The absolute state of Poland

How would you even enforce that? Are you going to make Ukrainians eat some Bigos at the border and ask when Sobieski rode to Vienna?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
youtube.com/watch?v=v6wlrvMY0UA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He won't enforce shit desu. Waszczykowski is one of the most retarded people in our government - even his own party wanted to remove him from his position already but they found no one to replace him and that's the only reason he's still FM.

You make a list. Then add people on it. Basically rocket science.

What's wrong with that?

It's the same reason we need to ban Poles from the UK. They hate the country and only come here for money.

...but but but Poles are sooo based! Adopting British culture and backing only British interests and British interests only!

Nukie the Ukie.

It has been so good since Brexit. Obviously they still have the legal right to stay here, but the population has fallen drastically. Some who only come for a few months a year never came back, loads went home. They don't feel like their rights are secure, and a falling currency means less zloty to send home, so they feels it's better to go to other EU countries.

I don't even care about economic damage, getting rid of Poles makes up for anything.

>Obviously they still have the legal right to stay here, but the population has fallen drastically.

Ok there.

Migration will account for three-quarters of population growth over the next 25 years as the number of people living in Britain rises to 72.9 million.

The UK's population will increase by 7.3m people between 2016 and 2041, a rise equivalent to 11.1 per cent. The Office for National Statistics said that the rise will be driven by direct migration and increasing numbers of migrants having children once settled in the UK.

The ONS said: "Once the indirect effect is taken into account, international migration accounts for 77 per cent of the projected UK population growth between mid-2016 and mid-2041.

"Because migrants are concentrated at young adult ages, the impact of migration on the projected number of women of childbearing age is especially important over this period."

>They hate the country
I don't think poles hate britain, especially those who move there. However many ukrainians hate poles and poland just like their murderous ancestors. Fuck urainians I can clean my toilet myself.

*ukrainians

>Fuck urainians I can clean my toilet myself.

Exactly, fuck poles I can' clean my toilet myself.

Poles who live there might be good, but the bydlo who come here are all utnermensch

He came to us here in Seattle, so my polish dad and myself went to visit. During questioning time, some local polak-american and his wife asked questions about his wife's finances, and one of waszczykowskis guards yelled some profanities at him kek

since merkle wants to fine Poland for refusing rapefugees, it seems fitting that they would leverage this.

The fall of Poland started with fighting the Ukraine, and what Ukrainians did to Poles moving out of Polish territory that was given to Ukraine will not be forgotten.

>Waszczykowski
That fucking name

Honestly I'd rather pay than be killed in 'peaceful protest'

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz :^)

I would rather not pay, "fuck you. come take, bitch"
But that's why I'm not a politician. At least, if they get reparations, bottom line impact would be negligible, if at all.

Ah, a name I remember.

why u have problem with this, also why u believe him, lol, none of his words were wise or smth before

Openly anti-polish immigrants will not be allowed in.

Pretty simple.

Its pretty simple, childkillers and people who consider childkillers a national heroes will not be let into the country?

What is so hard to understand?

There are still Polish people who managed to escape this genocide. They haven't been told a single sorry and now this people get to see how Ukrainians are Celebrating and being super proud that they killed 250 000 - 500 000 unarmed innocend kids, elders and woman.

Even wild animals in Africa are not that cruel. Even Russians weren't this cruel because they would just shoot you in the head. Ukrainians on the other hand would for example put your limbs into boiling water than they would skin you off, than they would impale you on the fence and than they would keep torturing you until you would eventually die. They had a tutorial book with 362 ways of killing Polish people.

We Will Not Let In People Who Identify With Childkillers

Its true that some people might have abused welfare a bit, but what people don't realize is that this all welfare fairytale was most likely a political deal, because on the one hand UK gov had to convince chavs to brexit and on the other hand Poland wanted UK/NATO bases in Poland.

What most of people don't know tho is that:
- Brits are the BIGGEST welfare leechers in europe
- Poles are not the biggest welfare leechers in UK, thats why their media just post some random statistics where they put us into the "EEA" box.
Lets look at some numbers

Oh yeah... i forgot some people here still belive in Aryan stories and belive that brexit would mean 350 mil pounds more for healthcare GG BOYS !

This, my friend.
Let's ban all international travel.

>one of the most retarded people
>no one to replace him in the whole Pooland
Fitting.

Did you ever post anything anti-polish before? Are you an outspoken critic?

BAM! No entry. You can go back to eating grass.

ok, what the fuck is that picture and when did ukranians kills 500k children?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

This are picture from Ukrainian tutorial book on 362 to kill Poles and make them suffer as much as possible.

Since all the males, grown up man went to war to fight nazi and russians, they left their kids, elders and woman unprotected and thats when Ukrainians came. They had no guns so they were killing people with for example shovels. but i guess even if they had guns they wouldn't use it as they wanted everyone to suffer.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6wlrvMY0UA

Would you let into your country people who don't understand that killing innocent kids is bad? They are proud of killing children...

>killed 250 000 - 500 000 unarmed innocend kids, elders and woman
>MUH GORILLION PSHEKS

And where the fuck does it say 500k? You lying cunts, just like russians.

>when Sobieski rode to Vienna
Why the fuck not? If Poland wants to have people who appreciate Polish history or have taken the time to study Polish history and a Polish test is the way to do it, then why the fuck not?

Just because you're a cucked bitch who hates his own history because its a shameful story of spectacular failure doesn't mean others can't be proud of their history.

Disgusting Ukrainians....

I hope you all get into the EU and the muslims invade that shitstain called Ukraine.

You guys don't even want to let in historians that would study the genocide graveyards. Thats not how things work in civilized europe...

This. Their historical policies are Uganda tier.