates the American culture. We also have feminism which pits mostly White women against White men. Look at the Harvey Weinstein allegations. Do women see this as a power problem, a Jewish problem, or a male problem? Most of them see it as a problem with men.

Which is why you're honestly better off staying away from White women. They are too easily lead astray and can't think for themselves. Let them get fucked by black guys.

To be fair, that's fucking hilarious.

Via the UN definition, taking actions to bring about the 'suicide' as you've termed it IS genocide. If you mind-fuck someone into killing themselves, it can hardly be said you are without guilt, let alone when its a whole generation of people you've consciously mind-fucked via media and academia over several decades.
Why do White people do everything to not reproduce? Because of a concept I'm calling Naturalistic Dissociative Disorder.

Its easier to see in fat people. Long story short: When you dissociate an activity from its naturalistic function, in order to pursue the physical stimuli which evolved to promote the behavior due to its naturalistic function being vital, you can issues.
In fat people, you see these sad fucks who've totally dissociated eating from the need for nutrition. Why do you have a sense of taste? So you can discern foods which are viable for ingestion and are motivated toward consuming such foods, such foods generally being needed in order to power your body as living organism... But what if you dissociate it from that, such that you're only pursuing the taste, the sensation, the stimuli, with no concern over the nutritional value? Specifically, what happens when that transpires and technology allows that I can offer you absolutely delicious cardboard - total sensation, zero nutrition - for a low, low price?
You eat the cardboard, love it, and become a fat sack of shit, crying about your genetics even as you stuff your face with that yummy fucking cellulose.

Same thing with sex. We have dissociated sexual pleasure from reproduction.
Why does sex feel good? So you'll do it. The stimuli is evolutionarily 'designed' to motivate you to have sex, so you'll make more of yourself... But what happens when you introduce chemicals and/or prophylactics that allow you to pursue the sexual stimuli without the resultant consequential reproduction, and then I back that up with media and academic training which convinces you (and your whole culture) that sex isn't about reproduction, its about enjoying yourself?
Well, you get people who don't reproduce, and make their specific 'flavor' of sexual pursuit - bereft of its naturalistic purpose, if such purpose even exists (ie faggots) - into their entire identity. You get a society that urges young women to start having sex at 13, to have sex with as many people as possible to 'experiment' (ie, to discover your specific 'flavor' of choice) through age 22-25, followed by a super-duper-important career (accomplishing nothing of real or lasting value) coupled with further (empty) sexual pursuits between ages 25-30, at which point you MIGHT consider settling down and reproducing, perhaps, a single child... But only if the economy allows it, and you're not too busy with your career, and you can find someone that you 'like' enough to live with for a few years first, perhaps having casual sex with others in the meantime. Of course, marriage is an outdated social construct, you see, and certainly not before age 30...

Hell, BBC recently put out a piece about 'child brides' in the US, ignoring that 99% of the 'minor marriages' they were addressing were not 11 or 13 year old girls (as was implied) but 17-19 year olds, in which they had a young woman who had 3 children literally breaking down in tears over her sadness at "what I could have been", "what i could have done", and its further implied therein by a lesbian feminist 'researcher' that its A HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION for a woman under 18 to be married... Because, you know, she has to have AT LEAST those teenage years to fuck a bunch of strangers (and destroy her capacity for pair bonding).

NDD is killing the White race.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention... The lesbian researcher?
She was an Orthodox Jew who became an outcast amongst her tribe because, after being married off at a young age, she got a non-Orthodox Jew lawyer and divorced her husband because he was abusive. So, in response, like the strong independent womyn shebrew that she is, she went about going to college, convinced herself that men were the problem, and started an organization operating out of Jew York City that helps "child brides" escape their hardship (ie, get out of being married, because its a human rights violation for a woman under 18 to be married).
Pure pottery.

Wow that prove white people are so calm! other races might jail or kill these woman!

well, you can just give ovations to such a good Analysis of our cultures failings
Thumbs up man

Interesting, but why is it her fault that she should stay with an abusive husband? They would have ended up abusing his own kids as well

It's white women bro.

Who would want to reproduce with a fucking mentally ill timebomb?

Whites don't want to have white pride.
They want all the other races to give up racial pride.
Only Jews were willing to even pretend, but when push came to shove they turned out to be fond of every kind of pride but white.

screencap this

bet she was liberal

If those children were given the choice to be my sex slaves or get shot by their mother, they would choose to be my sex slaves.

>"Allegedly the kids are dead"
>ITS JUST A PRANK BRO
>Feminist humor

Enjoy your FBI visit

Simply forcing a kike to lift a box or take a fucking shower is abuse enough in their eyes. See: holocaust.

>Interesting, but why is it her fault that she should stay with an abusive husband?
Well, firstly, that's implying her husband was abusive at all.
Second, I never suggested she was in the wrong for divorcing an abusive Orthodox Jew - I did, however, suggest that her response to the hostility from her tribe, when she rejected their religious and nepotistic ways (including a rabbi lawyer who came to threaten her to cancel the divorce proceedings or she'd be cast out), was perhaps inappropriate. Her hostility misplaced, as it were.

Our entire society is just the product of a worldview - of semitic origin - which denies Nature as a force of import.

This is really the most important part of that graphic, it lays bear the most obvious source of this whole fucking mess.

And while we're on the subject of the Noahide laws... A funny thing... See, the Jews are just the Muslims. They're the same thing, at the core of it all.

The difference? Round about 2,000 years of being in diaspora, without any power. Make no mistake - the Jew would like to kill you and impose his worldview upon you, just as violently as the Muslim... But he has no power, and hasn't for literal millenia. So, the Jew evolved to be more crafty.

But, were you to put the Muslim through the same thing the Jew has gone through over the last 2,000 years - fully deserved, mind you - you'd just get another Jew.

Yeah. Its suicide. And everyone is yelling jump.

Is it really suicide or an elaborate murder?

>there is no charity in nature; there is no mercy
No wonder those jews are crazy lunatics when holding such outdated views of nature. Maybe they should put aside their fairytale book for once and actually take a hard, critical look at the world instead of clinging to the believe that facts must be subjective because it contradicts their backward view of reality.

Bump for Sup Forums doing some good

Worthy of a (you)

I assume you're an actual Pagan, yes?
If so, I'd like to ask you about your feeling on Christianity
Its really hard to find a real Pagan that isn't a shill or a 17 yearold who is trying to rebel