This has probably been done before, but I enraged a whole bunch of 14 year old "feminists" on Tumblr...

This has probably been done before, but I enraged a whole bunch of 14 year old "feminists" on Tumblr, by explaining that:
>saying "baby", "sweetie", "girl" to an adult women is pedophilic in nature
>not only is it pedophilic in nature, but it also speaks of men's truly desired woman - a weak woman that can't fend for herself, which goes against feminism's goals, that is, empowering women
>by not objecting when their boyfriends are calling them "girl", "sweetie pie", baby", they are doing a huge disservice to feminism, and they shouldn't be calling themselves a feminist in the first place.
Honestly, it's fucking easy to manipulate that bunch, especially when your argument makes SOME sense.

Why are you talking to 14 year olds on tumbler?

no kidding dude
it's called statutory rape and not just rape for a reaon

Bulgarian took the meme too for

>retard

good job you messed with a bunch of tumblrs

whos the girl with the bad skin?

>huge popped zit on forehead

disgusting

>he doesn't know

She might've just scratched it open by accident

Oh fuck, I shouldn't really admit this but when nobody else is around, I sometimes scratch my dog behind his ears and tell him that he's a good little puppy (he's 4 years fuckin old lol). This hasn't been proven, but there may also have been several incidents of me (allegedly, again - not proven) accusing aforementioned dog of being "my darling little nigger puppy" (in reference to the black colouration of the dog's external fur) whilst engaging said dog in an (alleged) cuddle.

I guess this is pretty incriminating for me yeah?

Retard talking to girls on tumblr. Find a fucking hobby.

if they really are feminists let them go work manual labor for $8 an hour for 20 years

then see how full of "equality" they are

Hey are you that German pedo who always tries to normalize pedophilia in his posts?
If this is you, then you are one fucked up individual

There's a reason a lot of my friends are aussie.

Hobbies exist in Eastern Europe?

Yeah they exist. But sandniggers and feminists no.

>tfw no qt eczema gf

Go die, shit cuck.

why are people on this site so incapable of reverse image searching?

how many 14yo do you think he's impregnated with his post?

Acne is so cute.

This

Thats like screencapping cuckposts from reddit but more illegal

>Bulgarian
moldovan proxyfag

God she's a beaut even without makeup

Yeah. So beautiful. Cant fuck coz poor.

I think she looks realy bland with makeup
here she's actually cute and wholesome

U can at least try, I cant even touch she would die of my smell.