I should of asked which ideology will get me the most pussy. So which is it

I should of asked which ideology will get me the most pussy. So which is it.

Left-leaning but don't call yourself a feminist or anything. That'll signal obedience that turns women off.

>being attractive
also
>not being unattractive

Fuck I literally came here to say this

Yeah but I'm at best a 5/10 so it's probably better to become a communist or a nazi. They probably have lowers standards right?

The one where you arent ugly or poor

So i guess judaism/Islam

Communists will let you fap in the corner while the bull fucks the leftists

>slide thread, but who cares

It doesn't matter, majority of women are followers, most women are moderately liberal only because it is an easy gutless non-decision to be liberal, all they have to do is feel bad about things they perceive as wrong and express a nebulous desire that somebody else do something about it.

So women need someone who is confident, someone who gives them the impression that they can get shit done. Ideology doesn't actually matter, because women are shallow.

Well would you rather have sex with the mother of your children several times a week for decades or hook up once a month with a crazy bipolar cat woman?

>Most
Definitely left.
>Quality poon
Right.

>am unironically a nazi fascist literally hitler
>have blonde haired blue eyed gf that doesn't care and loves me anyway
just b urself famalam

what is a slide thread. i came here from reddit

"have", "should have" you cunt.
Just go be a fucking nigger, you're halfway there already.

Left liberal. They smoke weed, are religious and fuck a lot. They are ugly and usually black.

For nazi - shave head, wear leather. Pussy get 60% chance.
For commie - smoke weed, say deep stuff (egz: "if the rich will buy us weed, we can be friends and no more wars in global hunger warming"). Pussy get 90% chance.

Capitalist.

>Bitches love money.
Bitches fucking love money. No matter how repulsive you are, if you have money, someone will be willing to suck you off all day all night for ever. Capitalism FTW!

trust me, you don't want incurable herpes.

choose the best path available. become a wizard, its a long path, but you might be able to make it.

Unironically this.
Women are attracted to confidence and money.
Either be a Chad, or be rich.

Not talking about ideologies will get you more pussy.

Marxism-Leninism. It has it all. Chadism, Handsomness, gallant but not posessive, respectful but alpha. Picrelated could literally get any pussy in America by demand. Every girl probably fantasized about him too.

Monarchy, as long as you're the king.

the Sup Forums shill ideology

>should of
>of
Not getting any pussy fampai

There's a Zizek book in the topic of this thread

I've fucked a lot of sluts in my day. I've always regretted not considering the wizard path. Grass is always greener I guess.

The best ideology to get pussy is don't talk about politics.

See pic related? Which one is a Fascist, which is a Social Democrat, which one voted for Trump amd which one is a Commie?

Chicls literally do not care about your political beliefs unless you a sperg enough to tell them.

Just be handsome and if you are not handsome... have money.

If ideology is the thing that will give you pussy but not your personality then that is going to be one shallow pussy you are going to get aka white girl.

>should of
No decent group will take you

>implying ideology determines attractiveness

capitalism

the non-ideology of masculinity

proven and tried for over 2000 years

should have taken a grammar class first

>I'm a virgin who collects MLP sex toys

feminism

You gotta sell your soul though

Well your spelling won't get you any pushy, dumbass

I prefer twinks.

It's slang

capitalism. seriously dude, quality of pussy is better than quantity of pussy.

No be a pussy, if you have to ask how to get pussy you is a pussy and won't get any pussy. pussy