CBTS #40: AWOO EDITION

TL;DR IN COMMENTS

RELIABLE SOURCE SAYS PODESTA IS GETTING INDICTED:
twitter.com/jbro_1776/status/926597811063357441
>YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, HUH
FUCK YOU KIDDIE DIDDLER

Bread Crumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1 - #20 under #21 part 1: archive.is/W3IZo
#21 part 2: #22: #23: #24: #25: #26 v1: v2: #27: #28: #29: (a wild OPanon appears)
#30: (FIRST CONFIRMATION OF PODESTA INDICTMENT)
#31: #32: #33: (Qanon may have revealed himself: twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/926631373338828800)
#34: #35: #37: #38: #39: Thread #4 BEFORE THE TWITTER INCIDENT:
>"We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring)."

Thread #9:
>apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
FBI agents working for Mueller
Mueller doesn't have FBI agents working for him, he is hired by the DOJ, not the FBI. So Sessions Rosenstein or Wray had to give the thumbs up.

Assange tweet:
>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/926287622141566976

FOX NEWS LIVE! WATCH FOR TRUMP'S ADDRESS, MAY GIVE SIGNAL THEN:
youtube.com/watch?v=47B0KC_iazI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rStJ5BgadPs
youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
twitter.com/trickfreee/status/892239572578336769
twitter.com/glbarricelli2/status/926737989245341699
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel did 9-11

>ITT
>People still in denial that the only "happening" tomorrow will be chairman bobs accession to power

There is a textbook Jew saying that 9/11 was good for Israel (Banks) and still nobody cares.

the question is what is the world going to do about it?

AWOOOOOO

Spread the word?
The fuck you gonna do about it?

Soon...Soon...

I’m going to let you guys in on a secret, because before I did this, years ago, I was a regular browser of the chinz like all of you.
Yes, this is a LARP. Yes, there have been more LARPs than usual, and yes, they are getting more complex. This is by design; you’re being studied. Not you specifically, but your reactions to events. How you take certain kinds of news, what you do with the information, etc.
So remember; think before you post.

>LARPing over a LARP
Why would you do this?

Lolis will save the world

those the ones they picked up in a van on the jersey bridge? Its one of the things i remember hearing on the news that night and NEVER heard about it again.

Repost

Should I actually stay home on today?

Tfw pic related

Pedos network being exposed
Epstein was friends with Kevin Spacey
Weinstein being arrested soon
Trumps MC generals in place
U1 About to be exposed
Soros unloading fortune to Foundation
Antifa + Other useful idiots being payed by Soros

unconfirmed poster(s) are claiming at least one Podesta has been arresta:

I pick option 2

when the fuck is shit going down.

Yes.

Wasn't Trump listed as a visitor to Epstein's island? Or is that fake news?

Drunk CA user here, probably related to the recent fires but I got an EAS warning at 1:00 to 1:15 for Sonoma and Napa counties. Usually the EAS testing is around 10 AM but fuck these happenings got me somewhat paranoid so I gotta mention it.

for your own good.

I've been busy for the past 6 hours or so, anything happen so far?

I WANT MY PEOPLE TO BE AWAKEN

>think before you post
what you're suggesting is unprecedented in the history of Sup Forums

AWAKEN

/ourjudge/

That's some good metalarping you're doing brah, keep it up

Yup.
Dancing Israelis (6 mins):
youtube.com/watch?v=rStJ5BgadPs

kek

Awoooooooooooooooooooooo

I want to be mauled by awoo and I want her to bite my throat and hold it shut until I die and I want to pat her on the head as I fade into the abyss

We've know Pench was useless since day one, haven't we? He was a bone thrown to the establishment Republicans. Pence also came out in favor of TPP and such.

Go get some Jap chick preggers.
This is why your island is dying.

member when Rumsfeld announced that pentagon was missing trillions of tax dollars the day before all the papertrails got melted like steel beams?
I member
youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU

i think you're underestimating the magnitude of this. near everyone has been compromised even most of the lowlvl employees of the govt.
we dont have enough fema camps to hold all these people. even going into summary execution mode would require a whole lot of logistics and planing. not to mention that would expose us to outside attacks. it's a clusterfuck anyway you look at it.

Im still pissed about it and i been waiting for an answer for almost 2 decades.

This can't go unchecked

I remember too, even after the paper was taken off the .gov website.

joke answer: make holocoasters real.
real answer: fear and a strong hand sadly. at least until things cool down. i know we dont do that nowadays but history knows better than us.

Sup Forums I wish I knew what to do. I wish I could help. I also have a Q clearance through the DOE. Govt contractor, etc. Civilian. I have special knowledge, but it's of no consequence. I've been reading these threads for the past couple of days wishing I could help, but I don't know if I can. I want good to prevail.

Uranium one is close to me. This has peaked me for a month in relation to what I do. Our nation's security is a risk. They didn't just embolden our enemy. They weakened our nation at the same time. I wish I could say more. This material was 'special'. It serves us. Could uranium be used for things other than weapons?

I want the Don to succeed. I grew up in the Reagan years and have not felt that we've had a leader that is godly since. I believe Trump is even stronger. Please discover all the truths to Uranium One. I know that people are focused on pedophiles (disgusting and cruel). But this uranium thing is bigger. HEU is bomb grade material. HEU is above 20%. Hiroshima was a nominal 80%. Think higher. Obama and the Clintons literally equipped our enemy with the most dangerous shit on Earth. Treason is not enough.

They are funded and bribed by the banking system. You know who (((they))) are. They literally sold our their country for fiat currency (imaginary).

Trump told only one lie. He said that Obama was indeed born in the US. This was to troll the press. Obama wasn't. Traitor. Fraud. Treason. Liar in Chief. Murderer. Divider. Satanist.

Obama was a puppet. Hillary was one of the puppet masters. One. of...

Please remember Uranium One. This is the most important lead you have. Remember pizzagate, etc. These need justice. But Uranium One was meant to destroy us all. Greater than Hiroshima and deliverable to west of Chicago in only 6 months. They gave them help.

Has it begun yet?

I like this Alice & Wonderland theory. Check it out and give me your thoughts.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT... THERE IT FUCKING IS!!! Awooo motherufuckers

iz it real mangz?

What

can you give us some kind of proof?

Theres a ton of layers to Alice & wonderland assange and wikilieaks. An acronym for a hadron collider project. Operation looking glass." immediate nuclear retaliation" and just the metaphor of.us the world waking from (((their))) dream and it all coming down

its from march 30th though..

1 hour until its nov 4 in hawaii. 30 min until trump apparently leaves hawaii antone confirm white house schedule still?

>"Hurr durr BAZED pigs and soldiers are going to put a stop to MUH libTARDs and kill all opposition and MAGA"
Um no kiddo this fascist regime is going down

It's most definitely having to do with Trump stating
>we will unlock the secrets of space
>A.L.I.C.E
>CERN
>How do you think Trump is always 5 steps ahead
>mfw the Tesla shit wasn't a larp
Seriously, this is another crumb. And it lands in more than one place.

Remember Alice from I Pet Goat II?

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Well fuck now i look an austic lunatic. But that's what you get for lurking on the phone. My B anons

you're autistic anyways because you took a picture of a word document at face value, desu

Oooooo
>she drops the Apple from the tree of knowledge
>stargate- CERN - ALICE
>turns into a snake - Satan
>Satan infiltrates our dimension through technology / AI
Fuggg

>Could uranium be used for things other than weapons?
Please answer this if not a LARPer.

This has been foretold.
Look at the arrows.
Not 11.3
Not 11.5
Today's the day

Was this mentioned yet? Just woke up

>he thought the tesla shit could have been a meme
way too much actually was provable for that

TR3B

Yup nothing burger

soon all the swiss watches will be ours!

>mfw Trump is really a time traveler

There be a happenin in a Bruin...

Fugg

I think kek physicists discovered the origin of matter and can manipulate time. But can only do it to a certain extent without destroying reality

cern?

1 post by your ID
Nice LARP

Twitter not working for me in the US southeast. Anyone else? Possibly related to today

>TR3B
Is this at all connected to the mysterious stealth fighter jet that China suddenly obtained a few years ago?

very nice

this is an advanced form of shilling. No way would anyone believe is real the writing is...off. Shills are trying to distract and talk about stupid shit that has no real substance. "it serves us"? Sounds fucking stupid

TR3B is one of our old toys.

This is the closest thing we've got as of right now, afaik.

Here's my honest opinion on all this. Yesterday i repeatedly asked for rundowns. I HAD read the posts, but to me all it seemed to give was vague 'breadcrumbs'- nothing of real substance. Whenever i politely asked for rundowns i was attacked, called a shill (?) and mocked. This whole thing REEKS to me. The whole notion of 'but hurr durr user predicted Trumps twitter blackout' well actually, if any of you had a deent level of reading comprehension you'd realise that the LARP dude never predicted it. He said there may be rogue agents on twitter and social media... along with hundreds of other equally vague predictions. One was bound to come true at some point. My opinion of this whole thing is that we're being mislead. If this is just a simple LARP it's the most elaborate one I've seen in years of lurking pol. I believe this is a concerted, paid-for effort by god-knows who to confuse and disorient us. I want it to be true. I want a happening. This seems sketchy AF though. Look at how many people (shills?) BLINDLY believe this shit, mock others for not believing etc. Normally it's the other way around.

Awooo I'm back boys

There are no rundowns to give after the first few threads. Nothing has been "discovered" in any of these threads. It's just a bunch of people holding onto their butts, hoping for the happening of happenings.

Mike Tokes is an alt-light compatriot of (((Laura Loomer))).
I've seen articles about his brother being part of a Yeshiva group.
Highly suspect.

Also was possibly arrested for some kind of fraud:
twitter.com/trickfreee/status/892239572578336769

sorros's money well spent?

Guys I figured it out. Hillary lost the election but owes a shit ton of fucking favors right. What if she repayed that by giving NK nukes?

Does anyone else know what this means from an earlier thread? The economist published this date look at the arrows on the cover the date before and after today both 'miss'. They literally told us this was the day two years ago. Today is the 'full hunter's moon. What does this mean?

I can't offer any proof without exposing classified information. However, Uranium One reduced our nation's stockpile and emboldened our enemy. Pantex? Oak Ridge? Who was depleted?

They thought they could take cold war nuclear surplus and turn it back into warheads. They thought they would make some money and Hillary would win and all of this would remain hidden. They were wrong. I didn't even realize what was going on until recently. Our knowledge is so compartmentalized it's insane. I know how to do what I do but we don't know the part of the puzzle we fit into. The big picture is only known to a few. The rest of us are pawns. Even at Q level. "Need to know basis".

Don't think that because someone has a Q, they know everything. They only know what they are allowed to know. Only a few control the information. The rest of us do with what we know to the best of our ability. We mean to do good (most of us). But we may inadvertently do bad. Please forgive us for we known not what we do.

But let me just say, again, Uranium One is meant to destroy us for profit. They don't give a shit about us as long as they have their multi-million dollar houses. It's time they paid the toll.

this. it's a shill. I figured sooner or later they'd try this tactic

fixed

But the Uranium 1 stuff happened way before the election.

twitter.com/glbarricelli2/status/926737989245341699

First post ever to Sup Forums

>If this is just a simple LARP it's the most elaborate one I've seen in years of lurking pol. I believe this is a concerted, paid-for effort by god-knows who to confuse and disorient us.
Or a larp from a friendly person designed to teach this board a fucking lesson once and for all.

Qanon would have clearance over fissile material.

Can you tell me what about my post denotes that I'm a shill when actually I'm a dude slacking off work to post on an Iranian Snake-Charming forum? My personal belief is that there are MANY shills here, and most of them are attacking the skeptics. I see far less people getting attacked for believing this LARP shit, and anyone who's been here long enough KNOWS that's suspect as fuck. Quick rundown for ya here - on pol we cal people out for BELIEVING dumb shit, not spreading it.